www.sm-doll.com

SM146 w/ Head 57

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: SM146 w/ Head 57

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Wight wrote:I like the brown eyes too, they are not extreme but affectionate/compassionate. Latin cues. You noted before that the recent afghan eyes went overboard. Agree, that's huge effect but bordering scary.
As for the lips, I liked the darker hue slightly. Generally I'm all for transparent vivid lips that change expression with light.
Thank you for you comment. If you also want to take this girl home, please PM me :wink:
Jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Wight wrote:I like the brown eyes too, they are not extreme but affectionate/compassionate. Latin cues. You noted before that the recent afghan eyes went overboard. Agree, that's huge effect but bordering scary.
As for the lips, I liked the darker hue slightly. Generally I'm all for transparent vivid lips that change expression with light.
Thank you for your comment. If you also want to take this girl home, please PM me :wink:
Jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Edit:
Really nice work on the gif!
Metricnut wrote:I like them petite... But I like them delicate and feminine too. That's the magic formula for me.
Yes. This. Exactly.
... and you do it so well.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Metricnut wrote:
1008.jpg
Metricnut
Didn't think she could get any better but golly gee wiz if those brown eyes don't take her to another level. I simply can not afford to look at your posts anymore. LOL

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Obie wan wrote:Top notch job on the makeup re do Metricnut, this one has more curves (in all the right places) than a racetrack!
Wow! :roll:
lilbitlonely wrote:Edit:
Really nice work on the gif!
Metricnut wrote:I like them petite... But I like them delicate and feminine too. That's the magic formula for me.
Yes. This. Exactly.
... and you do it so well.
Rick9191 wrote:
Metricnut wrote:
1008.jpg
Metricnut
Didn't think she could get any better but golly gee wiz if those brown eyes don't take her to another level. I simply can not afford to look at your posts anymore. LOL
Thanks for the nice comments guys!
After she got the brown eyes she finally told me her name. Then I made a thread just for her.
Check it out: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 9&t=113631
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Shrimpy83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shrimpy83 »

Nice Work Metricnut ! The SM146 with Head #57 is awesome , this doll is my first order and is currently in production...

your photos finally decided me to do that. I like the different facets of this doll. My DSLR is just as excited as me :)

greetz

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Shrimpy83 wrote:Nice Work Metricnut ! The SM146 with Head #57 is awesome , this doll is my first order and is currently in production...

your photos finally decided me to do that. I like the different facets of this doll. My DSLR is just as excited as me :)

greetz
Crustacean, Be careful. If you keep following MN's posts, you'll end up getting a slew of SM Ladies.
I will say it was his post that inspired me for a 136.
And now of course I want the 146. Not to mention the 156. LOL
Dang all hotties.

Good luck with ya lady when she arrives and pics. Lots o' pics. :)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

She is quite something Metricnut! You have good taste man!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Shrimpy83 wrote:Nice Work Metricnut ! The SM146 with Head #57 is awesome , this doll is my first order and is currently in production...
greetz
It is an honor, to have inspired Shrimpy83 enough to recieve his first post on TDF. Sasha and I are grateful. I sure hope you enjoy your SM146 as much as I do mine! I am excited for you. My first doll just blew my mind. So much more than just a piece of plastic shaped as a women. Wait till you open that box and put her together for the first time. For me it was a "wholly shit" moment I won't forget. Let me know when you get her :D
If you have any question let me know, I am happy to help. Or just ask the TDF community, lots of helpful members on this forum.
Babel99 wrote:She is quite something Metricnut! You have good taste man!
Thank you Babel99! I have started a thread for this doll if you would like to see more of her. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =113631The SM146 D cup has exceeded my expectations.
Give Miriame a pat on her sweet little caboose for me will ya. :whistle:
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

Shrimpy83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shrimpy83 »

Alina SM146 # 57 Head

This is the first photo shoot with her, I experimented a bit, I want to do some more with her.

I'll create my own thread for Alina soon...

...now lets look the result ... :)
Attachments
DSC05693 tdf.jpg
DSC05693 tdf.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 837 times
DSC05660 tdf.jpg
DSC05660 tdf.jpg (633.71 KiB) Viewed 837 times
DSC05605 tdf (2).jpg
DSC05605 tdf (2).jpg (974.17 KiB) Viewed 837 times
DSC05560 tdf.jpg
DSC05560 tdf.jpg (838.33 KiB) Viewed 837 times
DSC05650 tdf.jpg
DSC05650 tdf.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 837 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Shrimpy83 wrote:
Alina SM146 # 57 Head

This is the first photo shoot with her, I experimented a bit, I want to do some more with her.

Wow,so beautiful!Thanks for sharing :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Stunning Metricnut, really love your gifs btw!

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

She looks very nice indeed. Does SM use the M16 bolt for their heads?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Sidestep wrote:She looks very nice indeed. Does SM use the M16 bolt for their heads?
Yes, if you like her, please contact me!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Shrimpy83 wrote:
Alina SM146 # 57 Head

Daaaaannnggggg, Alina looks fantastic! 8O

I am looking forward to seeing Alina's thread. Her first photo set looks really good. I like the composition and cropping of the photos. I have tried that cinematic/ advertising style of crop, but I usually end up panning back out, to include her whole head or body for the most part. In other words, I chicken out.
kklouzal wrote:Stunning Metricnut, really love your gifs btw!
Thank you kklouzal! The GIF's are a lot of fun. Seeing Sasha in action is worth the effort. :D
Sidestep wrote:She looks very nice indeed. Does SM use the M16 bolt for their heads?
Hi Sidestep, the SM dolls I have all have hinged necks with the M16 threaded connector just like the WM dolls. I actually have an SM doll with a WM head. See the Katie link in my signature.

INFORMATIONS