www.sm-doll.com

What should we make in 2019?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
kklouzal

Re: What should we make in 2019?

Post by kklouzal »

There are only two types of requests when questions like this come up, improvements/enhancements and visual requests.

I think SM-Doll, their vendors, and even TDF have seen countless suggestions for improvements that have yet to be addressed. Visual requests will always be numerous and vary wildly from person to person however it can be nailed down to some specific categories (larger/smaller breasts. thinner/thicker bodies. Please model this celeb or model that celeb).

I propose that two lists be gathered, two large lists: improvements and visual requests. Then there really needs to be a site wide vote, or a separate vote inside each manufacturer sub-forum. Sticky it. Let it run for a few months. Take the top 3 and run another vote.

The people need to be heard! Democracy!

bigcups
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigcups »

Great thread. I agree with mcupplease also. I would love to buy a slim body huge boob doll, but with TWO important assets to me: NOT TOO HEAVY and HUGE FANTASY BOOBS THAT PROTRUDE OUT, PERKY!!! .We have enough huge boob dolls with boobs that sag to their waist. Let the Boobs stick out!! You will need deeper shipping boxes to get the boobs of my dreams into the box. I have had 2 of the SM 150L dolls. This Body is fine, one of the best!!!! Just add the huge protruding-perky boobs to this great doll and I will all be happy as others I bet, and my order is coming in. bigcups

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

I don't care much for bigger boobs or other exaggerate features, I already find those are plenty to find.

What I would like to see is the same girl head, with different facial expressions. So you could have your doll in a happy mood, sad mood, sexy mood. Now you have to find another head with certain expressions.

Ideally offcourse, it would be nice to change the facial expressions yourself, but ... think that's a bit to far away (and will be probably either to expensive or to fragile). ON the other hand, if you look how the prices dropped in the last 5-10 years, and looking at how realistic dolls now have become in the last 10 years....

For the weight, I think people discussed this before... making the skeleton lighter, use a 'ribcage' of some kind, so less usage of the heavier TPE.. besides this could make the body less 'floppy' . Could make it more fragile also, so... it's also a balance.

And... it's still to bad 3D printing can't make molds easily, since... then you could create your own doll in 3D , send it to the producer, who can then 'print it out', and use the mold for making a doll... (true, printing a mold 3D, lifelike, ehm... takes... a lot of time ;) , allthough making a mold the old fashion way, also takes a lot of time)
The fun part then comes from 3D animation software like Daz3D , where you can create your own girly in every form you like :)

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Hi Star,

I have a couple of suggestions or questions..

Are you able to apply a similar effect to your dolls like HitDoll's Hyper Realism?

Secondly, make all future dolls with improved love hole placement, especially when doll is positioned in doggy style, like your 157cm.

Those are my two suggestions.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

JB75 wrote:Hi Star,

I have a couple of suggestions or questions..

Are you able to apply a similar effect to your dolls like HitDoll's Hyper Realism?

Secondly, make all future dolls with improved love hole placement, especially when doll is positioned in doggy style, like your 157cm.

Those are my two suggestions.
Thanks, I think we will.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

femdoll wrote:I don't care much for bigger boobs or other exaggerate features, I already find those are plenty to find.

What I would like to see is the same girl head, with different facial expressions. So you could have your doll in a happy mood, sad mood, sexy mood. Now you have to find another head with certain expressions.

Ideally offcourse, it would be nice to change the facial expressions yourself, but ... think that's a bit to far away (and will be probably either to expensive or to fragile). ON the other hand, if you look how the prices dropped in the last 5-10 years, and looking at how realistic dolls now have become in the last 10 years....

For the weight, I think people discussed this before... making the skeleton lighter, use a 'ribcage' of some kind, so less usage of the heavier TPE.. besides this could make the body less 'floppy' . Could make it more fragile also, so... it's also a balance.

And... it's still to bad 3D printing can't make molds easily, since... then you could create your own doll in 3D , send it to the producer, who can then 'print it out', and use the mold for making a doll... (true, printing a mold 3D, lifelike, ehm... takes... a lot of time ;) , allthough making a mold the old fashion way, also takes a lot of time)
The fun part then comes from 3D animation software like Daz3D , where you can create your own girly in every form you like :)
Very good idea. We had this idea before.Preparations are under way.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

bigcups wrote:Great thread. I agree with mcupplease also. I would love to buy a slim body huge boob doll, but with TWO important assets to me: NOT TOO HEAVY and HUGE FANTASY BOOBS THAT PROTRUDE OUT, PERKY!!! .We have enough huge boob dolls with boobs that sag to their waist. Let the Boobs stick out!! You will need deeper shipping boxes to get the boobs of my dreams into the box. I have had 2 of the SM 150L dolls. This Body is fine, one of the best!!!! Just add the huge protruding-perky boobs to this great doll and I will all be happy as others I bet, and my order is coming in. bigcups
We will.
Star

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

SMdoll wrote:
femdoll wrote:...
Very good idea. We had this idea before.Preparations are under way.
Star
I'm happy to test out any test models, to see if it's any good :P

set track

Post by set track »

how about , to get around the small thing's (100-135 size) - a torso - next month a pair of legs/feet and next month a pair of arm's/hands then finally a head/'s , all with bendable skeleton and simple clip together , you dont have to advertise the size its just a doll kit :)

ST

innature

Post by innature »

Mcupplease wrote:Take a good look at JL153BBB, SM150L, YL150O, PD "Danielle", and just scale that up to 175 cm with a long waist and very slender frame (hips under 84 cm).

That is what some of us are waiting for now.
Most everything else has been already done.
+1

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

This is our new 175L. I hope you'll like her.
Star
mmexport1574647460135.jpg
mmexport1574647460135.jpg (4.37 MiB) Viewed 896 times
IMG_20191123_184338.jpg
IMG_20191123_184338.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 896 times
IMG_20191123_184323.jpg
IMG_20191123_184323.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 896 times

Stiff-martini
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stiff-martini »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
adelea wrote:Id like them to have slightly larger feet, so that it is easier to buy shoes for them - US5/UK3 seems to be the smallest size that most styles come in.

I am looking for a 150cm-ish, A/B cup doll to join Adara, and all the ones I have looked so far have feet that are too small.
thanks, we will improve it
I just received my 157c TPE doll & absolutely love her! I have to agree about foot size only because most of the shoes that fit her size are in the children’s department. It’s hard to find sexy adult shoes for such small feet. It seems practical that all manufacturers adopt a standard for foot size like all dolls 165CM & shorter are size 6 & all dolls taller than 165 CM are size 7 or 8. It would open up lots of options & add negligible weight.

darkeldar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkeldar »

I think a kit doll with detacheable arms and legs would be great like Artificial humans (but with a usable mouth and ass of course^^) or the dsdoll foam doll. More easy to hide, to wash, to handle, to put clothes on etc.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Stiff-martini wrote:
Smdoll-jack wrote:
adelea wrote:Id like them to have slightly larger feet, so that it is easier to buy shoes for them - US5/UK3 seems to be the smallest size that most styles come in.

I am looking for a 150cm-ish, A/B cup doll to join Adara, and all the ones I have looked so far have feet that are too small.
thanks, we will improve it
I just received my 157c TPE doll & absolutely love her! I have to agree about foot size only because most of the shoes that fit her size are in the children’s department. It’s hard to find sexy adult shoes for such small feet. It seems practical that all manufacturers adopt a standard for foot size like all dolls 165CM & shorter are size 6 & all dolls taller than 165 CM are size 7 or 8. It would open up lots of options & add negligible weight.
We'll take your suggestion into account. Thank you very much!
Star

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

I would like sexy, short & light weight Dee with amazing perky breasts and size proportions exactly and head like her, anybody agree?
( Oh and no breakable poke through finger wires please Star
Attachments
492156_DeeMeasurements_OhWee.jpg
492156_DeeMeasurements_OhWee.jpg (251.67 KiB) Viewed 818 times

INFORMATIONS