www.sm-doll.com

My New SM Doll 156A Doll Review (larger 136A)

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Steve-o
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My New SM Doll 156A Doll Review (larger 136A)

Post by Steve-o »

This is my review of the 156cm model from SM Doll. I have had it for about two weeks now.

This is my first doll from SM Doll. I fell in love with the 136cm doll, but felt it was too small for myself as I am 6'2" tall, and as well I was concerned it could be a problem for import into Canada due to its height. I read a thread on TDF that Jack and his team were going to build a taller 136cm model, and I placed my order for one right away. I presently have 9 other dolls so I am using this as my baseline for my doll review.

This doll has some of the softest TPE I own, and has very little "sweet" smell to it. Primarily I have been buying dolls for sex, and the beauty of having beautiful works of art around my home, and this doll not only is very realistic to look at but feels extremely realistic. My doll has the built in vagina, as I like the realistic look of the built in dolls.
I am going to model this review after many I have read, the first aspect I will rate is the service, including communication and shipping. Then I will talk about the doll itself. I'll give each body part its own rating. In the end I will post final thoughts and a conclusion.

COMMUNICATION
10/10

Perfect, could not have asked for better from Jack. He answered all of my questions very fast, and there were no misunderstandings. Since this was a totally new doll, that needed to be made from scratch, I was extremely impressed how quickly the SM Team built her and had her into production. Jack kept me well informed of the progress and was always sending pictures. Service was top notch, thanks jack.

LOGISTICS
8/10

Fedex was the shipping method. It took, 14 days from the time I approved picture of the finished doll was received at home. Shipping was free, and it is never fast enough when you are waiting for your baby to arrive at home. Canada Customs opened the box and inspected the doll, just so you guys know she passed.

PACKAGING AND UNBOXING
8/10

Packaging arrived in a cardboard discreet box, the doll was well packed in hard foam for protection, and the doll wrapped in a blanked and foam wrap. However, it must have been dropped in the box, because it arrived with the neck bent in on itself. I was concerned for a moment it was broken, but it turned out that it was only bent at the normal joint, it could be bent back no problem. Wasn't even marks in the TPE after having been distorted for so long.

The doll arrived powdered and smooth. Pretty much ready for use, in fact I haven't even had the need to clean it yet. It does not leak oil and it does not smell!

MATERIAL
10/10

The TPE on the SM Doll I received is amazing and realistic to the touch, so much softer than most of my other TPE dolls. I actually vastly prefer this, as the doll is very huggable, squeezable, and life-like. I am very impressed so perfect score here!

SEXY BODY
10/10

I'm very happy with the proportions of the body, it looks very realistic, and not exaggerated like a few of my dolls are. she has the appearance of a real lady with some meat on the bones. But this also makes it a bit heavier, I have not weighed her but I bet she weighs around 30 some kgs. But I am a strong dude, so I don't mind the weight when handling her.

The body is very realistically shaped and detailed. The stomach, the belly, the muscle tone, the pelvis, the waist all look great, and oh-la-la that butt...unreal!

The toes and fingers are on par with all my other dolls and are just wires, that's just how they are. The doll came with hard nails, and they seem to be staying on just fine.
Don't let the shoulders fool you as a distraction of enjoyment, they look very good and move and pose very well. There is loads of ladies out there with shoulders like this, they are very realistic looking.

HEAD
8/10

The face is pretty good. At first I thought it looked a bit too young, with very wide open eyes for example. But I got used to it pretty quickly and now it just looks cute. Face seems to be of good quality, I have not tested the mouth for penetration..yet. The face has the same quality as my other dolls. For example, the makeup and the eyebrows look good, and the eyes are easily movable.

The wig looked fine, but I always buy better quality more realistic wigs anyways. The quality of the wig and accessories sent buy SM were just fine and of good quality.

Vagina
6/10

This is the only fault I can find in this doll, is the placement of the vagina and the lack of Labia detail. The placement is too forward, and doggie style sex is very diffcult unless you are 12 inches long. An average guy like me has trouble. Missionary is good and the best position that feels comfortable. Like I said earlier, I buy my dolls for sex, and this is a bit of disappointment. Because of the placement of the Vagina hole, I have found it difficult "hitting the spot" when experimenting with positions I like with my other dolls, she is primarily a Missionary position doll for vaginal sex.
That said, I am very happy with the feel of the TPE both externally and internally.

Also, there is no detail on the outside of the vagina, it's just a drilled hole. I wish it had a more realistic pussy lips, but the camel toe look to the vagina is sexy!

BREASTS
9/10

My doll came with solid breasts. They still are a bit softer than some of my other solid breasts dolls and hey look amazingly realistic. I wish they were hollow, but I ordered with such great excitement that I think it is my fault for not asking for hollow breasts. Also they jiggle some for being so small. Looks wise, I am a small tits guy, and they are perfect little tities!

ASS
10/10

I can't say enough good things about this dolls ass. The TPE is super soft, it's athletic and tight, just the way I like it. Of all my dolls she has the most realistic little bottom! The asshole orifice is very basic, just a hole when legs are spread apart, but looks good when they are together. The butt cheeks touch each other most of the time and look great in my opinion.
I was not surprised how great anal is with this doll, probably because of the TPE softness, but also because of the great sculpted ass! Looking down while having anal with the doll I could swear it's 18 year old cheer leader I am drilling!

SKELETON
8/10

The skeleton in this doll is on par with the rest of my dolls, no better or no worst. The doll is very pose-able and capable of all positions I have asked her to go into. The head connection is a standard connector you would find in WM dolls and OR dolls, so the SM Dolls can accept heads from those manufacturers that use the M16 connector bolt, I believe its called. So far the joints have not loosened, they hold their pose well.

CONCLUSION
9/10

For the price I paid from SM for a doll of this quality, I am very happy. This doll compared to my others is a real beauty, and I enjoy posing her, looking at her, cuddling with her, and having sex with her. Given the placement of the vagina not being ideal for my liking. Sex is still very possible, but enjoying a multitude of different positions for vaginal sex is limited, and I am still learning as I go with this doll.
This doll is beautiful work of art, and the sculptors at SM should be very proud of their work, she is beautiful, and one of the most beautiful of all my dolls I have ever owned.

For those of you out there that enjoy dolls for photography, I can't recommend this doll enough, she is beautiful, and extremely realistic.

Hope you enjoyed the review, and the few photos. If you guys have any questions I will do my best to answer.
Attachments
tdf4.jpg
tdf4.jpg (454.96 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
tdf2.jpg
tdf2.jpg (574.78 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
tdf1.jpg
tdf1.jpg (447.11 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 2 images removed at OP request

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My New SM Doll 156A Doll Review (larger 136A)

Post by Metricnut »

Great review Steve-o!

What head did you choose?

And What did you name her?

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Steve-o
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Steve-o »

Hello Metricnut
It's head #17, and her name is Haley
Steve-o

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Im just hours away from a fedex visit for mine. Already have the 136a. This doll is the best to me ive had, which is out of about 30 or so over the years.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Steve-o wrote:Hello Metricnut
It's head #17, and her name is Haley
Steve-o
Well now Im going to ask Jack to send me same head :D

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Steve-o wrote:This is my review of the 156cm model from SM Doll. I have had it for about two weeks now.

This is my first doll from SM Doll. I fell in love with the 136cm doll, but felt it was too small for myself as I am 6'2" tall, and as well I was concerned it could be a problem for import into Canada due to its height. I read a thread on TDF that Jack and his team were going to build a taller 136cm model, and I placed my order for one right away. I presently have 9 other dolls so I am using this as my baseline for my doll review.

This doll has some of the softest TPE I own, and has very little "sweet" smell to it. Primarily I have been buying dolls for sex, and the beauty of having beautiful works of art around my home, and this doll not only is very realistic to look at but feels extremely realistic. My doll has the built in vagina, as I like the realistic look of the built in dolls.
I am going to model this review after many I have read, the first aspect I will rate is the service, including communication and shipping. Then I will talk about the doll itself. I'll give each body part its own rating. In the end I will post final thoughts and a conclusion.

COMMUNICATION
10/10

Perfect, could not have asked for better from Jack. He answered all of my questions very fast, and there were no misunderstandings. Since this was a totally new doll, that needed to be made from scratch, I was extremely impressed how quickly the SM Team built her and had her into production. Jack kept me well informed of the progress and was always sending pictures. Service was top notch, thanks jack.

LOGISTICS
8/10

Fedex was the shipping method. It took, 14 days from the time I approved picture of the finished doll was received at home. Shipping was free, and it is never fast enough when you are waiting for your baby to arrive at home. Canada Customs opened the box and inspected the doll, just so you guys know she passed.

PACKAGING AND UNBOXING
8/10

Packaging arrived in a cardboard discreet box, the doll was well packed in hard foam for protection, and the doll wrapped in a blanked and foam wrap. However, it must have been dropped in the box, because it arrived with the neck bent in on itself. I was concerned for a moment it was broken, but it turned out that it was only bent at the normal joint, it could be bent back no problem. Wasn't even marks in the TPE after having been distorted for so long.

The doll arrived powdered and smooth. Pretty much ready for use, in fact I haven't even had the need to clean it yet. It does not leak oil and it does not smell!

MATERIAL
10/10

The TPE on the SM Doll I received is amazing and realistic to the touch, so much softer than most of my other TPE dolls. I actually vastly prefer this, as the doll is very huggable, squeezable, and life-like. I am very impressed so perfect score here!

SEXY BODY
10/10

I'm very happy with the proportions of the body, it looks very realistic, and not exaggerated like a few of my dolls are. she has the appearance of a real lady with some meat on the bones. But this also makes it a bit heavier, I have not weighed her but I bet she weighs around 30 some kgs. But I am a strong dude, so I don't mind the weight when handling her.

The body is very realistically shaped and detailed. The stomach, the belly, the muscle tone, the pelvis, the waist all look great, and oh-la-la that butt...unreal!

The toes and fingers are on par with all my other dolls and are just wires, that's just how they are. The doll came with hard nails, and they seem to be staying on just fine.
Don't let the shoulders fool you as a distraction of enjoyment, they look very good and move and pose very well. There is loads of ladies out there with shoulders like this, they are very realistic looking.

HEAD
8/10

The face is pretty good. At first I thought it looked a bit too young, with very wide open eyes for example. But I got used to it pretty quickly and now it just looks cute. Face seems to be of good quality, I have not tested the mouth for penetration..yet. The face has the same quality as my other dolls. For example, the makeup and the eyebrows look good, and the eyes are easily movable.

The wig looked fine, but I always buy better quality more realistic wigs anyways. The quality of the wig and accessories sent buy SM were just fine and of good quality.

Vagina
6/10

This is the only fault I can find in this doll, is the placement of the vagina and the lack of Labia detail. The placement is too forward, and doggie style sex is very diffcult unless you are 12 inches long. An average guy like me has trouble. Missionary is good and the best position that feels comfortable. Like I said earlier, I buy my dolls for sex, and this is a bit of disappointment. Because of the placement of the Vagina hole, I have found it difficult "hitting the spot" when experimenting with positions I like with my other dolls, she is primarily a Missionary position doll for vaginal sex.
That said, I am very happy with the feel of the TPE both externally and internally.

Also, there is no detail on the outside of the vagina, it's just a drilled hole. I wish it had a more realistic pussy lips, but the camel toe look to the vagina is sexy!

BREASTS
9/10

My doll came with solid breasts. They still are a bit softer than some of my other solid breasts dolls and hey look amazingly realistic. I wish they were hollow, but I ordered with such great excitement that I think it is my fault for not asking for hollow breasts. Also they jiggle some for being so small. Looks wise, I am a small tits guy, and they are perfect little tities!

ASS
10/10

I can't say enough good things about this dolls ass. The TPE is super soft, it's athletic and tight, just the way I like it. Of all my dolls she has the most realistic little bottom! The asshole orifice is very basic, just a hole when legs are spread apart, but looks good when they are together. The butt cheeks touch each other most of the time and look great in my opinion.
I was not surprised how great anal is with this doll, probably because of the TPE softness, but also because of the great sculpted ass! Looking down while having anal with the doll I could swear it's 18 year old cheer leader I am drilling!

SKELETON
8/10

The skeleton in this doll is on par with the rest of my dolls, no better or no worst. The doll is very pose-able and capable of all positions I have asked her to go into. The head connection is a standard connector you would find in WM dolls and OR dolls, so the SM Dolls can accept heads from those manufacturers that use the M16 connector bolt, I believe its called. So far the joints have not loosened, they hold their pose well.

CONCLUSION
9/10

For the price I paid from SM for a doll of this quality, I am very happy. This doll compared to my others is a real beauty, and I enjoy posing her, looking at her, cuddling with her, and having sex with her. Given the placement of the vagina not being ideal for my liking. Sex is still very possible, but enjoying a multitude of different positions for vaginal sex is limited, and I am still learning as I go with this doll.
This doll is beautiful work of art, and the sculptors at SM should be very proud of their work, she is beautiful, and one of the most beautiful of all my dolls I have ever owned.

For those of you out there that enjoy dolls for photography, I can't recommend this doll enough, she is beautiful, and extremely realistic.

Hope you enjoyed the review, and the few photos. If you guys have any questions I will do my best to answer.
thankyou Steve.
enjoying her
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
Steve-o wrote:This is my review of the 156cm model from SM Doll. I have had it for about two weeks now.

COMMUNICATION
10/10

LOGISTICS
8/10

PACKAGING AND UNBOXING
8/10

MATERIAL
10/10

SEXY BODY
10/10

HEAD
8/10

Vagina
6/10

BREASTS
9/10

ASS
10/10

SKELETON
8/10

CONCLUSION
9/10

thankyou Steve.
enjoying her
I second this review with a few. Slight variations to it.
However, Great job SM DOLL!!
This and the 136a are above all others Ive tried so far.
She wasnt even that much more difficult to play with over the 136a I have. Feels great, looks amazing with that incredible and realistic body, so soft.

The increase range of motion, mainly in the shoulders, made her easier to move, a slight but loose but overall she held a few good positions. Surprised cowgirl wasnt so hard to do.

I know I enjoyed her, had to stop from finishing due to texts from an ex wanting to stay over.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

So Young, so beautiful dreambody.
Were it not for her height which is sligthly too small for me I would consider buying her.

A height of 165cm, which is the 18 years old Western world adult (last generation) average would be preferable IMO .
I hope, one day, SM or IRT will for example downscale SM-IRT-AYUMI 171cm (which I own and consider like dollicious as a masterpiece of art) in accordance with the Law of similarity (all linear dimensions shortened by the dowscaling factor of 100x(171-165)/171 or3.5 per cent) giving a final weight of 39 kgs before enforcement of weight reduction devices.
The easiest to implement weight reduction device is the hollow chestbox which should spare up to 5 kgs. Two tall dolls in my collection (Hunan Hellomiss technology 168-M (172cm) and 165 88 57 86) are already designed that way.
That would make a 165cm masterpiece of art with a weight around 34 kgs instead of the 171cm weigthing 43 kgs

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

What colour is she?

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

She is totally gorgeous love your photos, i think i need to add one of these to my harem. 8)

thanks for the pic's and the review :glou:

Samurai.. :glou:

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

She actually reminds me of someone I know.

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

COMMUNICATION
10/10

LOGISTICS
8/10

PACKAGING AND UNBOXING
8/10

MATERIAL
10/10

SEXY BODY
10/10

HEAD
8/10

Vagina
6/10

BREASTS
9/10

ASS
10/10

SKELETON
8/10

CONCLUSION
9/10

Great review.
Shoulders don’t look that bad. Congrats!!!

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

COMMUNICATION
10/10

LOGISTICS
8/10

PACKAGING AND UNBOXING
8/10

MATERIAL
10/10

SEXY BODY
10/10

HEAD
8/10

Vagina
6/10

BREASTS
9/10

ASS
10/10

SKELETON
8/10

CONCLUSION
9/10

The head at first you thought it looked too young but on the other hand you put her panties that only young school girls are wearing.

if you upload these photos on facebook or instagram you will be reported for pedophilia

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I’m glad you have this doll and posted photos. The pics on the website make her neck look like she had a goiter.

Much better! Beautiful doll, great photos. Thanks for posting them.

-S

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by static01 »

Hi, I will be the lucky owner of this special doll, it will be my first doll, she has the most perfect body i could ever wish for. now as for the vagina area I too would love to see some lips and a clitoris on her as i will be licking around that area, how ever with that in mind if she was a real person I could forgive this as that arse is soo sooo sooo perfect. thanks for your review, I just have to be patient now and hope for no issues with customs.

INFORMATIONS