www.sm-doll.com

What should we make in 2019?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What should we make in 2019?

Post by GreatPair »

Hello.
I agree with Chris98King on added a middle material that's lighter than TPE to work towards
Making them lighter.
I(of course being a larger bust guy) want HeyDollface photos. If there were more photos continuing to get bigger keep going.

I have read a lot about hands and fingers.
Now adding the terminator hand would add like 5-10 lbs.
Maybe work towards a hand like that, that could be attach similar like a head is or other means at the wrist joint.
This would also allow buyers with these hand options to buy replacement parts for broken hands/variations.
For me bigger breast is always good.
Also the talking or movement stuff mentioned by others already.
Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing what gets done next.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

thelichking wrote:Certainly the fingers and toes, a thicker wire or metal joints like the T800 8)

Which would also be easy, a head with a click on a system instead of a screw.
thankyou
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
thelichking wrote:Certainly the fingers and toes, a thicker wire or metal joints like the T800 8)

Which would also be easy, a head with a click on a system instead of a screw.
thankyou
I would suggest focusing on one thing, the fingers (and wrists if you can). It would attract you so much attention and interest in your doll if you can develop more durable fingers and make them affordable. No more poking fingers. No more loose wrists. At least not so soon.

The other features are just not as exciting. Toes without wires are fine with me. My doll wears socks at all times to protect her toes. Other makers have tried a click on system on their heads, such as WM and DH 168, but decided to switch back. The screw system is widely available. Switching away from it makes all previous dolls incompatible with new heads. I would prefer the screw necks for compatibility just so I can buy new heads, possibly from other vendors. Realistic make-up? Nice to have, but not that important to me. I think my doll is sexier clothed. Lighter weight? I am happy with my doll at 30 kg. Not a fan of big booty myself. I doubt the Asian market likes big booty. 150-160 with the right amount of material in the right positions would do it for me. I don't think it is wise for you to develop dolls under 140, seeing many countries have banned or are discussing banning short dolls. Half-body dolls and onaholes are pretty saturated already. Plush dolls might have a good market, but it is not your expertise.

Have you considered selling a complete set of clothes for your dolls? This is common for miniature dolls but not for life-sized dolls. Finding the right size of clothes is a pain in the ass, at least in the beginning. I am surprised at how much quality fashion is available at a cheap price in China. Why not develop clothing lines for your dolls? You just need to source the right size on alibaba so there is minimum development cost. Plus, clothes are cheap and easy to ship. Of course, it would be great to have clothes that don't stain dolls. I think doll accessories are neglected and deserve more attention.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Savory123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Savory123 »

Make a big bubble but torso with 50 inch ass and big tits with proper Anal and vaginal hole placements

snakeplissken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snakeplissken »

what happened to the 148 b cup?
You're pretty good...

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

A 22 year old CINDY CRAWFORD DOLL!!!!!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I think it would be good to list the measurements (height, circumference, etc) for each one of your heads (the same way that you do for your dolls). This way, we can be sure that the head(s) we order will be in correct proportion to our doll(s).

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

150 cm b cup with extra soft tpe that has nice full round butt and proper defined thighs and proper vagina placement. Weight around 55-60lbs

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Roynotboy wrote:150 cm b cup with extra soft tpe that has nice full round butt and proper defined thighs and proper vagina placement. Weight around 55-60lbs
I second this though I wouldn't mind an a cup version :P

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

:evilbat: A Busty slightly Muscular Hermaphrodite doll in the 140-150cm range hopefully under 70lbs
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Claire Cloud Climax is pretty darn close
Love,
Ximena, the SM BCD Girl
"We turn dreams into reality"

Attachments
20181203_002919_Burst01.jpg
20181203_002919_Burst01.jpg (56.17 KiB) Viewed 838 times

iDezzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iDezzy »

A shorter version of the 163 H or 156 (Thick version) would be awesome. Pretty sure the height shaves off a couple pounds, and I appreciate smaller dolls in general. I’m looking at the 145-150 range as a good height. I know some girls that height that I definitely wanna smash, one of which has similar body proportions to your 156 thick, so it would be a real treat.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So...get on the train. Tpe is limited, contract with silicone OEMs,(as the big 3 are rolling this way as well) and then, we got some cool shit up the sleeve :thumbs_up:

They understanding TPE is not going to get the job done with an automaton AI doll, and have shifted margins to develop and investigate this further,with silicone as the initial baseline.

:oops: I may have split some beans here :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:So...get on the train. Tpe is limited, contract with silicone OEMs,(as the big 3 are rolling this way as well) and then, we got some cool shit up the sleeve :thumbs_up:

They understanding TPE is not going to get the job done with an automaton AI doll, and have shifted margins to develop and investigate this further,with silicone as the initial baseline.

:oops: I may have split some beans here :whistle:

Anung
Anung, Aren't Mate Doll and SM related? Mate Dolls are the one's I looked at with silicone heads and SM tpe bodies. So, I'd think SM already has silicone capabilities, yes? I'm guessing either the pricing is an issue or the molds aren't compatible between materials. Not really sure how all that stuff works. To me a molds a mold. Heck fill it with wax and make huge doll candles with strategic wicks. LOL

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

In 175cm, < 39kg (ie max size air pockets in those supermassive breasts.)
Huge tits slender morph_by_beeftastic...Mcup.jpg
Huge tits slender morph_by_beeftastic...Mcup.jpg (27 KiB) Viewed 718 times

Along the similar theme..this representation.
SmartSelectImage_2018-07-02-09-04-31.png
SmartSelectImage_2018-07-02-09-04-31.png (391.96 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Or how about...
WM166BBB 175cm.jpg
WM166BBB 175cm.jpg (88.57 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

INFORMATIONS