www.sm-doll.com

new arrival, meet 170cm G-Cup+Head 76

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

new arrival, meet 170cm G-Cup+Head 76

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Hello, everyone, we have a new member in the family today.
Let's welcome Gina ! :glou: She is a big girl with charming smile.
Do you want to carry her in your arms? make sure your arms are strong enough before doing that :wink:

170cm  G-cup+head76
Weight: 55kg
Upbreast::99cm
Lowerbreast:73cm
Waist: 77cm
Hip :106cm
Arm: 65cm
Leg: 95cm
Foot:22cm
Vagina: 17cm
Oral:13cm
Anus:15cm
Attachments
SMDoll_170_76_January_028.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_028.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_058.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_058.jpg (953.81 KiB) Viewed 1886 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_045.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_045.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_048.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_048.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_046.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_046.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: new arrival, meet 170cm G-Cup+Head 76

Post by Smdoll-jack »

More picture coming :D
Attachments
SMDoll_170_76_January_059.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_059.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1820 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_035.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_035.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1820 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_017.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_017.jpg (979.2 KiB) Viewed 1820 times
SMDoll_170_76_January_052.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_052.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1820 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Wowsers.What a woman

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well she is a stunner with an incredibly realistic, beautiful body but at 55kg I won't be carrying her in my arms anywhere! Saying that she would still be more than welcome here, she could spend her time on my bed!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Very nice. Lovely body and her face is very well done too. Most of the new faces I see that have smiles look sort of retarded for some reason. This gal has a beautiful body and a beautiful smiling face that looks realistic and inviting. not weird or scary looking at all. very attractive and pleasant to look at.

Good Job on this one guys. Definitely approve! This should be quite popular.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well she is a stunner with an incredibly realistic, beautiful body but at 55kg I won't be carrying her in my arms anywhere! Saying that she would still be more than welcome here, she could spend her time on my bed!
I'm glad you like her!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

DARKSUN wrote:Very nice. Lovely body and her face is very well done too. Most of the new faces I see that have smiles look sort of retarded for some reason. This gal has a beautiful body and a beautiful smiling face that looks realistic and inviting. not weird or scary looking at all. very attractive and pleasant to look at.

Thank you for your recognition of our work. If you like her, you can contact me and I will give you a suitable price!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

kryten1 wrote:Wowsers.What a woman
Yes, very attractive, isn’t she? :D if you want to take her home, you know where to contact me :wink:

Jack

Jack@sm-doll.com
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well she is a stunner with an incredibly realistic, beautiful body but at 55kg I won't be carrying her in my arms anywhere! Saying that she would still be more than welcome here, she could spend her time on my bed!
Hahaha, you are right about taking her in your bed. She is great company in the bed. Just tell me if you want her :wink:

Jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

DARKSUN wrote:Very nice. Lovely body and her face is very well done too. Most of the new faces I see that have smiles look sort of retarded for some reason. This gal has a beautiful body and a beautiful smiling face that looks realistic and inviting. not weird or scary looking at all. very attractive and pleasant to look at.

Yeah, I couldn’t agree more with you about her smile, very natural and makes people feel comfortable when looking at her.
If you had a crush on her, don’t hesitate to contact the right poster, me :)
Jack
Jack@sm-doll.com
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

lalket
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lalket »

This doll looks very familiar.
Exactly what I ordered a few days ago from Jack. :D
Currently owned:
Sino-doll 172
XY Doll 168 Isabel
AF Doll 163 K-Cup
Irontech IT-168/C
Zelex 167
Zelex 170
Starpery 165G
Fanreal 170

Ex:
Z-onedoll 162
Sanhui 165 R Cup
Z-onedoll 170
SM170cm G-cup
JY-170
Textile Doll Big Bertha 165
Sino-doll 161
ASDoll 164
Aibei-163

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

lalket wrote:This doll looks very familiar.
Exactly what I ordered a few days ago from Jack. :D
Yeah, you are a lucky man :thumbs_up:
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

That is your chubby 170cm model.As in some countries about 50 per cent of Young women are now overweight, it is quite normal there should be buyers for such body
However, as I like fitness, sound health and fertility that is not for me.

But you produce also a 170cm with standard thicknesses, being neither chubby neither thin.She has in fact the 170cm european standard clothes size dimensions corresponding to a 18 plus years old average european woman.That is a perfect dreambody with realistic average ratios (weight 43kgs)
In fact her dimensions (probably not the sculpt) are exactly the same as the original AYUMI ANIME copy they called 168 but which in fact was 170cm plus. You produced AYUMI for IRT.
The new mould you made lately for IRT has the legs shortened by about 4cm to make her a real 167-168cm doll.IRT call it now the 168 slim.

I have the original SM-IRT AYUMi of 172cm and I regret this master piece of art is no more produced at her original height. Such real dreambodies copied from nature give the sexdoll manufacturers some letters of nobility when her perfect realistic body is compared to the bulk of fantasy masturbating toys-dolls we see offered everywhere.

Your 170cm dreambody standard size is not well known. Could you please make a topic featuring that one also?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

That is your chubby 170cm model.As in some countries about 50 per cent of Young women are now overweight, it is quite normal there should be buyers for such body

But you produce also a 170cm with standard thicknesses, being neither chubby neither thin.She has in fact the 170cm european standard clothes size dimensions corresponding to a 18 plus years old average european woman.That is a perfect dreambody with realistic average ratios (weight 43kgs)
In fact her dimensions (probably not the sculpt) are exactly the same as the original AYUMI ANIME copy they called 168 but which in fact was 170cm plus. You produced AYUMI for IRT.
The new mould you made lately for IRT has the legs shortened by about 4cm to make her a real 167-168cm doll.IRT call it now the 168 slim.

I have the original SM-IRT AYUMi of 172cm and I regret this master piece of art is no more produced at her original height. Such real dreambodies copied from nature give the sexdoll manufacturers some letters of nobility when her perfect realistic body is compared to the bulk of fantasy masturbating toys-dolls we see offered everywhere.

Your 170cm dreambody standard size is not well known. Could you please make a topic featuring that one also?

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Dollsampler wrote:That is your chubby 170cm model.As in some countries about 50 per cent of Young women are now overweight, it is quite normal there should be buyers for such body

We have five 170cm bodies, Which one are you talking about? If 170cm standard size is as popular as you mentioned, I believe everyone are willing to discuss about her :D
Attachments
20190311102108.png
20190311102108.png (705.82 KiB) Viewed 1405 times
20190311094708.png
20190311094708.png (979.84 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

INFORMATIONS