www.sm-doll.com

156cm Woman: Hands Down The Best Sculpt Ever! No Contest!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 156cm Woman: Hands Down The Best Sculpt Ever! No Contest

Post by Siliconeman »

I will be receiving this doll within few days. Hopefully she arrives unharmed and well. I will take few photos. I will be receiving the A-cup version. The A-cup is something that there is a market for and not much offerings. By increasing the cup-size you only make it closer to similar competition. What is the difference then with your 156 C-cup or any other manufacturers small breasted dolls? I think that to separate yourself from competition you should have gone the other way and keep the A-cup or even made it a bit smaller.

I will tell you why I actually ordered this doll. According to manufacturers images this doll has so-called coin slot pussy. Posting here a picture for reference, hope this "real" image is allowed because it shows what is "coin slot".

<image removed>

This is another feature that I have not seen in other manufacturers grown up dolls. To my eye coin slot pussy is the most perfect and I hope that the doll which I am about to receive delivers. Will keep you posted.
Last edited by Tsall on Wed May 01, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed image per rule 1 (human genitalia)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Siliconeman wrote:I will be receiving this doll within few days. Hopefully she arrives unharmed and well. I will take few photos. I will be receiving the A-cup version. The A-cup is something that there is a market for and not much offerings. By increasing the cup-size you only make it closer to similar competition. What is the difference then with your 156 C-cup or any other manufacturers small breasted dolls? I think that to separate yourself from competition you should have gone the other way and keep the A-cup or even made it a bit smaller.

I will tell you why I actually ordered this doll. According to manufacturers images this doll has so-called coin slot pussy. Posting here a picture for reference, hope this "real" image is allowed because it shows what is "coin slot".
csp.jpg
This is another feature that I have not seen in other manufacturers grown up dolls. To my eye coin slot pussy is the most perfect and I hope that the doll which I am about to receive delivers. Will keep you posted.
Looking forward to your sharing!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Siliconeman wrote:I will be receiving this doll within few days. Hopefully she arrives unharmed and well. I will take few photos. I will be receiving the A-cup version. The A-cup is something that there is a market for and not much offerings. By increasing the cup-size you only make it closer to similar competition. What is the difference then with your 156 C-cup or any other manufacturers small breasted dolls? I think that to separate yourself from competition you should have gone the other way and keep the A-cup or even made it a bit smaller.

<image removed>

the coin slot is quite nice for sure. :) IMO then depends on the first 2-5 cm entry section about outlooks, as well as penetrability. Shouldn´t look then like maybe the hole for insertable vaginas. There´s enough examples of that from RL gals and their pics, but quite abviously can´t be posted here. :mrgreen:

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Image removed? Apparently without labia lips, a slit in a piece of rubber is inappropriate?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

There was a real woman pussy at the picture which I posted and that is not allowed. I knew this but thought that a small image would go unnoticed.

I don´t mind. It is a good thing that moderation works and the site is kept clean.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Siliconeman wrote:There was a real woman pussy at the picture which I posted and that is not allowed. I knew this but thought that a small image would go unnoticed.

I don´t mind. It is a good thing that moderation works and the site is kept clean.
:thumbs_up:
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

SM156 doll´s coin slot pussy (which is legal here)
_Lily_whitelilyA_26.jpg
_Lily_whitelilyA_26.jpg (167.86 KiB) Viewed 1454 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Siliconeman wrote:SM156 doll´s coin slot pussy (which is legal here)
_Lily_whitelilyA_26.jpg
Sexy!
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hope to see more photos! :angel:
Star

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

love the tits and pussy on this doll......amazing looking. perfect size tits to go with one hot body!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

jokerisalive wrote:love the tits and pussy on this doll......amazing looking. perfect size tits to go with one hot body!
Thank you for you liking her. If you are interested in her, I would be more than happy to help you customize a 156 doll that belongs to you! :D
Star

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

YUP YUP YUP She is a hottie for sure

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D
Star

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Woooooow what an amazing doll! I have really been feeling this doll my only concern being the weight and price tag, and the lovehole placement :D She looks so good with the tan skin and blonde hair! Please post more pics when you can :D The back definition is SO SEXY!

Personally i'm not into the new 156B, the body and ass doesn't look even nearly as good as the a-cup, i don't know why :D

INFORMATIONS