www.sm-doll.com

question about sm doll 138 a cup

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
bobdobbs3334
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

question about sm doll 138 a cup

Post by bobdobbs3334 »

Hello, looking for a first doll.....not sure if this is a good avenue for me or not...but it's been on my mind for a few years now and I think I have to try out the possible therapeutic and cathartic benefits of having a sex doll, if only for a few months.

I like this doll a lot because it accurately represents an 18-20 year old female, which in a sex doll, seems like the way to go for me, as I view it as pure fantasy and not an age I would be intimate with in the real world anymore. Not looking to replace or augment the real world.
I am deciding between this one and the 148cm JY doll called "Itzel" on Beautiful Dolls. This one will be easier to store and move, obviously. Also, the price point is very competitive. However, the height seems to be a trigger for people in customs and at the carrier level.

My question: can there be any possible trouble in US customs and/ or the local shipping carrier? As much as this is clearly not in violation of "young looking doll" parameters, (and my own, as I find the "young" dolls to be thoroughly off putting, to put it mildly) my concern is that others may not see it that way, despite the proportions being consistent with a young college age woman. I am not willing to chance a problem at all, or break any laws, however grey they may be.

----opinions from the experienced doll owners on this site would be appreciated. thanks

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: question about sm doll 138 a cup

Post by Slew »

Sorry Bob.. I just read your post totally wrong. Moved this back to SM and re-titled again. Let me know if this is okay. :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you were in Canada, things would be quite different, but all should be fine in the USA, but please note there are other reasons besides how a doll looks that can cause issues/delays with customs
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Jeff was right. we can ship to USA. but also can ship her to CA
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Hi bobdobbs, welcome to the doll world ...

There are no laws here in the U.S. making it illegal or otherwise regarding your concerns with the doll you like.

Feel free and confident to move forward with your experimentation but be warned, you may just fall in love 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

No worries about all the same things as in Canada, but after going through a battle on a YL 170, I know how US customs plays after a 1 week battle.
And of course, this was nothing to due with how she looked.
It deal with how the shipping agent did things.
I will leave it at that.
Of the three things customs demanded, only one was required by their own laws.
Go figure.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I didn't have any issues with mine, but must admit that was years ago (still, no one here would steer you wrong). My Jasmine is still one of my favorites).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bobdobbs3334
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bobdobbs3334 »

Thx for the feedback all. Jack at SM sent me a list of compatible heads. Now I can get the a cup 138 with older looking head. That body with head #55 is perfect and looks to be a 22-25 year old,which is what I'm going for. All good. I think I might be recreating an old girlfriend subconsciously! Anyway, I expect this may be a short stint into this realm for me, as I am prescribing it to myself to help treat PTSD and depression. If so, you may see the doll on here by summer.....Or not.......

INFORMATIONS