www.sm-doll.com

I cannot resist

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
jakexi

I cannot resist

Post by jakexi »

I put order in for 156A. How can you resist such a beauty..and that ass :lol:
Many thanks to Star at SMdoll. She was very professional and answers all of my questions. :thumbs_up:

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I cannot resist

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

jakexi wrote:I put order in for 156A. How can you resist such a beauty..and that ass :lol:
Many thanks to Star at SMdoll. She was very professional and answers all of my questions. :thumbs_up:
I totally agree! Excellent Choice!
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

jakexi wrote:I put order in for 156A. How can you resist such a beauty..and that ass :lol:
Thank you for your recognition of me. I also look forward to her completion. She will be perfect :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Nazario_Oldham wrote:
Thank you for your support. If you also want a 156 doll, please contact me.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

How can someone resist any doll? :)
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Nazario_Oldham wrote:
8) :thumbs_up:

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by static01 »

Congratulations, I too was taken a back by her beauty, this is the doll I have always been searching for, I was lucky enough to get mine a little bit quicker due to a cancelled order. Oh the Ass!!!

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

static01 wrote:
Congratulations, I too was taken a back by her beauty, this is the doll I have always been searching for, I was lucky enough to get mine a little bit quicker due to a cancelled order. Oh the Ass!!!
Thanks,

What is see in the pictures about her, she has the most amazing ass 8O

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

SMdoll wrote:
Thank you for your recognition of me. I also look forward to her completion. She will be perfect :glou:
Star
Thanks Star :multi:

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

jbl182 wrote:How can someone resist any doll? :)
That is also true. They are always ready and willing :lol:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

You have made a good choice jakexi, i hope your wait is a short one. :thumbs_up:

Samurai...

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Samurai wrote:You have made a good choice jakexi, i hope your wait is a short one. :thumbs_up:

Samurai...
Thanks Samurai, that is also my wish 8)

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

She has arrived :D packaging was very good, she is flawless. Thanks Star and UPS. She is very beautiful with tanned skin and what an ass she got :wink: i recommend this doll to everyone.

Schmendrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schmendrik »

Whouuu gz

She will be my next order in March. Now i am waiting for her weight-less sister since Jan 22

Have fun
... waiting 4 a-cup of coffee

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

jakexi wrote:
She has arrived :D packaging was very good, she is flawless. Thanks Star and UPS. She is very beautiful with tanned skin and what an ass she got :wink: i recommend this doll to everyone.
I am glad that you like her and I am looking forward to your sharing with her in the future.
Star

INFORMATIONS