www.the-doll-house.com

Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

Post by Muninn »

Lynne ended up back at the office after the long weekend. I can tell she was looking forward to hometime, kicking her shoes off, pouring an industrial strength coffee, and enjoying the last rays of the evening:

The coffee must have perked her up a bit, as she started to get a little cheeky...

Dinner was later than planned this evening... :lol:
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Lynne's been fairly busy since the last update. As well as helping out in the garden, she tried her hand at some woodwork:

But she still had chance for a spot of sunbathing...

I had the job of applying the sunscreen. What a terrible task... :D

(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Love the real life scenarios. Hope the garden yields a great crop. She's a doll! (no pun intended)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

DollDaddy27 wrote:Love the real life scenarios. Hope the garden yields a great crop. She's a doll! (no pun intended)
Glad you enjoy the photos, I prefer to show stuff that shows her just like any other non-doll woman. As for the crops, she has contributed to what is looking to be the best crop of potatoes in years - we've had a very wet spring, which is good for the garden. Less so for taking photos with Lynne in it... However she may get chance to plant out some tomato seedlings this weekend.
(They/Them)

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

She's been busy. I like the pics.
Smart of her to wear gloves when working in the garden, otherwise her hands would get really dirty.
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I've been a bit lax on doing some updates on what Lynne has been up to recently, so here's a quick catch up of the main events:

Lynne did indeed plant some tomato seedlings - we will find out soon how successful they are:

During one gardening session, Lynne discovered what she thought was a mouse, but turned out to be a bank vole (story here)

As the summer hotted up, so did Lynne - I caved in and bought her a new bikini (can't remember if me or Lynne actually posted the set on here!):

Alexandra wrote:She's been busy. I like the pics.
Smart of her to wear gloves when working in the garden, otherwise her hands would get really dirty.
Yes, she's not a bit fan of getting soil under her nails, so gloves are a must! Saying that, while we were doing the bikini shoot, she wasn't wearing much at all when she got distracted with some weeds...

And finally, we went on holiday together, and she met the family again! It nearly ended in mishap... see her story here

We shall be travelling again in a couple of weeks to the Doll Meet, so stay tuned for updates on that.
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

An update on things going on around here:

Not a great deal on the photography front, the condition of Lynne's hands meant that it was a lot of hassle to hide them from view. However, if you've been following this thread: Lynne's Hand Transplant, you'll know that she's doing really well with one of her new hands. It's still a work in progress, it's a very new procedure so we are taking our time.

Once we have at least one of the hands fixed, we will be doing more photography. I'm getting some new equipment delivered in the next couple of days (backdrops and some light boxes) so we will be trying them out. Lynne's also got a new dress that she is very keen on wanting to show off, some sneak peeks here:

Meanwhile, as unfortunate events take over around the globe, Lynne is now on the front line in our household - standing guard by the door:

More updates soon, hopefully!
(They/Them)

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Ah, Lynne's helping out to see to everyone's personal hygiene.
Very good!
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Alexandra wrote:Ah, Lynne's helping out to see to everyone's personal hygiene.
Very good!
Yes, she's very insistent that every visitor gets a good squirt... (of sanitiser :D )
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

As we're still on lockdown, and the weather has been very favourable, we've been able to get into the garden a bit more. We've settled on a new spot that isn't really overlooked by anyone - but does involve running the gauntlet from indoors!
With the help of a few bushes, and a very retro parasol, we've got a lovely spot to chill, have alfresco lunches, and watch the birds come and go:

This afternoon, I've been pottering about doing little jobs, and Lynne has been sorting through some seeds to plant out. I'd just come out of the garage when I stopped in my tracks:

"Lynne, darling..."
"Hmm?"
"Are you... are you drinking posh wine out of a horn?!"
"Yep. And is that a problem?"
"Well, I guess not. But surely you could have been nice and brought out two horns?"
"Oops."

(They/Them)

Goddess_
Doll
Doll

Post by Goddess_ »

Looks very chill and so lovely.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Looking comfy and enjoying the outside life.
How I ended up here.

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Goddess_ wrote:Looks very chill and so lovely.
Alexandra wrote:Looking comfy and enjoying the outside life.
Yes, it's been lovely to be out over the last few days. Now that M is off work for a couple of weeks we can enjoy the spring weather, instead of staring at it over the top of some computer monitors.

Oh, and he did get some wine in the end, but he used a proper glass instead. He wasn't at all annoyed with me, the wine was actually a Christmas raffle prize from work. He was just amused that my more Viking traits had come to the fore... it happens! :D
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

A little bit of an update as to the goings on at Muninn Towers...

Recently, we've been busy decorating the living room as it really needed doing. Of course Lynne said she would help! We've got a short photoshoot coming up, but here's one of her helping to strip the old wallpaper. Will it be the only thing that gets stripped? Find out soon!

Some of you may have caught Lynne's first "(un)motion picture" that she did in the summer - Alice and the Mystery Box:

Well, we've been coming up with ideas for a sequel! We've not really started production yet, but given we've now not got plans for the holiday period, we might make best use of the free time. Lynne's been looking at costume ideas already:

Meanwhile, I'm back working from home again, so Lynne likes to sit with me at my desk. I managed to get this shot of her in the afternoon sun. Now - I'm never sure if that look is one of her trying to seduce me, or go all "Valkyrie" on me. Probably both :mrgreen:

(They/Them)

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

That's a nice dress for the new unmotion picture!
How I ended up here.

INFORMATIONS