www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
N3m1s1s

Re: Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by N3m1s1s »

A few questions...
Clothing sizes? Totally lost on how you-all figure that stuff out.
Does SL doll have a more um orally oriented doll since they mentioned it being Small...
And anyone getting a certificate error. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

N3m1s1s wrote:A few questions...
Does SL doll have a more um orally oriented doll since they mentioned it being Small...
Hey N3,

For some reason I get a error message on the forum around this hour between 1:30 am to 3 am, my time. Only this site. It last for a couple of minutes, then I can log in. Figure there is some nightly download that does not allow me on to the site. Who knows?

As for clothes, Andrea borrows her clothes from a 175 cm real woman 5'8". Bobby pins, safety pins, stretchy clothes, tying off Tshirts. XS underwear will fit on our elves as long as they stay on her hips. With a thin waist, I use a sash as a belt around her waist. Sarongs, scarfs, and leggings can go a long way for different looks. Andrea, my thread hijacking SM elf is more than happy to show off her different looks. She such the attention whore. :razz:

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Great review! I'm getting closer and closer to getting my own every day now!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

N3m1s1s wrote:A few questions...
Hi N3m1s1s,

Yep like Panther said XSmall will do most of the time. But since she has big and yummy breast, shirt may not always fit. I noticed that bikini is what she wear the best!

as far as oral goes, I did not do it with her since she has a very small and delicate face and I would be very sad to tear that pretty mouth of her. I would say that if you are into oral a lot to not choose that face. She has many other way to drive me crazy. Jael my other synthetic gal is into this a lot though :razz:

Panther, Andrea is quite a looker as well :) I am pretty sure you enjoy her presence a LOT! Thanks for the nice comments and enjoy .

That little doll is like a magnet to me. She is so perky and cute that she makes me smile everytime I pass by the room she is in. Its like she would say "Hey big boy :) I am here! " and cannot just ignore her. She has a VERY strong presence.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Babel,

Agreed, Andrea is the only doll that stays by my bed side. Her eyes are memorizing. she is the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. She looks over my shoulder as I have my coffee in bed while surfing the internet. She is also my official presenter of my new doll unboxings. Not to mention, she likes to photobomb other SM elf threads. :P

Done :thumbs_up:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Panther68 wrote: Done :thumbs_up:
Thanks man ;) Really appreciated!

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

She is quite good at her job as succubus. I like the hair. And it matches nice to the eyes. :D

BTW. Does the tattoo hold and if yes, what kind is it?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

dxc wrote:She is quite good at her job as succubus. I like the hair. And it matches nice to the eyes. :D

BTW. Does the tattoo hold and if yes, what kind is it?
Thanks Dxc,

Yeah the temporary tattoos always hold few days. Could not say the brand since I have many sheets of those ... But they are not expensive. The best is to buy full sheets of those on amazon and ebay. Its hits and misses...

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

is she difficult to handle

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

jwhf wrote:is she difficult to handle
LOL what do you mean? She is quite light ... so she is easy to move around. But yeah I cannot leave her in plain sight ... that chick is way too hot for me to get anything done when she is around.

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Babel99, I'm a newbie and its because of your review of the elf doll that I'm in process of purchasing. Your enthusiasm towards her is infectious and got me all hot and bothered (not you silly, the doll...lol) Any other tips you can give a newbie on taking good care of her?
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

dollenvy wrote:Babel99, I'm a newbie and its because of your review of the elf doll that I'm in process of purchasing. Your enthusiasm towards her is infectious and got me all hot and bothered (not you silly, the doll...lol) Any other tips you can give a newbie on taking good care of her?
Dude if you are in fantasy doll and like her curves ... prepare yourself to be stunned. As soon as you will put light clothes on her and set her wigs on ... you will be AMAZED how good she looks. She is better in real life than on pictures ... many here will agree with me.

Just follow the standard TPE maintenance and you will be fine. The only thing I would say is to order her with hollow breast if you want her perky breast to be softer. I am not sure if it is in this thread or not ... but I would say the difference between full and hollow breast is the following.

- The bounce of the full breast is more realistic since they are heavier and full.
- The softness of the hollow breast is better (but will bounce less).

Also from my point of view, if you are a newbie ... I would recommend to go with an insert. The SM136 has a very tight vagina (which is great), but I find it tough to keep it dry and clean (f I compare to my YL 148 Jael, who has an insert). There are pros and cons of both, but if you buy her and intend to have a lot of sex with her (she is irresistible), than I would recommend the insert.

Do not get me wrong, the fixed is fine to if you want to go this way, it is just tougher to maintain from my point of view.

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Babel99, thanks for the info man. Got a few more questions. How long would "Hollow" breasts last compared to "Full" breasts as far as longevity? Will the "Hollow" breasts give too much and start to sag or what? As for the inserts, does opening the vagina and pushing the inserts in and around to get better fit make the area loose eventually? I've never felt or touched a silicon or TPE doll so I don't know how much they stretch or give and how long you can keep doing that in the vagina area.

Dollenvy

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

dollenvy wrote:Babel99, thanks for the info man. Got a few more questions. How long would "Hollow" breasts last compared to "Full" breasts as far as longevity? Will the "Hollow" breasts give too much and start to sag or what? As for the inserts, does opening the vagina and pushing the inserts in and around to get better fit make the area loose eventually? I've never felt or touched a silicon or TPE doll so I don't know how much they stretch or give and how long you can keep doing that in the vagina area.

Dollenvy
For the hollow breast, I think the option is available for the SM136, check with them. To answer you questions, there is not difference in the longevity/reliability of the full or hollow breast. The air pocket is deep and the TPE is really stretchy. It's all about the touch, nothing else will differs. They wont sag ...

For the insert, I have a very good trick that I wish I would have found earlier. I was struggling to put the insert at first but it is now really easy...

1. Put a long smooth wooden spoon handle inside the insert. Push it to the end of the insert, so the big side of the spoon will remain out.
2. Cover the insert with non scent mineral oil (you can find this at any drugstore).
3. Put some of the same oil on the vagina as well.
4. Stretch the vagina (dont need much) with your left hand and push the insert in with the spoon with your right hand.

TPE loves mineral oil and since it is fully lubed, would will not create abrasion marks on the doll.

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Wow, ok thanks for the info man. I'm tired of being NEW to this whole doll scene. Just too many questions keep coming to my head as you probably already have experienced. I'm trying to read up as much as I can on how to care and maintain the doll to protect my investment. YES, I do consider this an investment and I want her to last as long as physically possible.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you from time to time regarding how your experience is going with your doll.

It's good to have comradery with folk who know exactly what you are going through. Thanks to this forum we are able to do just that!

INFORMATIONS