www.sm-doll.com

Sasha SM146 #57

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Rick9191

Re: Sasha SM146 #57

Post by Rick9191 »

Thanks for the vid link. Already subscribed so I can watch it when I have a spare moment. And hoping to have enough spare moments to get some time in with my new lass. And try out some make up I ordered off jungle land. Got tired of looking like an idiot in Wally World in the make up aisle. To many darn choices for stuff I have no idea whats what. LOL
No insult to Jack, but Star is my go to. I've never dealt with anyone who made me feel more important than the order. Although Jack also reached out many times to check everything was going smoothly, so they really are a great team to work with.
Now lets encourage you to do some Metric's Maidens Group shots :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Rick9191 wrote:Thanks for the vid link. Already subscribed so I can watch it when I have a spare moment. And hoping to have enough spare moments to get some time in with my new lass. And try out some make up I ordered off jungle land. Got tired of looking like an idiot in Wally World in the make up aisle. To many darn choices for stuff I have no idea whats what. LOL
No insult to Jack, but Star is my go to. I've never dealt with anyone who made me feel more important than the order. Although Jack also reached out many times to check everything was going smoothly, so they really are a great team to work with.
Thank you! :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Sasha is stunning, and your Gif's are equally impressive! Great start to a new thread. Here's my favorite....You know I love viewing a great ASS!
Attachments
Webp.net-gifmaker%20(7).gif
Webp.net-gifmaker%20(7).gif (6.77 MiB) Viewed 1359 times

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

tongue-O-matic wrote:Sasha is stunning, and your Gif's are equally impressive! Great start to a new thread. Here's my favorite....You know I love viewing a great ASS!
i like that. :glou:
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Absolutely awesome! Love the pics and the gifs! Sasha is smokin hot. "Sexy" doesn't say enough about her!

-DD27

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

SGTJDUSAR wrote:Excellent. Must have taken quite a bit of imagination and time.
Thanks SGTJDUSAR, Time spent with my dolls is time well spent!
Rick9191 wrote:Thanks for the vid link. Already subscribed so I can watch it when I have a spare moment. And hoping to have enough spare moments to get some time in with my new lass. And try out some make up I ordered off jungle land. Got tired of looking like an idiot in Wally World in the make up aisle. To many darn choices for stuff I have no idea whats what. LOL
It is good to hear that Star is offering a great customer service experience. All my interactions with SM dolls have been positive too.
tongue-O-matic wrote:Sasha is stunning, and your Gif's are equally impressive! Great start to a new thread. Here's my favorite....You know I love viewing a great ASS!
Thanks a lot Tongue! The GIF idea came to me after I was checking out your category C challenge this month. :lol: I was going to keep the thread strictly GIF's but some of the still photos I had of Sasha needed to get posted somewhere, so I ditched the idea.
DollDaddy27 wrote:Absolutely awesome! Love the pics and the gifs! Sasha is smokin hot. "Sexy" doesn't say enough about her!

-DD27
Thank you Double D Two Seven! She does have some sex appeal doesn't she. Tell Kianna that Sasha and Metric said Hi!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Road Trip!!
Sasha experienced her first proper trip in a car today!
1021.jpg
1021.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1332 times
We visited with Gonestill, Samara, Broven and Urdor.
Sasha also met Anna Marie, Eve and Udor's new WM#108 lady who hasn't told Udor what her name is yet!
1022.jpg
1022.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1332 times
1023.jpg
1023.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 1332 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Today was a great day and it was cool to meet Sasha in person.
She's a hottie! 8O
Eve liked her too.

We can't wait for the next get together. :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Eve
Doll
Doll

Post by Eve »

Sasha is a little hottie!
Bring her back anytime as long as I can sit and chat with her.
I had fun....
20190323_204547-3600x2740-01.jpeg
20190323_204547-3600x2740-01.jpeg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 1290 times

:multi: :multi: :multi:
My thread in Sanhui section.....
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866

My dolls alive thread.....
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=96801

Me playing well with others......
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88254

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

A mini doll meet...?

This is me being jealous. I know. You can't see me, but I'm sure you can imagine it... Nope. That's not it. Try again, but this time, without the long hair/beard. I shaved them off, so good luck with that. :lol:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Eve wrote:Sasha is a little hottie!
Bring her back anytime as long as I can sit and chat with her.
I had fun....
:multi: :multi: :multi:
Thanks Eve! You will see us again soon for sure. It was great seeing you again!
lilbitlonely wrote:A mini doll meet...?

This is me being jealous. I know. You can't see me, but I'm sure you can imagine it... Nope. That's not it. Try again, but this time, without the long hair/beard. I shaved them off, so good luck with that. :lol:
We actually discussed last years meet when we were hanging out. I mentioned how sharing a room with LBL was an extra bonus to the weekend for me. I was glad that you and others were willing to share rooms to increase the number of members that could stay on sight. I am very much looking forward to this years meet. :glou:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Check out what I got in the mail today.
1024.jpg
1024.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1253 times
I was private messaging with adelea (another TDF member) last week and he prints pictures of dolls to frame and hang on the wall. He offered to send me a printed copy of Sasha!
How cool is that. More evidence of just how generous the members of TDF really are. Thank you adelea. I will need to look into getting a printer that is capable of printing high quality pictures like this one. It is so cool.

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Metricnut wrote:Thank you adelea and jms033! Sasha and I appreciate it. :D

Sasha has been running around all day today in a bikini and I managed to get a couple of shots of her.
1012.jpg
1013.jpg
Metricnut
Dude, she is super cute. And you are a very talented photographer. How long would you say it took to shoot one of those pics?
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

That is so cool Metricnut... excellent job with the photo work with Sasha... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

btw Metricnut...I luv this dolls face. I tried finding #57 on SM-Dolls website but none of the heads including the one on SM 146cm body look like yours. Specifically where can I find that head?
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

INFORMATIONS