www.the-doll-house.com

Review of The Doll House

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review of The Doll House

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi All,

After owning a couple of medium sized dolls for over a year now, a WM136cm TPE & a Sanhui145 cm, I decided it was time to splash out on a bit larger doll to become more in the way of a sexual partner and less of a hobby type photographic model.

I noticed Phil at The Doll House had such a great, large selection of dolls and with me living in the UK, seemed an obvious choice.
He had recently added Z-onedoll to those available, along with his own review of a 160cm, so this sparked an even bigger interest.

I must have asked Phil a bucket load of questions, in order to narrow down my choice from an initial 8 or 9 dolls across 6 manufacturers!
He knew I was leaning to getting another silicon type, due to my years experience with the Sanhui. I did have a couple of TPE choices as well, but had some reservations due to my own thoughts about the way it feels, handles and more importantly, about some cleaning issues.

All the choices were discussed at some length, along with a very big issue: doll weight. As I suffer from having some arthritic joints, (it's a pain getting older!)
I knew weight could be a limiting factor. Phil helped me out with some great suggestions, so in the end, after a load of emails later, finally decided I would chance what I really wanted; a fuller sized, yet still slim-ish doll, as opposed to settling for another doll at say the top end of the 'mid' selection (150cm)

I settled on a Z-onedoll 160cm b-cup, with the gorgeous A16 head! :)

Well, the doll arrived this week, after I had asked Phil about specific delivery options, which is another good way he does his business, and....
I am so happy! The doll actually exceeded my expectations a bit and to top it all, I'm actually managing a doll of this weight without feeling I'm at the limits of my own capability. I have been moving her mainly without the head attached, but it's worth the little bit of extra time to get her completely ready. :wink:

I'll probably post more pics, and do an initial review of the doll in the appropriate forum section, when I've had a chance to surface again, but for now, I definitely recommend the Doll House to anyone here. I'll most likely be returning as a customer.
:D

Many thanks,
Up2myneck
Attachments
DSC5508.jpg
DSC5508.jpg (79.06 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review of The Doll House

Post by windave »

Good to hear. It is not often that anything exceeds our expectations these days.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Review of The Doll House

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Up2myneck,

I'm glad you are more than satisfied with your girl - the pictures really do, do justice to the Head/Body combination.

Thanks for the kind words, but questions/advice/recommendations are the cross a vendor should bear willingly, so it is no issue to provide information to a prospective customer.
A well researched purchase is rarely an incorrect one, so the extra time invested this way will help ensure a happy purchase/customer.

Thanks again for the recommendation, and take care of her :wink:
Please have a fantastic day.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

INFORMATIONS