www.sm-doll.com

SM 136cm A-Cup: The Update You've All Been Waiting For!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: SM 136cm A-Cup: The Update You've All Been Waiting For!

Post by SMdoll »

Sodium wrote:While Emma and I are awaiting a guest, I thought I would snap some photos as she was being so cute. ;P

Emma impatiently waiting in her favorite attire, yoga pants and a baggy hooded shirt.

She game up on waiting for Fedex and us now checking the tracking info.

~Sodium <3
Wow, I think she's really cute. She looks really petite in your big shirt. :D
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

applause for SM for sending him a new doll to replace the defective doll :glou:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Xp1967 wrote:applause for SM for sending him a new doll to replace the defective doll :glou:
Ya, huge shout out to Star. She's the best!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Well done Star and SM Doll

I wish I could say the same about Doll4ever , they didn't replace my faulty doll .

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Liz_xxx wrote:Well done Star and SM Doll

I wish I could say the same about Doll4ever , they didn't replace my faulty doll .
Ya, not sure what's going down with D4E but I've seen nothing good the last few weeks... But back to SM, I just had a new gal over that has made me all the more appreciative of SM's craft. The range of motion of Emma's limbs is actually amazing. Makes adjusting position effortless in comparison. Really couldn't ask for a better gal to cuddle up with in bed amd watch TV all day.

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hi,Smilies.First of all, thank you for your affirmation of me and our Smdoll. Secondly, I'm sorry for your matter and hope it can be solved.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Sodium wrote:

Ya, not sure what's going down with D4E but I've seen nothing good the last few weeks... But back to SM, I just had a new gal over that has made me all the more appreciative of SM's craft. The range of motion of Emma's limbs is actually amazing. Makes adjusting position effortless in comparison. Really couldn't ask for a better gal to cuddle up with in bed amd watch TV all day.

~Sodium <3
Thank you ,Sodium. :glou:
Star

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

If you did not replace the defective wrist with a new one, you should never buy Doll4ever again :glou: :glou: :glou:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Xp1967 wrote:If you did not replace the defective wrist with a new one, you should never buy Doll4ever again :glou: :glou: :glou:
I think you replied to the wrong post?

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

theguyfromtoronto

Post by theguyfromtoronto »

Thanks for all the detailed and fair information, Sodium.

I'm new here, so you won't know me from other posts (yet), but I'm about to buy my first doll, a 6YE Premium doll, and have been trying to research as much as possible about the experiential aspect of this, and the realities of owning a doll. So far, I'm on information overload, but not in a bad way. I appreciate your post a lot, as it goes straight to my "Ikea" fears of missing parts, damaged bits, etc. It's not like you can just "walk back to the shop and grab another". Like you, I'm willing to spend, whatever the pricetag of the doll I want, which is about $2K US in my case, which hurts as a Canadian because that translates to nearly $3K CDN. And, like you, I would want the sellers and manufacturers to remember the impact that has on the customer side. They're surrounded by dolls every day, they literally have to shove dolls out of the way, just to grab their lunch. As consumers, however, and ones that aren't bursting at the seems financially, this is the biggest purchase we'll make in a given year or two, likely. And, "she's" precious and valuable.

Read a few other reviews of people failing to have sex with the dolls for a variety of reasons, looking at the maintenance, cleaning and upkeep I have ahead of me, etc. But, like you, I'm game and ready to dive in. I've chosen a heavier doll - the 6YE 165F, knowing she'll be hard to manage, but I can't wait to beat that challenge. I'm also one of those guys who cleans things meticulously, and always updates, maintains and cares for the things I own and use. So, my doll will be treated like gold. Posts like yours remind me the value, and potential emotional impact a doll can have. Thanks for being open and sharing.
My Doll, Mikasa: "Care for me like you love me, but FUCK me like you HATE me!"
Me: "Oh... don't worry. Done, and done!"

And yeah... the idiot in the photo is me.

Oh, and if you're thinking, "Wait a minute... isn't that the moron who started that website, uh doll poker... no, doll uh... boinker? bonker... NO, DollBanger! YEAH, HAHA, THAT idiot!" ...you'd be right.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Always nice to hear from a fellow Canadian. While my story was sad, it has a happy ending. That's why SM is an approved manufacturer, they will stand behind their product. I have my order in for my new gal, it's just a matter of time now (I delayed it due to real life circumstances). =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

theguyfromtoronto

Post by theguyfromtoronto »

Sodium wrote:Always nice to hear from a fellow Canadian. While my story was sad, it has a happy ending. That's why SM is an approved manufacturer, they will stand behind their product. I have my order in for my new gal, it's just a matter of time now (I delayed it due to real life circumstances). =]

~Sodium <3
Thanks Sodium, and as a matter of fact, I'm now finally buying the Piper 150 Eirian instead, after doing enough research to learn my 6YE plan was not the right doll for my needs. What doll are you waiting for?
My Doll, Mikasa: "Care for me like you love me, but FUCK me like you HATE me!"
Me: "Oh... don't worry. Done, and done!"

And yeah... the idiot in the photo is me.

Oh, and if you're thinking, "Wait a minute... isn't that the moron who started that website, uh doll poker... no, doll uh... boinker? bonker... NO, DollBanger! YEAH, HAHA, THAT idiot!" ...you'd be right.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

SM 156a. Essentially the upscaled version of the 136a. =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

wichitawoodsman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wichitawoodsman »

Elfin magic! Super cute. :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

wichitawoodsman wrote:Elfin magic! Super cute. :)
Thank you for liking her.
Star

INFORMATIONS