www.sm-doll.com

What should we make in 2019?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Chris98king

Re: What should we make in 2019?

Post by Chris98king »

If your after weight reduction why not wrap the skeleton with a thicker wrap sort of like this then it will still keep there body's soft and squishable because the base will be squishable but not too thick a layer where the tpe or silicone is to thin... It would shave off a few pounds not all but a few and if you put it over the joint it would take longer for the joint to poke through. And with there being less tpe in the center of the. Doll she would warm up quicker because there wouldnt be as much tpe to try to warm
Attachments
Screenshot_20190123-081006.png
Screenshot_20190123-081006.png (465.74 KiB) Viewed 740 times

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

How about being one of the first manufactures to use fully articulated fingers instead of wires for their dolls. Utilize something similar to what Phicen / TBLeague use in their 1/6 scale bodies. Those skeletons would be a great jumping point

Also for lighter dolls, would it be possible to make a tpe doll in 2 pours. The first pour being the inner core with air blown in to create many air pockets, less inner material = less weight. The 2nd pour for the outer skin. Similar to how some silicone manufactures use foam as an inner material and silicone for an outer.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

I like the air blown idea better they could do almost all the body that way and it would still be soft and they could do almost the whole doll like this then thin coat the outside.... I was also thinking in the main body off the doll what iff you guys put a big plastic box that stayed full of air then it he stumach and chest wouldnt have a lot of material also decreasing weight BUT KEEP THE TITTIES PURE TPE lol jk just keep soft and cupable

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

Also maybe the upper legs and thicker limb sections you could put like a plastic pipe around the skeleton to take up more space?

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Here is a simple one... Please make the leg joints tighter (ankles, knees, thighs) on dolls with the standing feet option!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Chris98king wrote:If your after weight reduction why not wrap the skeleton with a thicker wrap sort of like this then it will still keep there body's soft and squishable because the base will be squishable but not too thick a layer where the tpe or silicone is to thin... It would shave off a few pounds not all but a few and if you put it over the joint it would take longer for the joint to poke through. And with there being less tpe in the center of the. Doll she would warm up quicker because there wouldnt be as much tpe to try to warm
AFAIK normal foam products will be destroyed when the TPE is hot-poured. Likewise an initial pour of foamed TPE will be melted when the second TPE pour is done.

For the necessary heat resistance If there is such a thing as foamed silicone of a type that will not react with TPE then this might be usable.

Alternatively how about a hollow aluminium [US = aluminum :)] chest insert fitted round the spine. It could be moulded to feel somewhat like a rib cage and could pay for itself by reducing the TPE needed.

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

nicvncnt wrote:
Chris98king wrote:If your after weight reduction why not wrap the skeleton with a thicker wrap sort of like this then it will still keep there body's soft and squishable because the base will be squishable but not too thick a layer where the tpe or silicone is to thin... It would shave off a few pounds not all but a few and if you put it over the joint it would take longer for the joint to poke through. And with there being less tpe in the center of the. Doll she would warm up quicker because there wouldnt be as much tpe to try to warm
AFAIK normal foam products will be destroyed when the TPE is hot-poured. Likewise an initial pour of foamed TPE will be melted when the second TPE pour is done.

For the necessary heat resistance If there is such a thing as foamed silicone of a type that will not react with TPE then this might be usable.

Alternatively how about a hollow aluminium [US = aluminum :)] chest insert fitted
round the spine. It could be moulded to feel somewhat like a rib cage and could pay for itself by reducing the TPE needed.

I guess I should of thought of that I forgot how hot it is that tpe melts

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

How about making a plate in the foot that holds the tpe away from the standing bolts I know that the feet are always getting chewed up around that spot

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

Chris98king wrote:
nicvncnt wrote:

Alternatively how about a hollow aluminium [US = aluminum :)] chest insert fitted
round the spine. It could be moulded to feel somewhat like a rib cage and could pay for itself by reducing the TPE needed.

I guess I should of thought of that I forgot how hot it is that tpe melts
A fishnet stocking stuffed with ping pong balls tied to the spine.

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

Different textured inserts? I don't know if that is a thing or not yet

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The cheapest thing to do without waiting is reducing your dolls weight for a neglectible cost;
1. by using an hollow box ribcage like HUNAN HELLOMISS and MYDOLL already do.That is an hollow box made of fiberglass resin or SST grid with small mesh.This box is fitted trough weldings on the skeleton. There is no change to the mould.Real women have a rigid ribcage!
2. By fitting two thigh pipe of a bigger diameter. Same for the calves.
3. improving your TPE mix in order to reduce its density. I measured recently a .9 Density TPE for very soft TPE, but .8 is achievable. That make another ten per cent of body weight off.
That way you would be able to advertise for example that you made a dream-body 165cm tall with realistic ratios and thickness at 33 kgs instead of 43 kgs and so on for smaller dolls.The hollow ribcage remove 4 to 8 kgs where it count the most when you need to rise your doll on her feet.

Dont forget also to fit your anatomicaly correct dolls with realisticaly drawn puffed fertile type genitals.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Articulated fingers!
Articulated fingers!
Articulated fingers!
Mouths that open and close.
Standing feet that hide the bolts.
Shorter necks. (realistic neck lengths)
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

So many requests for better hands, feet and skeletons in general.

I know that the dolls are designed to compete at a price point that the doll manufacturer thinks is best for volume sales. This means compromise is necessary to keep cost down.

How about SM offer a choice of a standard skeleton or a "premium" skeleton with the better hands and joints we all desire. I think the more serious doll enthusiasts would be willing to pay +$200. if the skeleton was ball joint and had nice , durable hands. And for those that are sensitive to price can still get a standard skeleton and not be priced out of the market.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Like we already got it with the "normal skeleton / shrugging shoulders skeleton" option ;)
Metricnut wrote:So many requests for better hands, feet and skeletons in general.

I know that the dolls are designed to compete at a price point that the doll manufacturer thinks is best for volume sales. This means compromise is necessary to keep cost down.

How about SM offer a choice of a standard skeleton or a "premium" skeleton with the better hands and joints we all desire. I think the more serious doll enthusiasts would be willing to pay +$200. if the skeleton was ball joint and had nice , durable hands. And for those that are sensitive to price can still get a standard skeleton and not be priced out of the market.

Metricnut

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Thankyou for all suggestion
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

INFORMATIONS