www.sm-doll.com

170cm - the first doll I've ever been happy with

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: 170cm - the first doll I've ever been happy with

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Dollsampler wrote:That one is my preferate because it is the most realistic woman dream-body of standard size from SM range.

Normaly she should not weight 115 pound (51 kgs) but rather 45 kgs or 100 pounds if measurements in reality are the same as advertised.Should be interesting to take the exact measurements if applicable. Thanks in advance.
hi .please contact me if you love her
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Well this 170 cup C is Indeed 55 kgs in weight. Her BODY RATIOS ARE REALISTIC so on your pictures I didnt at first realise that here it is the SM 170 cup C THICK european size 42.(normaly overweight but here she doesnt appear that way.)

SM sell four 170cm models including TWO C CUP, one E cup and one G cup.
The other Cup C model is an European size 38 weighting around 45kgs.She is called slim but in fact that is the 168-170cm French 1977/1987 AFNOR norms STANDARD (or average) That is a healthy fit DREAMBODY quite similar to the AYUMI ONE 171cm they used to produce for IRT.(the private parts are about the same).

SM make good quality dolls some like here with realistic body ratios. I would suggest for the next moulds to improve the private parts quality on two points:
adopt the erotic fertile pussy type (Amor doll)
adopt the correct position for both holes (Amor doll)

Last but not least for the 170 serie I hope as you wrote it recently that you will propose soon your skeleton with weight reduction devices attached to it in order to shave at least 10-15 kgs from each of these ladies.That will make a Paramount difference with your competitors. Count on me for buying your 170cm cup C SIZE 38 provided she weight 36 kgs or less.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Dollsampler wrote:Well this 170 cup C is Indeed 55 kgs in weight. Her BODY RATIOS ARE REALISTIC so on your pictures I didnt at first realise that here it is the SM 170 cup C THICK european size 42.(normaly overweight but here she doesnt appear that way.)

The other Cup C model is an European size 38 weighting around 45kgs.She is called slim but in fact that is the 168-170cm French 1977/1987 AFNOR norms STANDARD (or average) That is a healthy fit DREAMBODY quite similar to the AYUMI ONE 171cm they used to produce for IRT.(the private parts are about the same).

SM make good quality dolls some like here with realistic body ratios. I would suggest for the next moulds to improve the private parts quality on two points:

Last but not least for the 170 serie I hope as you wrote it recently that you will propose soon your skeleton with weight reduction devices attached to it in order to shave at least 10-15 kgs from each of these ladies.That will make a Paramount difference with your competitors. Count on me for buying your 170cm cup C SIZE 38 provided she weight 36 kgs or less.
Hello, thank you very much for your recognition and suggestion of our SMdoll. We will seriously consider it and keep trying to make our products better!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

SMdoll wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:Well this 170 cup C is Indeed 55 kgs in weight. Her BODY RATIOS ARE REALISTIC so on your pictures I didnt at first realise that here it is the SM 170 cup C THICK european size 42.(normaly overweight but here she doesnt appear that way.)

Hello, thank you very much for your recognition and suggestion of our SMdoll. We will seriously consider it and keep trying to make our products better!
Star
Regarding the various boxes (or bags) to reduce weight secured on the normal skeleton there is only two problems when compared with such foam bags as used on a regular basis for silicone dolls already.
1. The TPE will heat the air Inside the boxes/bags up to 250 degree Celsius. That means that the air pressure Inside the closed resin boxe (except if vented) will be temporarily around 1 kg/cm2. When cooled this pressure will disappear. So the resin boxe must have fibers Inside their bulkheads to resist such pressure.
2. The flexible (BUT NOT ELASTIC) kevlar-like fabric bags will also bear the same temporary pressure of 1 kg/cm2 but should not expand because upon cooling there could be limbs deformations due to some local lack of TPE thicknesses..

Except for a flexibility concern (around the hips, calves, buttocks, belly, biceps) resin rigid boxes could also be used as a simple solution instead of bags.
Bags use is only necessary for a 10 kgs weight loss on top of the 10kg weight reduction achievable simply by using the hollow ribcage box together with the large thigh pipe diameter.Combining these two, it would be possible to produce AT OPTION the same (same mould) 170cm cup C size 38 AT 26 kgs instead of 36 or 46 kgs.
But as already written, I would already be very happy to buy the SM 170 C cup size 38 if the weight is reduced to 36 kgs

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She is really beautiful. She looks so life like. Enjoy her. I can imagine she would be fabulous

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

HonkyDonky wrote:She is really beautiful. She looks so life like. Enjoy her. I can imagine she would be fabulous
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The 170 cup C Afnor norm (real women measurements) 42C reviewed here weight 55 kgs.
However as the 170C cup size 38 she is so perfectly made that if SM reduce (without modifying her volumes by the way of air boxes) her weight down to 40 kgs I am ready to buy that one also
.So I would have a SM thruthfull AFNOR size 38 model weighting 36 kgs and a SM thruthfull AFNOR size 42 model weighting 40 kgs in the collection I make (30 already) of most realistic ADULT SIZED lovedolls.These weight reduction would be a good start.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats ilikedolls123 she looks fantasmic :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:thumbs_up:
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi SMDOLL,
here is a 10 years old skeleton picture from a sexdoll pioneer REALDOLL US . It shows a skeleton for their SILICONE dolls equiped with foam boxes at the ribcage and at each thigh. At that time SILICONE Density was 1.3 and their tall dolls were too heavy without these weight reducing devices. Nowadays, the PT cured silicone is still heavier than the TPE (1.1 versus .9) so on their new RD2 models they Added more weight reduction devices in order to shave another 5 kgs from their adult sized dolls.Even the calves and the upper arm have big diameter bone pipes.

This picture is a reminder of what must also be done on adult sized TPE dolls, it beeing understood that instead of foam, the weight saving pieces are air boxes resisting without deformation to 200°celsius.(if rigid: hollow fiberglass resin boxes)
real doll classic (silicone) foam boxes used to reduce weight.PNG
real doll classic (silicone) foam boxes used to reduce weight.PNG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 985 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Dollsampler wrote:Hi SMDOLL,
here is a 10 years old skeleton picture from a sexdoll pioneer REALDOLL US . It shows a skeleton for their SILICONE dolls equiped with foam boxes at the ribcage and at each thigh. At that time SILICONE Density was 1.3 and their tall dolls were too heavy without these weight reducing devices. Nowadays, the PT cured silicone is still heavier than the TPE (1.1 versus .9) so on their new RD2 models they Added more weight reduction devices in order to shave another 5 kgs from their adult sized dolls.Even the calves and the upper arm have big diameter bone pipes.

This picture is a reminder of what must also be done on adult sized TPE dolls, it beeing understood that instead of foam, the weight saving pieces are air boxes resisting without deformation to 200°celsius.(if rigid: hollow fiberglass resin boxes)
real doll classic (silicone) foam boxes used to reduce weight.PNG
Thanks for sharing! :glou:
Star

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Yeah, thanks for sharing.
She looks like a lot of fun.
I'm glad to hear that you've found a great doll that fits your desires.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

After the last few months stored on your bed, have you noticed any deformation or compression?
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

INFORMATIONS