www.sm-doll.com

SM170cm G-cup arrived!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SM170cm G-cup arrived!

Post by Valderrama »

DavidTheBig wrote:Wow, the doll looks great, which shop is Jack or where did you get it from? I am also looking for a doll with similar proportions.

A good week to all of you and best regards,

David.

Jack represents the SM-doll company, like Star also. I bought it from German vendor Dollsclub, but Jack was the contact person at the SM-doll factory.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

thankyou Valderrama.
enjoying her
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

koolz 8)

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

MoneyMike wrote:
Valderrama wrote:The only problem is that standing position with her is really really difficult, So far it has been impossible for me. I ordered it with standing feet, but that feature is not used by me. It would require four hands to do so.
I'm no stranger to heavy dolls and moving them around takes a lot of effort.
The way I stand them is first I sit her up with her arms forward
Then I put my should at her waist and lift her up from there
I straighten out her legs one at a time with my free arm
Then guide her feet down slowly to where I'm going to stand her

Its a bit tricky and risky but it gives you better control over her and with a lesser chance of straining your back
I've got to give this a shot.

Beautiful doll Valderrama!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Valderrama wrote:Thanks, i'll try it sometimes!
There is another method in case you find the carrying her over your shoulder one hard to do. I'll do my best to explain it thouroughly

Lay her flat on the bed over a blanket that covers her from head to toe
Swaddle her, then slowly began pulling her off the bed by the foot of the blanket
Once you have a good length of her legs off the bed (depends on your bed height)
Get behind her head and slowly lift & tilt her up from the shoulders until her feet touch the ground
After that it should be easy to get her up on her feet
Then you can lift her to where ever you want

Tips:
-A satin sheet slides off the bed easier with less friction
-Cover you doll completely when sliding, any skin caught on the bed will be roughed up
-When tilting her up, don't push her off the bed as it may skid her feet. Lifting upward takes the pressure off the feet
-Have some memory foam or something soft for her to stand on
-For those out there who can't lift heavy dolls, a hand truck or dolly for your dolly :D is a great investment!
Something like this is collapsible for easy storage and can be used vertical or horizontally
Also can eliminate the "tilt her up" step. If you can safely drag her onto it horizontally, lifting her up with the hand truck will be much easier. Plus you can add on some straps for extra precaution. Soon you'll be wheeling your doll around your home like Hannibal Lecter :o
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

She looks awesome.
I'm sure she's worth the effort.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

The Messenger wrote:She looks awesome.
I'm sure she's worth the effort.
Thank you for liking her. :D
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Valderrama »

Lay her flat on the bed over a blanket that covers her from head to toe
Swaddle her, then slowly began pulling her off the bed by the foot of the blanket
Once you have a good length of her legs off the bed (depends on your bed height)
Get behind her head and slowly lift & tilt her up from the shoulders until her feet touch the ground
After that it should be easy to get her up on her feet
Then you can lift her to where ever you want

Tips:
-A satin sheet slides off the bed easier with less friction
-Cover you doll completely when sliding, any skin caught on the bed will be roughed up
-When tilting her up, don't push her off the bed as it may skid her feet. Lifting upward takes the pressure off the feet
-Have some memory foam or something soft for her to stand on
-For those out there who can't lift heavy dolls, a hand truck or dolly for your dolly :D is a great investment!
Something like this is collapsible for easy storage and can be used vertical or horizontally
Also can eliminate the "tilt her up" step. If you can safely drag her onto it horizontally, lifting her up with the hand truck will be much easier. Plus you can add on some straps for extra precaution. Soon you'll be wheeling your doll around your home like Hannibal Lecter :o
Good advice MoneyMike!

lalket
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lalket »

Valderrama,
What is the skin tone of your doll?
Currently owned:
Sino-doll 172
XY Doll 168 Isabel
AF Doll 163 K-Cup
Irontech IT-168/C
Zelex 167
Zelex 170
Starpery 165G
Fanreal 170

Ex:
Z-onedoll 162
Sanhui 165 R Cup
Z-onedoll 170
SM170cm G-cup
JY-170
Textile Doll Big Bertha 165
Sino-doll 161
ASDoll 164
Aibei-163

bcdedit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bcdedit »

lalket wrote:Valderrama,
What is the skin tone of your doll?
I think he said 'natural' in the original post.

bcdedit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bcdedit »

Great looking doll you got there Valderrama. Based on what I've seen online, this is possibly the most 'normal' body proportion doll out there. Particularly, her waist to hip ratio comes out at 0.72 according to the posted measurements. Anything close to and above 0.6 is really slim pickings. Surprisingly the same is true even in much shorter dolls where manufacturers could've afforded to get close.

I have the 170E myself. Granted, SM makes one of the best sculpted dolls. The one I have has some great TPE and the intimate part placement isn't bad either, though still a little too far to the front. She also has an amazing rear end. Out of this world. As you noted, their dolls also look very real.

However, mine suffers from a disproportionately small waist and skinny limbs. (W to H approx 0.57) She really struggles to fit into medium or large bottoms that her ginormous ass stretches to the max only to have the elastic dangle on her tiny waist. With such a massive booty, pants also fit very loosely on her thighs. The super concentrated pelvis weight has also made mine almost impossible to stand. I would gladly have given up some mass on her booty in favor of a thicker waist and better size limbs. It would've made her even more real and helped in standing her, allowing for owners to enjoy the awesome view from behind.

The 170G seems to have done that on the face of it. There isn't much user photos of her though. I have yet to see a standing shot of her, even in the glamor photos. Have you managed to stand yours yet? Also, how does the orifice placement look? Does her shoulder and under bust look right for her body?

Thanks

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

bcdedit wrote:Great looking doll you got there Valderrama. Based on what I've seen online, this is possibly the most 'normal' body proportion doll out there. Particularly, her waist to hip ratio comes out at 0.72 according to the posted measurements. Anything close to and above 0.6 is really slim pickings. Surprisingly the same is true even in much shorter dolls where manufacturers could've afforded to get close.

I have the 170E myself. Granted, SM makes one of the best sculpted dolls. The one I have has some great TPE and the intimate part placement isn't bad either, though still a little too far to the front. She also has an amazing rear end. Out of this world. As you noted, their dolls also look very real.

However, mine suffers from a disproportionately small waist and skinny limbs. (W to H approx 0.57) She really struggles to fit into medium or large bottoms that her ginormous ass stretches to the max only to have the elastic dangle on her tiny waist. With such a massive booty, pants also fit very loosely on her thighs. The super concentrated pelvis weight has also made mine almost impossible to stand. I would gladly have given up some mass on her booty in favor of a thicker waist and better size limbs. It would've made her even more real and helped in standing her, allowing for owners to enjoy the awesome view from behind.

The 170G seems to have done that on the face of it. There isn't much user photos of her though. I have yet to see a standing shot of her, even in the glamor photos. Have you managed to stand yours yet? Also, how does the orifice placement look? Does her shoulder and under bust look right for her body?

Thanks
Hello, this is a picture of her standing.
Star
SMDoll_170_76_January_050.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_050.jpg (672.8 KiB) Viewed 638 times
IMG_20190307_163746.jpg
IMG_20190307_163746.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 638 times
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Do they all wear the same size shoe, and if so, what size?
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

bcdedit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bcdedit »

SMdoll wrote: Hello, this is a picture of her standing.
Star
Thanks for the pics Star! I realized after my post that I forgot about the standing pics from the photo shoot with the pole. I haven't seen the second one before though. She looks mighty fine in that. Proportions are spot on!

It would be great if you could share more pics of her, factory or otherwise showing off her rear end and anatomical placement in different poses.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

bcdedit wrote:
SMdoll wrote: Hello, this is a picture of her standing.
Star
Thanks for the pics Star! I realized after my post that I forgot about the standing pics from the photo shoot with the pole. I haven't seen the second one before though. She looks mighty fine in that. Proportions are spot on!

It would be great if you could share more pics of her, factory or otherwise showing off her rear end and anatomical placement in different poses.
Hello, if you want to see more pictures of her, I can take pictures of the factory for you!
Star

INFORMATIONS