www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by Aikolover1 »

Great review, really makes me want to get a sm 136 elf, she looks sooo.. Sexy
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Can you tell me what color/tint, and size you ordered for her nipples, and color of vagina?
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Babel99, while on her back does the internal vagina canal angled downward like a RG?. Or does the internal canal travel parallel with the "spine" (if one was there), or even upward toward her belly button?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey sorry for the late answer, I was out of the internet world for few days:) I am back refreshed!
Aikolover1 wrote:Can you tell me what color/tint, and size you ordered for her nipples, and color of vagina?
It was light brown, but I could not say 100% that it is exactly what I got. But you know, the color on TPE fade away rather quickly, so even though the color is not exactly as you like ... you will end up recoloring those anyway. I personally use lipstick to recolor the nipples and vagina and let it soak in. It hold up for few days.
ilikedolls123 wrote:Babel99, while on her back does the internal vagina canal angled downward like a RG?. Or does the internal canal travel parallel with the "spine" (if one was there), or even upward toward her belly button?
I checked that for you ...it seems that it is parallel to the spine ...so not really downward. I personally never noticed that on a doll before someone told me this. I always had wife/girlfriends in my life and did not noticed this. Go figure. I guess the difference is not that big since I did not notice LOLL
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Amazing review Babel, I plan on using this as a "template" for my own future contributions, bravo. :slow clap:

Im currently writing with SM-Jack concerning my hopefully first doll. :D
He worked tirelessly yesterday and while I havent found the right face, I think we might hit an agreement today, when he returns to work.

Anyway, thanks again!

ArikD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ArikD »

Your review is amazing. Thank you. Very new member but been lurking and reading for a very long time into the doll world. I'm sure many understand the first time delve into all this. I came across the Sm 136 elf and your review was a fantastic help. Jack from SM Dolls added to making this first time purchase even better and has what has to be some of the best correspondence and customer service I've ever experienced in anything. The combination of you two helped me make the decision to purchase this beauty. I look forward to her arrival. Once again, your in depth review is a great help. I look forward to more pictures if they come. You take amazing shots. Thanks.

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

What a great review! Thank you!

I've had my eye for this doll for the very reason you kinda mentioned too; she's athletic (<3 <3 <3 <3), compact and leaning to the fantasy side a bit. I don't mind the small waist at all, it actually makes this doll more interesting! Omg dem legs... And the butt.. She looks so amazing!

Your review really helped to get an idea of how she really is, i've been dying to read reviews of this doll.

Thanks for the grreat photos also, please post more when you can :)

Thanks again!!!

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

this doll looks good. cute little fuck doll

OnaGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnaGuy »

Her waist being so small actually make her features stand out so much more. Perfect hourglass figure. It is like an illusion of booty piled on to even more booty. Great review!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey thanks to all of you guys for the kind words. Miriame is now 7 weeks old and she is still mint. She is quite built like a tank I guess.

For those who ordered her, I am pretty sure that you will be pleased with her.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

More pics please!!!
JM 75cm Angel C

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

TripleB wrote:More pics please!!!
:!: :!: :!: :!: :multi: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Rodrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rodrik »

Wow!! As a new member and trolling for an "Elf" option, I think I've decided on this from SM! It's been hard as I'm new and the choices are many in a way. Perhaps later I can get that JM or SanHui...

But as a second doll to my "fake" 100cm WM Riley (a Racyme off Amazon) I think this would be perfect. I had to be sure and committed and the first made sure along with my research to obtain true quality products.

Emailing Jack now! Lol! Thanks everyone for the great info, pics and reviews. And Babel99 for this most epic review!

Rodrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rodrik »

So I ordered her last night. Jack was prompt, answered all my questions and we reviewed the order. He’s very fast to reply and was patient. Most excellent customer service!!!

So now that I’ve ordered, I’m so tempted to start shopping for clothes and outfits! I know it was stated that the waist size is a bit of a factor.

What top and bottom sizes are ones with this doll find are fitting well and working?
Trying to convert and guess on sizing charts is making my head hurt LOL!

Thanks in advance!

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Rodrik wrote:So I ordered her last night. Jack was prompt, answered all my questions and we reviewed the order. He’s very fast to reply and was patient. Most excellent customer service!!!

So now that I’ve ordered, I’m so tempted to start shopping for clothes and outfits! I know it was stated that the waist size is a bit of a factor.

What top and bottom sizes are ones with this doll find are fitting well and working?
Trying to convert and guess on sizing charts is making my head hurt LOL!

Thanks in advance!

That was fast :D Congrats on your order! Post us some pics when you get her home if you can :)! 8O :D

INFORMATIONS