www.sm-doll.com

138cm A cup Shrugging Should only for $849 with shipping

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

138cm A cup Shrugging Should only for $849 with shipping

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Hi please cotact me if you like! please link our site if you want to see more of her Ass!
https://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produ ... -sex-doll/
thinks
jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

ImBatman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: 138cm A cup Shrugging Should only for $849 with shipping

Post by ImBatman »

Do I need to specify a head if I order this doll or will she come with the one pictured? Also do you have any more images of this doll body?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ImBatman,
I sent you a PM.
Depending upon where she will live can make a BIG DIFFERENCE in how to send her to you.
In the USA, no issues.
Other places, some TLC should be done.
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"we turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ... He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
Attachments
20180824_163913_Burst01.jpg
20180824_163913_Burst01.jpg (33.65 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1052 times
HH.jpg
HH.jpg (27.12 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
20180818_003823_Burst01.jpg
20180818_003823_Burst01.jpg (52.43 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Lucia2017
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lucia2017 »

Smdoll-jack wrote:Hi please cotact me if you like! please link our site if you want to see more of her Ass!
thinks
jack
Yes please! I want her exactly as in the link. How do I order?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Lucia2017,
We sent you a PM.
Jeff and Nyoko
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: 138cm A cup Shrugging Shoulder only for $849 with shippi

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Smdoll-jack wrote:Hi please cotact me if you like! please link our site if you want to see more of her Ass!
thinks
jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

You call that "Small Chested?"
Her tits are too big!

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Tybalt wrote:You call that "Small Chested?"
Her tits are too big!

Hey Tybalt, those pics are NOT the 138 a

These 2 are Rachel and head #23
Attachments
#23 head SM doll.jpg
#23 head SM doll.jpg (59.67 KiB) Viewed 860 times
rachael.jpg
rachael.jpg (49.44 KiB) Viewed 860 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Tybalt,
I know the BCD Girls are HOT!
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS