www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by Babel99 »

Babel99's Honest SM 136 Review

As some of you know, in the last few months, I was studying the market to acquire a second doll that would keep company to my dear Jael, my YL 148, that I like so much. My conditions were the following: I wanted a doll lighter than Jael (so less than 72 pounds) that would be curvy and would not inherit from the well know “toothpick legs and arms” strategy that many manufacturers use to save weight. I also wanted to buy from a reputable manufacturer that would have a good communication with me and would take back my input seriously.

You will understand that those conditions were limiting my choice inevitably. So after few weeks of research and emails exchange with few manufacturers, I decided to do business with Jack at SM-Dolls and acquire the perky SM 136.

So here is my honest review of that little bundle of joy.

Ordering and Shipping

I cannot be more satisfied that what I currently got from Jack. My emails exchange with him were like I was texting a friend. We were exchanging emails, sometime few times a day. Jack always replied promptly, precisely and politely. Ordering was a breeze and we covered the transaction over emails and Paypal.

I ordered her on June 6th and got delivery on Monday the 18th. I would consider 12 days to be lightning fast. But the best was to come. The border agency did not open my package and my box showed up at my doorstep without a dent. The packaging done by SM was surprisingly strong.

I happily unpacked her … to find her exactly as I ordered with not a single scratch, dent or discoloration on her. Guys, I got a mint doll and I mean it. I inspected every inches of her body and she was as perfect as a spring tulip.

SM really impressed me with their quality control … I could not have asked for more.

TPE

My previous experience with TPE was from 2 years ago when I bought my YL 148. I can say that TPE did a loooonnngggg way since. The SM 136 TPE was not smelling anything and was not tacky/sticky at all. Out of the box, she was feeling quite smooth already.

I thought for a moment that they could have powdered her at the shop but I was wrong. After giving her a good bath and rinse her with the shower head, I let her dry for few hours on a beach towel. When I came back to her later, she was having the same texture as when I opened the box. A silky smooth TPE without any manufacturing glitches and with no smell. For those who know TPE, this is quite surprising.

So I decided to powder her anyway with my special mixture of cornstarch (9 parts) and lavender baby powder (1 part) … and wow … she became so smooth that I could so stop caressing her. SM TPE is really something.

I also noticed that the TPE was quite firm but I really liked the feel. As I will explain later, the SM 136 has a feminine athletic body, but not muscular. The artists did a great job to sculpt her at the limit between athletic and muscular. I love my dolls to be feminine and the SM 136 is one of them. The firm TPE remember me a gymnast girlfriend I dated when I was in my late teen. She feels firm, but in an arousing way.

I confirmed with Jack that is possible to order her softer if we want to. I am quite pleased with her as she is, but I asked anyway for the other members here on the forum that could have liked her more soft. So yes, it can be done.

I took the tan selection is “light tan”, but for those who would like to push the fantasy deeper, Jack told me that you can select custom colors for her. I decided to stick to classic colors, but Jack told me that I could order her light blue if I wanted to. So if you feel like getting lost in the medieval world, feel free to do so.

Skeleton

The skeleton is very flexible and I did not find the limit yet. I pushed it to the point where I did not want to risk the TPE integrity anymore. She has hinged neck (no gooseneck here), hinged wrist and ankles. The shrugging shoulder works perfectly and all joints have the same tension setting. I am really satisfied with it so far.

It is early to know if the skeleton will be reliable, but I will make sure to come back here from time to time to report on her reliability.

Size and weight

I jumped on a scale with her and she weights exactly 63.6 pounds (28.9 kg). My SM 136 has full breast though so I guess that hollow breast would shave another 3-4 pounds since she has quite a nice rack on her :D

She does not feel small to me at all, but I know that everyone has their own taste as far as height goes. She does not feel much different than my YL 148, even though she is approximately 12cm shorter. But she is 10 pounds lighter than my YL 148 and it does make a BIG difference in bed

Head

The head on her looks so nice and sweet. She has those elf ears that some may dislike, but to be honest you really need to work to make them show up when she has a wig on. By default, you will never see her hears unless you want to. You can order the SM 136 with few other heads as well.

She has those large sweet eyes and a perky half smile which I really like. The top eyelashes are glued on strongly and the bottom lashes are drawn with makeup. I intend to glue on bottom eyelashes when that makeup will wear out. This is a simple procedure that will take few minutes.

The mouth orifice is really small though. I don’t think that I would risk oral sex with her … even though I am pretty sure that it would work. Briefly, I would not order that head if you are an oral sex guru. I will let other member comment on this, but I will avoid wear and tear in that area and will let her nice little lips alone.

Her head is also screwed on her body with the standard WM bolt, which make the body/head compatible to the WM doll standards.

Arms and legs

I want you to pay attention here. The following is one of the reason why I ordered the SM 136. Notice how her thighs, calves, arms and shoulder are well defined. They are so YUMMY. SM did not go in the trick of doing toothpick legs and arms. They gave her what she should have as an athletic elf adventurer, which is nice legs and arms. I mean look at the pictures and tell me that those are not beautiful.

The next pictures is low quality, but it really shows what I am talking about here. So here it is:

Yes she is 63.6 pounds at only 136 cm, but GOD I love her figure. If you are into nice legs/calves, you should seriously consider her. This is one of the best decision that SM took about that doll.

Breast

The SM 136 has very nice breasts that are more than a handful. She is coming with full breast by default, so don’t forget to tell Jack if you want hollow breast. Full breast are not as soft as hollow breast, but now that I saw both, I need to say that full breast jiggle more naturally than hollow one. Full breast has a long sequence of up and down when rocking her instead of short shaky one on the hollow breast. They react more naturally, but I could not say that they feel as real. So it’s a trade-off.

So in my opinion:

Hollow Breast
+Softer to the touch
-Short shaky jiggle
-Less weight

Full breast
-Less soft to the touch (firmer)
+ Nice long natural jiggle
+ Weight can be felt like on real breast

Her breasts are to die for like you can see in the following pictures. The artist also made some athletic muscle definition between the clavicle and the breasts, which are difficult to see on pictures.

Waist

I initially thought that her waist was a bit too thin. But after debating the idea in my mind, I decided to order her anyway. To my surprise, the waist is not as bad in reality as it is on pictures. When she is in front of you, that waist fits the complete package which is a fantasy top shape little elf gal. She radiates fantasy and that waist fits her … and very well. I finally really like her smooth defined belly and use that smaller waist to move her around like a breeze. Good move SM … you were right on that one.

The only down side of that waist is that she will be a little more difficult to dress-up, which is the case for many smaller dolls. I will be able to find many good looking outfit for her, but I will need to be more selective.

Butt

The butt on the SM 136 is to die for. She has a tick athletic butt that merge to her thighs perfectly. She does not have a bubble but, she does not have a thin but … she has a full athletic butt which lines define perfection. The first time that I lay her on her stomach to powder her made me speechless. Bravo SM 136, you really hit the nail on the head here!!!!

Vagina and Anus

The first thing that I noticed about the vagina is how shut it remains even with her legs spread out. SM did a good job here. When her legs are open, the vagina just open a bit and remains inviting :) Also, I noticed that the way she is molded impose less stress to the crouch area when her legs are open. I think that they fix the well-known crouch area usual tear that mostly all TPE dolls suffer from. Again, I will come back here in few weeks to talk about reliability.

The following pictures show her vagina while she has opened legs, ready for you. Notice how it does not stretch open. It remains good looking …always.

I could not say that the anus/vagina are placed correctly, but I understood why they did this. First, it creates more TPE material gap between the vagina and the anus to be more resilient to penetration. It does make that little gal a sex bomb, which I will elaborate on in a later section. She is pure fantasy, so I guess that as long as she looks good, I don’t really care about the perfect positioning of the vagina/anus …which is not a goal on a doll of a race that does not even exist anyway. But I wanted to point it out since some people would like to know about this.

I personally took the fixed vagina to try out that option since my other doll has an insert. I need to say that the SM 136 fixed vagina feels AWESOME. I do have a girlfriend and I have to report that the SM 136 feel as close as it can be to the real thing. They nailed the texture and the circumference of the opening.

Hands and feet

The wrist of the doll are hinged and feel a bit more flimsy than my YL 148. I have no reason to believe that they will fail on me so far, but I will be careful. However, her finger wires feel very strong. Those are days and nights compared to my previous doll. I doubt that they will snap but again I will come back later to report here if it happens. The little hands are well defined with many groove and the wires are not close the surface of the TPE. I really like those.

I am a feet guy, reason why I did not get the standing bolts. She has such small and delicate feet that it would be a waste to pierce those with bolts. The feet are also nicely sculpted and extend nice little toes and grooves. There are no bones in the big toes, which do not seem to be necessary on those little feet. Even without bones, the toes remains well aligned, contrarily to other lower quality dolls that I commonly saw recently.

Sex

Haha, here is the interesting parts you perv ;)

Let me tell it this way. This little elf gal will make you toes curl. Period. It is difficult to explain why but I will do my best. Her weight is not too light, so you can feel her pressing against you … but she is not too heavy so you can easily move her around and she is not suffocating you. Having her lying on you is pure delicacy.

Her waist make her easy move around while changing position and the firm TPE let you give her a serious bang. The fact that she has that athletic body makes her limb bigger, which make her feel more resilient, while keeping that feminine attitude.

Her little pussy is to die for and the only issue I have so far is that I cannot control myself since she drives me nuts. The angles of the vagina and anus makes the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary feel like she belongs there. If you want to doggy her, you will need to raise her butt high, which is higher than it would be with a real girl. You will also need to arch her back, but after all of this is done …then she looks nasty as hell (sorry had to say it). Her butt is firm and ask for the spanking that she can take. If you are into body of girls in good shape. She is for you.

Her breast full of TPE bounce up and down at the same rhythm as you rock her, which looks perfect. It seems like a detail but it’s not. Not all dolls react like that.

I did not try the oral and the anal yet ...

But so far, WOW. Period. I am under the impression that she was built with sex in mind, a little bit like the classic WM 155. She is flexible, strong, light, has nice curves and has no weird legs/arms. What do you want more!?

Recommendation to SM so far

This doll is very well designed, way over what I was expecting. As constructive criticism, here is what should be done by SM from my point of view:

- Make sure to add the option “Hollow Breast” on your website. This option is not listed but Jack confirmed that it is possible to order her that way.

- Set a TPE firmness selection like “Soft, Medium-Soft, Firm” on the web page as well. I appreciate her firm feeling, but I am aware of many guys who would rather have her more soft. Since Jack told me that the option is available, the selection should be added to the website as well.

- For your next head, set the mouth opening a bit wider for oral sex. Her entry is surprisingly small for a doll of that size.

Conclusion

I am pleasantly surprised by that doll. She is a little gem that just wait to be discovered to reveal her full potential. She is a strong, light, inexpensive doll that has nothing to envy to her more costly competitor. If you are in fantasy little gals that will leave you breathless, I can tell you that the SM 136 will not leave you disappointed. The only bad side of her is that she will make you stay up late at night, screwing up with your early presence at work. A pure bundle of joy that looks innocent, but that will throw you in paradise. She is a hidden gem …

Good work SM, you have the Babel’s Two Thumbs Up !!!!

Last edited by Tsall on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Changed image links to https
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by kambui »

Thank you for your in-depth and honest review. I have been in contact with Jack as well for a doll. I am glad to have read your report, it give me even more confidence for my upcoming transaction.

P.S. What skin tone did you choose?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

kambui wrote:Thank you for your in-depth and honest review. I have been in contact with Jack as well for a doll. I am glad to have read your report, it give me even more confidence for my upcoming transaction.

She is light tan...

I also need to add that the seam lines are completely invisible. You can see it close to the crouch for few inches, but that's it.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

kambui wrote:Thank you for your in-depth and honest review. I have been in contact with Jack as well for a doll. I am glad to have read your report, it give me even more confidence for my upcoming transaction.

Hi please contact me with Email: jack@sm-doll.com. we will offer best price for all TDF member!
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Babel99,
Great job on the review.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Great review Babel99, very informative. Excellent series of photos. SM is definitely on my radar.

What are her general measurements for Breast, Waist and Hips? Do your measurements match what was shown on the SM website? Also how long is her foot?

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Wow! she is really beautiful!
Can you post pic of the elf ears?

When my vendor hand delivered my AS doll yesterday, I ask him what other brand that I should buy for my next doll and he highly recommended SM.
So SM it is indeed!

Thanks for the nice review!

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

thanks for posting , great review

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey thanks for the kind words guys.
Metricnut wrote:Great review Babel99, very informative. Excellent series of photos. SM is definitely on my radar.

What are her general measurements for Breast, Waist and Hips? Do your measurements match what was shown on the SM website? Also how long is her foot?

Metricnut
It seems that the measurement on site are alright, I just took the measuring tape out and her foot is exactly 7-1/4" inches long (from back of the heel to the tip of the middle toe).
Chuck Norris wrote:Wow! she is really beautiful!
Can you post pic of the elf ears?

When my vendor hand delivered my AS doll yesterday, I ask him what other brand that I should buy for my next doll and he highly recommended SM.
So SM it is indeed!

Thanks for the nice review!
Here you go buddy. You cannot go wrong with that little elf gal if you are in fantasy stuff.

I am currently waiting for some accessories that I ordered from amazon to do my next photoshoot and this one will be more on the elf/fantasy side of things.
Last edited by Tsall on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed image link to https

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Thank you Babel.

Those ears with the red hair and green eyes is definitely a most awesome combo! ...So sexy!

Cant wait for that photoshoot!

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

And btw Babel, what kind of camera are you using? Your pictures are really high quality.
That is not a phone camera lol!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Chuck Norris wrote:And btw Babel, what kind of camera are you using? Your pictures are really high quality.
That is not a phone camera lol!
Actually not that high end at all :) This is a Nikon D3300 SLR.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is sexy!
Last edited by Tsall on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Changed image link to https

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I like the boobs and curves on this doll. It's a small doll for me but I think it's a great starter doll.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Metricnut wrote:Great review Babel99, very informative. Excellent series of photos. SM is definitely on my radar.

Metricnut
Hi
her information is :
Height: 136cm
Weight: 28kg
Breast : 74cm
Waist: 40cm
Hip: 85cm
Vagina Depth: 17cm
Oral Depth: 13cm
Anal Depth: 15cm
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

INFORMATIONS