www.sm-doll.com

That Black Elf, SM DOLL, and BCD Review:

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

That Black Elf, SM DOLL, and BCD Review:

Post by Endless War »

That “Black Elf” which appeared in a few threads a little bit ago was Gethsemane. As you could see, she is nowhere near black, but that was the original concept. She arrived Friday the 13th, fitting. Now that she’s here, time to do the review.

Note: If you want an actual GOOD and in-depth review of the SM136 check out Babel99’s review of his SM136 Elf because my review is kinda lazy. His review was excellent and I tended to agree with what he wrote.

viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

But here goes:
Jeff/ Booty Call Dolls:
Let me start my saying I like the BCD website. There’s a ton of information, it’s simple to navigate, and it doesn’t set off the half-dozen or so ad-blockers I have running. It gets special points from me because it reminds me of when I handcoded websites back in the day using Macromedia dreamweaver. Yes Macromedia.

With that out of the way, sometime ago I emailed Jeff with an unusual and difficult proposition. I wanted an elf but not just any elf, one completely black. I settled on the SM 136 and Jeff made the request. At first we were met with bad news but Jeff kept pressing. There was even a point in the email thread where Jeff was actively convincing SM Doll to at least try to make her black because I’ve been a good customer. And I REALLY appreciate that.

And that’s where I’d like to start my review about Jeff and BCD. Gethsemane is one of 8 ladies in Salem and I have purchased more from BCD than any other vendor. The reason is: buying from Jeff is a better experience and is simply more fun. There are some great vendors on TDF, I’ve bought from them, but buying from BCD is different. It doesn’t feel like you’re buying from a vendor, but store front shopping with a friend. Being a doll enthusiast himself, I can really sense his excitement as we walk through the process and I get the feeling he’s treating me like he’d want someone to treat him should roles be reversed. It’s nice to have an advocate in this sometimes confusing business. And once you become a part of the BCD family, Jeff really has your back. He has always gotten me a great price, special deal, and makes sure I’m happy with my purchase. Adopting with Jeff makes this road–less-traveled we’ve chosen far easier to traverse.

SM Doll:
Overall, SM did a great job with communication and making Gethsemane. Jack began to email me directly to discuss her specs, I was provided images of her straight out of the mold to approve her skin color and we worked together with my other rather odd requests. Unfortunately, they couldn’t do pitch black, but they got her as dark as they could, which I appreciate. Whoever does the make-up is very talented as well. I personally baby-oiled her face and redid it, but if I hadn't had a specific look in mind, the make-up she shipped with was lovely.
mmexport1530579283575.jpg
mmexport1530579283575.jpg (95.03 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Ok now the doll:
The SM Doll elf is a fantastic doll. Her shape is incredible, and I really like her ethic looking features. The size of her feet and hands are designed well and look very proportional, which is an issue for some of my other sub-140cm dolls. If you are in the elf market, she is definitely a great option. For those into feet, her feet are some of the most realistic I’ve seen, even with the standing option.

I only have two complaints:
1) Her finger wires oddly do not extend all the way to the end of her fingers. I’m not going to pretend I know more than the designers, and hopefully there was a good reason for this, but it makes her fingers take rather odd positions because the tips of them have no substance. And they feel weak overall.

And here is the biggest issue for me:
2) THE BLANKET. The blanket she shipped with looked like someone simply cut a piece of fabric with a hunting knife. I have about 8 of these blankets now, in various pinks, poka-dots, and white. They are all lovely and stay with their owner her entire life. Gethsemane shipped with a dreadful piece of cloth. Now the other girls in Salem will make fun of her because of her shabby blanket. Shame. This is one thing SM DOLL can improve upon. At least give us some stitching around the edges. I took a picture of Ophelia's blanket for comparison. Guess which is which…
20180715_103852.jpg
20180715_103852.jpg (261.74 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Ok that may be a bit petty, but I grew rather fond of the blankets... Given the blanket is my biggest complaint, that's REALLY good news for SM DOLL. Everything else was pretty much spot on.

That said, I am very happy with my purchase from SM DOLL through BCD. Thank you Jack for working with me and making this happen. You have made a beautiful doll and I’ll do my best to bring her to life.

And always thanks to Jeff/BCD. You already know you are by far my favorite vendor.

Carpe Noctem all
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: That Black Elf, SM DOLL, and BCD Review:

Post by Aikolover1 »

She is stunning!!!
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Aikolover1 wrote:She is stunning!!!
Thanks mate! I've been really impressed by her design.
Sm did a great job.
I'm building up her photo library as we speak, there will be lots more of her to come around the forum.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Daaaaaaaaaaaayum! That is one hot elf! I need more! Shit I want an elf now!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Endless War wrote:That “Black Elf” which appeared in a few threads a little bit ago was Gethsemane. As you could see, she is nowhere near black, but that was the original concept. She arrived Friday the 13th, fitting. Now that she’s here, time to do the review.

Note: If you want an actual GOOD and in-depth review of the SM136 check out Babel99’s review of his SM136 Elf because my review is kinda lazy. His review was excellent and I tended to agree with what he wrote.

viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

But here goes:
Jeff/ Booty Call Dolls:
Let me start my saying I like the BCD website. There’s a ton of information, it’s simple to navigate, and it doesn’t set off the half-dozen or so ad-blockers I have running. It gets special points from me because it reminds me of when I handcoded websites back in the day using Macromedia dreamweaver. Yes Macromedia.

With that out of the way, sometime ago I emailed Jeff with an unusual and difficult proposition. I wanted an elf but not just any elf, one completely black. I settled on the SM 136 and Jeff made the request. At first we were met with bad news but Jeff kept pressing. There was even a point in the email thread where Jeff was actively convincing SM Doll to at least try to make her black because I’ve been a good customer. And I REALLY appreciate that.

And that’s where I’d like to start my review about Jeff and BCD. Gethsemane is one of 8 ladies in Salem and I have purchased more from BCD than any other vendor. The reason is: buying from Jeff is a better experience and is simply more fun. There are some great vendors on TDF, I’ve bought from them, but buying from BCD is different. It doesn’t feel like you’re buying from a vendor, but store front shopping with a friend. Being a doll enthusiast himself, I can really sense his excitement as we walk through the process and I get the feeling he’s treating me like he’d want someone to treat him should roles be reversed. It’s nice to have an advocate in this sometimes confusing business. And once you become a part of the BCD family, Jeff really has your back. He has always gotten me a great price, special deal, and makes sure I’m happy with my purchase. Adopting with Jeff makes this road–less-traveled we’ve chosen far easier to traverse.

SM Doll:
Overall, SM did a great job with communication and making Gethsemane. Jack began to email me directly to discuss her specs, I was provided images of her straight out of the mold to approve her skin color and we worked together with my other rather odd requests. Unfortunately, they couldn’t do pitch black, but they got her as dark as they could, which I appreciate. Whoever does the make-up is very talented as well. I personally baby-oiled her face and redid it, but if I hadn't had a specific look in mind, the make-up she shipped with was lovely.
mmexport1530579283575.jpg
Ok now the doll:
The SM Doll elf is a fantastic doll. Her shape is incredible, and I really like her ethic looking features. The size of her feet and hands are designed well and look very proportional, which is an issue for some of my other sub-140cm dolls. If you are in the elf market, she is definitely a great option. For those into feet, her feet are some of the most realistic I’ve seen, even with the standing option.

I only have two complaints:
1) Her finger wires oddly do not extend all the way to the end of her fingers. I’m not going to pretend I know more than the designers, and hopefully there was a good reason for this, but it makes her fingers take rather odd positions because the tips of them have no substance. And they feel weak overall.

And here is the biggest issue for me:
2) THE BLANKET. The blanket she shipped with looked like someone simply cut a piece of fabric with a hunting knife. I have about 8 of these blankets now, in various pinks, poka-dots, and white. They are all lovely and stay with their owner her entire life. Gethsemane shipped with a dreadful piece of cloth. Now the other girls in Salem will make fun of her because of her shabby blanket. Shame. This is one thing SM DOLL can improve upon. At least give us some stitching around the edges. I took a picture of Ophelia's blanket for comparison. Guess which is which…
20180715_103852.jpg
Ok that may be a bit petty, but I grew rather fond of the blankets... Given the blanket is my biggest complaint, that's REALLY good news for SM DOLL. Everything else was pretty much spot on.

That said, I am very happy with my purchase from SM DOLL through BCD. Thank you Jack for working with me and making this happen. You have made a beautiful doll and I’ll do my best to bring her to life.

And always thanks to Jeff/BCD. You already know you are by far my favorite vendor.

Carpe Noctem all
Thankyou kind words and suggestion! we will adopt and make it better!
Thanks
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

WOW!
She's gorgeous.
Great taste.
I can't wait to see more of her.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Damn, she looks so shiny right out of the mold :D

Looking forward to seeing more of this doll.

One of my blankets were cut uneven like that as well. I'm kind of guessing they have these very large rolls of blanket fabric and just cut off a piece for every doll they package. And it's only there to make it softer for your doll while she's being shipped. As long as your doll doesn't arrive damaged, I wouldn't consider this a problem. Just saying. :wink:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Rodrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rodrik »

This is lovely! I just ordered my Elf from Jack at SM last night. Can't wait!
Could we see some followup pics on her please?

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Rodrik wrote:This is lovely! I just ordered my Elf from Jack at SM last night. Can't wait!
Could we see some followup pics on her please?
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=103704

INFORMATIONS