www.sm-doll.com

The SM 158 has been spotted

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The SM 158 has been spotted

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

BCD
Attachments
6cbd4f0f3023d80b7da06d5a7c4f82b4.jpg
6cbd4f0f3023d80b7da06d5a7c4f82b4.jpg (178.66 KiB) Viewed 795 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: The SM 158 has been spotted

Post by siliconelover »

Looks very much like SM's 158 Big Ass Doll (which is also attractively top heavy).

Good find Jeff and a great comparison. This is actually a doll that I am hoping to be smooshing with in the near future 8)

For those not in the know ...
43597274334_cf133e7d2d_z.jpg
43597274334_cf133e7d2d_z.jpg (30.06 KiB) Viewed 646 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: The SM 158 has been spotted

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

siliconelover,
Thank you and we would love having you in the BCD family.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS