www.sm-doll.com

Confessions of an SM doll owner THIS IS A MUST READ!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Confessions of an SM doll owner THIS IS A MUST READ!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Elena arrived the end of November (SM 163-A). Today I was getting her ready for what I hope will be a good photo shoot tomorrow with Shelby (WM 158-A) of them both putting up the Christmas Tree, and I realized I never mentioned something that was hovering in my awareness but hadn't yet coalesced enough to comment on!

Elena has no seams! Well, she does, but you need a magnifying glass and have to really be hunting for them! Shelby was my first doll ever, and I remember one of the things I was so worried about while I was waiting for her to get here was some of the stories I read in the forums about horrible seams and mold marks on dolls, and I was so pleased when Shelby had almost none. But SM has surpassed Shelby with Elena... she simply doesn't have discernible seams or mold marks! Not sure how they did it, but if this is their normal quality, it goes a long way towards making the dolls so much more life-like not to see that line going up their legs and torso! Honestly, other than the fact that she isn't Shelby (Yes - Shelby will always be "My Girl"!), every day I spend with her I like her more and more, and as I spend more time with her and pay more attention to little things, the finishing on her is amazing!
briwri01

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Confessions of an SM doll owner THIS IS A MUST READ!

Post by Frost »

No seams is good seams!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Confessions of an SM doll owner THIS IS A MUST READ!

Post by SMdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Image
Elena arrived the end of November (SM 163-A). Today I was getting her ready for what I hope will be a good photo shoot tomorrow with Shelby (WM 158-A) of them both putting up the Christmas Tree, and I realized I never mentioned something that was hovering in my awareness but hadn't yet coalesced enough to comment on!

Elena has no seams! Well, she does, but you need a magnifying glass and have to really be hunting for them! Shelby was my first doll ever, and I remember one of the things I was so worried about while I was waiting for her to get here was some of the stories I read in the forums about horrible seams and mold marks on dolls, and I was so pleased when Shelby had almost none. But SM has surpassed Shelby with Elena... she simply doesn't have discernible seams or mold marks! Not sure how they did it, but if this is their normal quality, it goes a long way towards making the dolls so much more life-like not to see that line going up their legs and torso! Honestly, other than the fact that she isn't Shelby (Yes - Shelby will always be "My Girl"!), every day I spend with her I like her more and more, and as I spend more time with her and pay more attention to little things, the finishing on her is amazing!
briwri01
I think this is the best recognition from our customers. In order to make the doll more realistic, we will work harder. Thanks for Jeff's sharing. :thumbs_up:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

INFORMATIONS