www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by Babel99 »

dollenvy wrote:Wow, ok thanks for the info man. I'm tired of being NEW to this whole doll scene. Just too many questions keep coming to my head as you probably already have experienced. I'm trying to read up as much as I can on how to care and maintain the doll to protect my investment. YES, I do consider this an investment and I want her to last as long as physically possible.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you from time to time regarding how your experience is going with your doll.

It's good to have comradery with folk who know exactly what you are going through. Thanks to this forum we are able to do just that!
Absolutely no problem Dollenvy ..
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Thank you for your love and sharing of 136"Elf" . It's very good!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Babel99 wrote:The 8th month review

Hi everyone, thought about writing down a small review after few months of sharing my life with that beautiful synthetic gal :) She moved in on June 18th, so in two weeks from now it will be 8 months that she is around. So here we go …

My original satisfaction with the doll did not change. Miriame is still in mint condition:

- No TPE tear anywhere.
- Lashes still on.
- Nails still on.
- Original makeup still on.
- No broken fingers or toes.
- …and for sure, she is still stunning and playful.

Here are few minor changes that we should expect:

- The skeleton joints got a bit looser but she still can hold a pose. It is actually a good point since she feels a little bit more relax now  The only joints that became tighter is the neck and the back. But it could be explained by the next point.

- I noticed a small “rust” discharge from the vagina. I confirmed that it is indeed rust so I think that I may have went a bit over the edge by putting low pressurized water into her vagina channel for cleaning. Water may have found a way thru her internal skeleton. I am not sure if there is an opening somewhere inside the vagina that could lead to the skeleton. I will ask Jack about the subject to get details.

- I had to recolor the nipple and the vagina … but there is a very simple technique that take less than 5 minutes to do and that will hold for weeks.
So that’s it. I am still happy a new wed.

Few more pictures for you guys :)

Babel99, i keep reading about this TPE ball. Have you checked to see if your doll has it and if so how careful are you not to use the vaginal area much?
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

wow! she is HAWT! I love her eyes and her hair!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

What a beauty! Love her face, her eyes and elf ears, and her sexy meaty sculpt!!!
I only wish they’d make a doll like her in silicone... I know there are a number of manus on here that do silicone, but I’m looking for a small (130cm or less) but voluptuous (but not ridiculously so!) Dollie. Although it seems that TPE has improved over the years, from reading your and other doll reviews.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Docsgirl82 wrote:wow! she is HAWT! I love her eyes and her hair!
Hello, if you like this doll, you can contact me. :D
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Henry869 wrote:What a beauty! Love her face, her eyes and elf ears, and her sexy meaty sculpt!!!
I only wish they’d make a doll like her in silicone... I know there are a number of manus on here that do silicone, but I’m looking for a small (130cm or less) but voluptuous (but not ridiculously so!) Dollie. Although it seems that TPE has improved over the years, from reading your and other doll reviews.
I'm glad you like her. If you want to have the same doll, please contact me!Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

Babel99, what bra sizes have you found to work with the 136 Elf?
Her measurements put her at a 20HH (UK) or 20L (US), which isn't a real size...

LorenzoQ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LorenzoQ »

Hi. Does anybody know of any vendor in Australia that carries /can get in this doll without too much hassle from customs. Or even anybody in Aus that already has her but would like to see her go to a good home ;)

LorenzoQ

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

LorenzoQ wrote:Hi. Does anybody know of any vendor in Australia that carries /can get in this doll without too much hassle from customs. Or even anybody in Aus that already has her but would like to see her go to a good home ;)

LorenzoQ
Cooperate happily! :glou:
Star

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Until your review I hadn't seriously considered this model, but you've won me over. The waist is a bit too thin for me but the rest had won me over. I can deal to the quality of SM Doll since I got the Avatar. This one just made my list.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Jehuty wrote:Babel99, what bra sizes have you found to work with the 136 Elf?
Her measurements put her at a 20HH (UK) or 20L (US), which isn't a real size...
mmm sorry I could not say. I only used one size bra from sex lingerie with her so far. I have some 32-D for Jael that I can try to fit on. I will keep you guys posted to see how they fits.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Kano wrote:Until your review I hadn't seriously considered this model, but you've won me over. The waist is a bit too thin for me but the rest had won me over. I can deal to the quality of SM Doll since I got the Avatar. This one just made my list.
I actually hesitated a long time because of the thin waist. But to my surprise, it is not as bad as it looks on picture and I finally kinda like the way it feels. You can't go wrong with SM. She is close to 1 year old now and she is still in perfect condition. She is an incredibly sturdy doll.

My eyes are on anything new that they can come up with :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Kano wrote:Until your review I hadn't seriously considered this model, but you've won me over. The waist is a bit too thin for me but the rest had won me over. I can deal to the quality of SM Doll since I got the Avatar. This one just made my list.
Hello, we have the thick-waisted version.
Star
IMG_20190405_133116.jpg
IMG_20190405_133116.jpg (136.64 KiB) Viewed 1665 times

INFORMATIONS