www.sm-doll.com

156cm Woman: Hands Down The Best Sculpt Ever! No Contest!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
wynncamp52

Re: 156cm Woman: Hands Down The Best Sculpt Ever! No Contest

Post by wynncamp52 »

Yeah. As of now, WM, YL and Irontech have the only tall slender A-B cups (TPE) in the height range you're looking for. That is, unless you can afford 7k for a Sinthetics doll. Not sure about the height, tho. DS has a silicone small breasted doll that is 167cm, I believe.

Schmendrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schmendrik »

Mööööp

How's Darlene? What's she doing now?

:multi:
... waiting 4 a-cup of coffee

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

She's lying here between me and Abigail and we're binge watching Supernatural.

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

wynncamp52 wrote:Yeah. As of now, WM, YL and Irontech have the only tall slender A-B cups (TPE) in the height range you're looking for. That is, unless you can afford 7k for a Sinthetics doll. Not sure about the height, tho. DS has a silicone small breasted doll that is 167cm, I believe.
The same company makes WM,YL and OR that I can't recall right now but ... I'm aware of most if not all mainstream sex dolls of lower to higher price range that is for sale currently. I might be a super picky guy, the most important part to me is the face .
Unfortunately I can't afford a Sinthetic doll, I think would end up even higher. they have a base price and they only sell customized dolls that add a few more thousand to it and over that I would have to pay a massive import fee since I'm not in the US.

I talked my friend into buying a sex doll, it took him a year to commit and he kind of steered me away from TPE, about how much care it needs. I'm a busy tinkerer type of guy and I really hate to do chores.

Right now I'm really into a SH doll, but I'm still waiting for the manufacturer to reply to my email.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Hi, Ron NB!

I know there is a lot of misinformation out there about TPE care: bathing, soaping, baby oil, mineral oil, etc. My dolls are all TPE. There really isn't that much maintenance. There are a lot of paranoid doll owners who just simply feel they do not want to take a chance on doing anything wrong, so they go through a ridiculous amount of over-caring for their dolls. But here's the reality:

Once a month I bathe my dolls with either warm mild soap and water, or I wipe them down thoroughly with organic non-alcohol antibacterial wipes. Sometimes I go two months, depending on frequency of usage, dust build up, etc. Then I grease them both down with Petroleum Jelly (Regardless of some fear mongering, petroleum jelly doesn't hurt the TPE. It keeps moisture in) which softens and smooths the skin over time. I powder them whenever I use them, but you'll do this with silicone, too. I keep the orifices clean using a non alcohol organic antibacterial cleanser, then I dress the insides with petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly keeps the skin from drying out.

One thing to keep in mind: The maintenance info provided by vendors and manufacturers is general info to protect them. Nothing more. Simplicity is best, for any doll, silicone or TPE. If you prefer silicone over TPE, DS has some nice silicone dolls with small breasts. Silicone is more durable, but for me the skin feel isn't as good as TPE. TPE is porous so it absorbs oils, jellies, and moisturizers which softens the skin over time, making it more pleasant to the touch and protecting the skin around the joints from tearing. But like I said, I only have to do this once a month or so.

The biggest problem with silicone for me is friction. This has to do with penis girth and a sensitivity to friction, which not everyone has. But if your skin is sensitive to friction burns, etc., then TPE is a better choice.

But even silicone dolls have to be maintained if you want them to last. There's really not that much more to caring for TPE than for silicone. However, silicone is great looking, and for some, it's the bomb! Hope this helps in your decision.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Have to admit she has a stunning figure. Total perfection IMHO.

Got to love how flexible she is. Great for posing.

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

These pics are fantastic - this doll is beautiful and very very sexy - I love how well proportioned it is - 1 thing, can you add any pics showing what you'd said about the vaginal placement?

..."the vagina placement is too far forward. The vaginal cavity needs to be further back and adjacent to the anus."

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

I don't see how photographers could resist, for sure.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

I'll post some soon. But what I mean is: the vagina canal is up next to the clitoris area. Real vagina canals are toward the anus. I see this a lot in sex dolls. But this is why women have orgasms during anal sex. The canals are almost directly parallel. When you have your fingers inside of both canals on a real woman you can feel it. The anus placement on this doll is almost perfect, however. If SM undertook the painstaking process of altering the mold to reflect the correct vagina canal positioning the doll would be a cinch in the sack. As of now, it's best use is anal only.

I'm talking about the canal itself, now, not the labia. The labia on this doll looks amazing. It's a perfect little mound.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

How about a picture of her standing straight up instead of all tangled up then I can see the relative proportions properly. So far I'm not feeling it.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

If you're talking about her ass, there is a pic of her ass while standing. If you actually read the post, then you know my doll will no longer stand. But I don't need her for that. Besides, there are plenty of vendor pics of this doll standing. You just have to actually go look. SM Doll 156cm A-cup. Look it up.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

10-fore! Glad you found it. I only wish all manufacturers would represent their products as well.

Device6

Post by Device6 »

This was a great thread to read through. Thanks for the refreshing takes OP.
dee sicks.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote:These pics are fantastic - this doll is beautiful and very very sexy - I love how well proportioned it is - 1 thing, can you add any pics showing what you'd said about the vaginal placement?

..."the vagina placement is too far forward. The vaginal cavity needs to be further back and adjacent to the anus."
hi please feel free to contact me if you want purchase her.
regards
jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

INFORMATIONS