www.sm-doll.com

Avril, SM156 A Cup, #4

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Avril, SM156 A Cup, #4

Post by Metricnut »

static01 wrote:just sent this to Star metric, would you agree with it?

Hi Star,

An update, as i am an engineer with machines i do a lot of fault findings, now i don't think it is her love hole positions just the position of the molding tubes inside her that make your man hood go in different directions to that of woman.
I hope this helps.
Static,

I have heard a few members mention this issue in general about dolls. I haven't personally had any problem with the hole placement being imperfect. Or the angle of the holes being wrong compared to a real woman.

This may be more a reflection of "me", rather than if the dolls are good or bad when it comes to hole placement or angles. I guess it just isn't a high priority for me.

I don't manufacture dolls so I don't know much. But I speculate that the hole location and angles are chosen with "durability" as a priority over anatomical correctness.

But you are not alone, Plenty of doll enthusiast put a high priority on the placement of the holes and the angles the cavity takes inside the dolls.

That all being said, Avril is a virgin. So I can't speak to my SM 156 A specifically.

Maybe you can get a piece of 1/2 inch PVC pipe and polish the sharp edge off one end and use it to show the angle of the cavity with a picture. You know, let the pipe stick out a foot or so after it is gently placed inside the cavity.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Might be interesting...

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by static01 »

Sodium wrote:Might be interesting...

~Sodium <3
Hi guys and gals, I have already thought of something similar, I also think it will probably be due to the wear and tear / long lasting nature of the girl rather than being real true, this would cause the holes to split and tear the TPE between them (if it was only small) and then ultimate ! big whole mess. my two pence anyway.
Nick

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

I'm usually not a huge fan of super-thin/athletic girls, but this is something else entirely... GORGEOUS!! And kudos on her vagina design (saw pictures somewhere else) - it's the best I've ever seen, hands down! I wish more models (as well as other manufacturers) would have the same type of labia.
Metricnut wrote:Meet Avril, My SM156 A cup with #4 head. (sounds like Ahv-REEL)

She is the larger version of the SM136 A cup doll, so I decided to make her first photo shoot very similar to the first photo shoot on Katie's thread. (my SM136)
Metricnut
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

manfredixon wrote:I'm usually not a huge fan of super-thin/athletic girls, but this is something else entirely... GORGEOUS!! And kudos on her vagina design (saw pictures somewhere else) - it's the best I've ever seen, hands down! I wish more models (as well as other manufacturers) would have the same type of labia.
Metricnut wrote:Meet Avril, My SM156 A cup with #4 head. (sounds like Ahv-REEL)

She is the larger version of the SM136 A cup doll, so I decided to make her first photo shoot very similar to the first photo shoot on Katie's thread. (my SM136)
Metricnut
thanks if you like it.
please free feel to contact me.
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Good looking doll!! I like!!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

RJ357 wrote:Good looking doll!! I like!!
Thanks
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

although I´m not thaaat much into sleek dolls like that, I´m fairly surprised she still makes a very good build when posed appropiately. Think much of that comes from shoulder width and maintaining a good waist/chest line ratio. Overally a harmonic build. Like. :thumbs_up:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote:although I´m not thaaat much into sleek dolls like that, I´m fairly surprised she still makes a very good build when posed appropiately. Think much of that comes from shoulder width and maintaining a good waist/chest line ratio. Overally a harmonic build. Like. :thumbs_up:
Thank you!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

It could well be her, though at smaller size (180cm). :icecream:
Attachments
DaianeSodre180cm_2.jpg
DaianeSodre180cm_2.jpg (88.98 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
DaianeSodre180cm.jpg
DaianeSodre180cm.jpg (113.14 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

-Ragnar66- wrote:It could well be her, though at smaller size (180cm). :icecream:
Good find Ragnar66-, That is the closest real body match that I have seen yet! 8O
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Metricnut wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:It could well be her, though at smaller size (180cm). :icecream:
Good find Ragnar66-, That is the closest real body match that I have seen yet! 8O
I actually came across her by chance while searching for a nice brazilian name for my IT doll. But as I saw her, I thought of the SM156 A cup at the instance! :) 8) What compatible SM head would make for a good Daiane wannabe you think?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:thumbs_up:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Metricnut wrote:
I actually came across her by chance while searching for a nice brazilian name for my IT doll. But as I saw her, I thought of the SM156 A cup at the instance! :) 8) What compatible SM head would make for a good Daiane wannabe you think?
I don't think any of the SM heads would quite pull it off. She has a unique jaw line and chin. Combine that with her large luscious lips and she is the definition of an exotic beauty.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Metricnut wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
Metricnut wrote:
I don't think any of the SM heads would quite pull it off. She has a unique jaw line and chin. Combine that with her large luscious lips and she is the definition of an exotic beauty.
Agree. SM Doll! HINT HINT :wink: 8)

Edit: While it wouldn´t be much of a fit to Daiane I´d find SM Millie head a nice combo when combined with light- or dark brown skin. I saw the head combined with a SM 148 B Cup at a non TDF vendor, so I don´t know this particular head # unfortunetaly.

Just recently I had some short conversation with Star and unfortunately I can´t afford a 2nd doll that quickly, but I´ll keep the SM 156 on my desired 150 to 160cm range radar for sure. 8)

INFORMATIONS