www.sm-doll.com

Have you seen the HOT 163 A cup?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Have you seen the HOT 163 A cup?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Want to see more?
BCD

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Have you seen the HOT 163 A cup?

Post by Muninn »

A yes from me!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

How about her butt? Any pics or measurements?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I do not like to give out measurements since we know some can be off, but here is a picture showing she has a nice ass.
BCD
Attachments
tpe-flat-chest-love-doll-priska-5ft-4-163cm (4).jpg
tpe-flat-chest-love-doll-priska-5ft-4-163cm (4).jpg (53.27 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And another....
BCD
PS- the website sayeth ( but please note my previous post)

Height: 5 ft 3 in. / 163 cm. Small Breasts

Weight: 73 lbs. / 33 kg.

Upper Breast: 32.3 in. / 82 cm.

Lower Breast: 24.4 in. / 62 cm.

Waist: 21.7 in. / 55 cm.

Hips: 32.7 in. / 83 cm.
Attachments
nice glutes.jpg
nice glutes.jpg (131.05 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Hot damn, loving the A's on this particular body!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And for only $1495 standing, she is a bargain!
If anyone would like to adopt a 163 a cup, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or text us at 850 217 6613.
The 1st person who does so will get a free magnetic head connector!
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Kaeutzchen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kaeutzchen »

She / it is one of the most beautyfull dolls. But I think,, I like it even more with a more girly face, a beautyfull asian head...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Remember, special promotion, two heads are better than one, right?
Email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or pm Jack and tell him you want a booty call with THIS SM doll!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

She might be the 2nd best A sculpt ever!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS