www.sm-doll.com

Customer request! SM 136 A

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Customer request! SM 136 A

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you.
I would say 160-165 is the SWEET ZONE, but if she is a custom doll, it depends upon what they want.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

I am glad this thread is catching as much attention as the 136A deserves. 160-165 is great, but i'll take all the weight savings I can get so for me 150-155cm seems reasonable. I'm good with A or B cups personally. I hope you can work something out Jeff. I remember last year WM could barely keep up with the demand for WM 157's. I think a custom 136A scaled up to a similar size would sell just as well.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

I've sent over a few ideas to Jeff for those of you that have been following this thread. I'm really hoping we can get something in the works. I don't necessarily know how complex the process is to get something "custom" made, but I would think that if it were something attractive, sexy and with RG measurements/dimensions, it might be worth the time and investment, especially if it resembles the 136A. I know I for one am willing to pay a little more if necessary and maybe even wait a little bit longer for "my dream girl". We'll see how things pan out. Pretty stoked! :D

Mr. D

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Count me in for a taller version of this as well.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is sounding exciting and good things are worth waiting for.
We are looking over 160CM for sure.
The real life girl we are looking at is far than a A cup and I know that A cups can be sexy as hell but MFR are going to focus on what is best for them.
Since 1 Apr, we adopted out 93 ladies, 5 were A cups, mostly tall WM ladies. Thirteen B cups, mostly WM 157 and 6YE 150 of course.
More to come
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Metricnut,
Yes the shape.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I am thinking that a 163 like her would KILL!
Attachments
d4bf008daa12c5438037a87277588ab0.jpg
d4bf008daa12c5438037a87277588ab0.jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
0004.jpg
0004.jpg (325.95 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
0005.jpg
0005.jpg (293.99 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
digital_desire_386_014.jpg
digital_desire_386_014.jpg (378.49 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
3060175_10_p.jpg
3060175_10_p.jpg (69.66 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
7fcdcb3ebff4c076ce95cc5a9d2be324.jpg
7fcdcb3ebff4c076ce95cc5a9d2be324.jpg (999.55 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Don't get me wrong Jeff, Malena Morgan is beautiful and has a rockin body, but she has more of a model body rather than an "athletic" look to her. I would like to see the thighs a tad bit more full in the sculpt we are considering. I would also like her lower legs to have a bit of muscular definition in the calves, not much but more than some of the other dolls I've seen produced.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Of course...
We want her to look like this hot lady below
I have started a thread under BCD
And we know we like how Malena chest looks like
We then change arms, legs, ect to look like you know who
V/r
Jeff

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Yes jack, that is the one! Perfect!
Now if we could scale that 136a body to around 165 to 175, that would be amazing!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Good new !
we are making a bigger 136 now.
i think the sample will done at next month.
regards
jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

That's great news Jack, how tall will she be? Are you guys just making her larger? Thanks!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

That's a beautiful doll. I too prefer a natural A/B-cup on a slender and fit body. A tall torso just like in the 136-pictures is also very important. Overall height is where most manufacturers fail, because many of us don't dare to import short dolls with small cup-size, myself included.

I'm mainly looking for a silicone doll though, but I'm feeling more open to suggestions now since Sanhui failed their 160S, so I'll keep my eyes on this.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Smdoll-jack wrote:Good new !
we are making a bigger 136 now.
i think the sample will done at next month.
regards
jack
Excellent New! Can you share how tall she will be????

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS