www.sm-doll.com

SM170cm G-cup arrived!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

SM170cm G-cup arrived!

Post by Valderrama »

First of all, thanks to Jack for the great service! I recommend his services to everyone! :)

This is my very first doll so I can't make any comparison with the others dolls. But I can tell you what I have experienced with her for the past three days. Seeing the image of this doll I fell in love right away. It is long, it has really feminine shapes and It weighs like a real woman. Yes, 55kg!

When the shipment arrived it weighed 64kg. It was carried by Fedex and a little driver girl. Se had no chance of carrying that box so I went against the street and I carried it alone to the home. During its 20 meters when I carried the box I just wonder how I can ever move my doll away from the apartment, without someone getting help.. hopefully there is still a long time to go for that. The doll weights so much that I believe the box is under heavy strain. It is certainly not going to last if it is not dealt with very carefully. The boxes outer end was ruptured a little, but luckily nothing was dropped from the box. Here is perhaps a thought for the manufacturers, could such heavy dolls have a reinforced box? Inside the box everything was ok and the doll was packed carefully. I don´t go into the details, but all I had ordered was there.

The moment you open the box and see her for the first time... :D
It's hard to describe how beautiful the body looks live, the skin feels really soft. It is hard to imagine that the doll could be more authentic. With this I think that SM Doll has succeeded very well! Whenever I look at her I see just a real woman. I love every point in her. I chose head n. 76. and skin color natural.

What comes to weight.. :whistle: I understand why the best selling dolls weighs about 30kg. You really have to understand that this is 170cm 55kg of completely immobile body that don´t move any limb without you. If you get lifted 55kg easily at the gym, you still can not easily move this doll. So if you have any back problems or you think you are too weak for this, forget it. I want to be honest and tell you that this doll needs strength and fitness. I can say that I am now in a period of three days, made a variety of workout with her. But I don´t complain about it cause I knew exactly what I ordered and I am pleased with this. The only problem is that standing position with her is really really difficult, So far it has been impossible for me. I ordered it with standing feet, but that feature is not used by me. It would require four hands to do so. If either knee is not fully locked, the doll will rumble to the ground. The risk of the doll falling is too high, and when this 55kg go to the ground something will certainly break down. The pelvis is the heaviest area, but the upper body also weights a lot. Therefore the doll bends easily forward, which increases the difficulty to stay up. But I was prepared for this and that does not bother me. You can still use the doll in all other positions.

Overall the doll is high quality realistic copy of a female with shapely body. If you are interested in smaller breasts, SM doll also offers the same body with smaller breasts. If weight is not a problem for you this doll will definitely give you a truly genuine experience! Thanks for that SM-doll and Jack!

Some pictures of her:
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (723.75 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
9.JPG
9.JPG (125.05 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (149.1 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (199.38 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (233.23 KiB) Viewed 2256 times

Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SM170cm F-cup arrived!

Post by Valderrama »

And more...
Attachments
13.JPG
13.JPG (108.79 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
500.JPG
500.JPG (761.95 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (170.05 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
400.JPG
400.JPG (139.76 KiB) Viewed 2243 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Nice looking doll

Is she the 63cm waist & 110cm hip version? If so she's 3kg heavier than advertised.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Very nice.
If it wasn’t for the weight I would consider.
Be careful w ur back

Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Valderrama »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Nice looking doll

Is she the 63cm waist & 110cm hip version? If so she's 3kg heavier than advertised.

Yes, 55 kg. Actually now when you said, there are wrong information on the vendors (where i bought) website. First this is G-cup, not F (I'll change it right). This model is not visible on SM pages, maybe Jack can say why. Only the head #76 is visible.
But many European vendor sell it. Dollstudio is having the right measurements on their page.

Real measurements:
Breasts: 99 cm
Waist: 77 cm
Hips:106 cm
Weight: 55 kg

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: SM170cm G-cup arrived!

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah their must be a 3rd version because the 30.3" waist and 41.7" hip I've seen advertise as a C-cup too.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She's Beautiful and Sexy! Love me a big thick heavy gal :razz:

I believe SM Doll has the 170 in 3 different models C, E, G. C & G being the chubby ones.
SM Doll 170cm E.jpg
SM Doll 170cm C-G.jpg
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

She's all woman!!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Valderrama wrote:The only problem is that standing position with her is really really difficult, So far it has been impossible for me. I ordered it with standing feet, but that feature is not used by me. It would require four hands to do so.
I'm no stranger to heavy dolls and moving them around takes a lot of effort.
The way I stand them is first I sit her up with her arms forward
Then I put my should at her waist and lift her up from there
I straighten out her legs one at a time with my free arm
Then guide her feet down slowly to where I'm going to stand her

Its a bit tricky and risky but it gives you better control over her and with a lesser chance of straining your back
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

DavidTheBig
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DavidTheBig »

Wow, the doll looks great, which shop is Jack or where did you get it from? I am also looking for a doll with similar proportions.

A good week to all of you and best regards,

David.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

We have four models of 170 dolls.
Star
170cm:
IMG_8853.jpg
IMG_8853.jpg (559.54 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
170 C cup:
mmexport1539919174274.jpg
mmexport1539919174274.jpg (127.54 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
170 E cup:
20181110114738-file.jpg
20181110114738-file.jpg (44.61 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
170 G cup:
SMDoll_170_76_January_047.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_047.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2062 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Thanks for posting these photos,
I've been looking into the taller bodies lately.

Very nice shot there.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

DavidTheBig wrote:Wow, the doll looks great, which shop is Jack or where did you get it from? I am also looking for a doll with similar proportions.

A good week to all of you and best regards,

David.
Hello, David. If you like this doll, you can contact me. :D
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Endless War wrote:Thanks for posting these photos,
I've been looking into the taller bodies lately.

Very nice shot there.
This picture is very beautiful. I like it very much :thumbs_up:
Star

Valderrama
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Valderrama »

MoneyMike wrote: I'm no stranger to heavy dolls and moving them around takes a lot of effort.
The way I stand them is first I sit her up with her arms forward
Then I put my should at her waist and lift her up from there
I straighten out her legs one at a time with my free arm
Then guide her feet down slowly to where I'm going to stand her
Thanks, i'll try it sometimes!

INFORMATIONS