www.sm-doll.com

What should we make in 2019?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What should we make in 2019?

Post by bobhenry »

better hands
better joints
a head/neck system that can do an actual blowjob

Bigger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bigger »

SM Doll is one of the only manufacturer that has dared to create dolls with a waistline of 77cm | (30in)! In that vein, I would like to see more dolls like this (larger waistline) with slightly more meat in the ass and thighs as well. It seems to be a trend though that the large hip size in many other dolls tends to be more "shelf ass" than Hip. I feel that hips (as far as width goes) Has been abandoned for an ass cleft deep enough to lose your phone in! Don't get me wrong, as a previous owner of an SMCS Fantasia I am a sincere big booty lover to be sure!

On this note, i do really like the mold of the SM 170cm full bodied models. It seems the designer of the mold paid close attention to anatomy with respects to hips. In some people, the meat of the hip begins higher than the navel and lends a more curvaceous appeal than simply a large ass. I would love to see a doll with these details noted, envisioned, and created. Yes , heavy... but WORTH every kilogram!

Hey_Dollface
Former Member

Post by Hey_Dollface »

Welllll.....if you wanted to make boob-men happy......something along these lines would be...umm sweeeeet! :D
Attachments
045_by_vbhartist_dan8iui-pre.jpg
045_by_vbhartist_dan8iui-pre.jpg (85.98 KiB) Viewed 635 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

As many of you know, I am a big fan of the SM 136 ... I just LOVE the fantasy line of that doll. The sculpt of that doll is REALLY something and feels quite unique. Jack and Star would confirm, but I think that she is probably the most popular SM synthetic gal :)

I wonder if the artist who sculpted her could be hired again to get another fantasy line girl, but in the 150 range.

I would also add that , to pass the other manufacturers at high speed ...two things could be researched.

1. An articulated jaw on the skeleton head.
2. STRONGER finger

Good job SM :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Well, still in love with the 136a but a Bridget Powers lookalike would be nice and unique. Just don't go overboard with ridiculous size titties. LOL

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Id like them to have slightly larger feet, so that it is easier to buy shoes for them - US5/UK3 seems to be the smallest size that most styles come in.

I am looking for a 150cm-ish, A/B cup doll to join Adara, and all the ones I have looked so far have feet that are too small.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

How about plush dolls? No Chinese maker is making plush dolls at the moment. It doesnt need to be super complicated like Teddy. Maybe just a half-body plush pillow with silicone boobs and butts and a hole to attach onaholes? I have some ideas about an improved version of Dakimakura pillow.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

McPickle wrote:How about plush dolls? No Chinese maker is making plush dolls at the moment. It doesnt need to be super complicated like Teddy. Maybe just a half-body plush pillow with silicone boobs and butts and a hole to attach onaholes? I have some ideas about an improved version of Dakimakura pillow.
thanks, can you show us some pictures?
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

adelea wrote:Id like them to have slightly larger feet, so that it is easier to buy shoes for them - US5/UK3 seems to be the smallest size that most styles come in.

I am looking for a 150cm-ish, A/B cup doll to join Adara, and all the ones I have looked so far have feet that are too small.
thanks, we will improve it
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Babel99 wrote:As many of you know, I am a big fan of the SM 136 ... I just LOVE the fantasy line of that doll. The sculpt of that doll is REALLY something and feels quite unique. Jack and Star would confirm, but I think that she is probably the most popular SM synthetic gal :)

I wonder if the artist who sculpted her could be hired again to get another fantasy line girl, but in the 150 range.

I would also add that , to pass the other manufacturers at high speed ...two things could be researched.

1. An articulated jaw on the skeleton head.
2. STRONGER finger

Good job SM :)
thanks bebal99
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Hey_Dollface wrote:Welllll.....if you wanted to make boob-men happy......something along these lines would be...umm sweeeeet! :D
thanks
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Bigger wrote:SM Doll is one of the only manufacturer that has dared to create dolls with a waistline of 77cm | (30in)! In that vein, I would like to see more dolls like this (larger waistline) with slightly more meat in the ass and thighs as well. It seems to be a trend though that the large hip size in many other dolls tends to be more "shelf ass" than Hip. I feel that hips (as far as width goes) Has been abandoned for an ass cleft deep enough to lose your phone in! Don't get me wrong, as a previous owner of an SMCS Fantasia I am a sincere big booty lover to be sure!

On this note, i do really like the mold of the SM 170cm full bodied models. It seems the designer of the mold paid close attention to anatomy with respects to hips. In some people, the meat of the hip begins higher than the navel and lends a more curvaceous appeal than simply a large ass. I would love to see a doll with these details noted, envisioned, and created. Yes , heavy... but WORTH every kilogram!
thanks bigger
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

thelichking
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thelichking »

Certainly the fingers and toes, a thicker wire or metal joints like the T800 8)

Which would also be easy, a head with a click on a system instead of a screw.
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (73.18 KiB) Viewed 497 times
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (7.7 KiB) Viewed 497 times

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Something like this would work
Attachments