www.the-doll-house.com

She arrived :D 155WM review !

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

She arrived :D 155WM review !

Post by dollhugger »

Hi everyone so yesterday i recived my doll and im so happy :multi:

First i want to thank a nr of people who made it all possible after my last indiced :) and that without them i woudnt got my doll so THANK YOU SO MUCH :glou:

user: haremlover from this forum who has been around to help me allot with my problem very supportive guy i wish him only the best :)
SAM from WM who was able to make me a discount i wish him big sales to come his products are AWESOME !!!
Phill from The-doll-house wich help with the entire process of delivering the doll his services was so amazing and guys belive me 0 headache i would recomend using his service if you want to make a purchase i promise you he wont disapoint :)

i allso want to mention that Phill and Haremlover donate me 100 pounds each from their own pockets to help me make a purchase :D wich was MEGA kind from them after they heard my story about my lost doll seized by customs wich ive order from Customdolls
Also Ben refund me 100 from the 700 ive sent him and promise me he will refund me back it passed 2 mounths and i didnt stress the man and he didnt refund nothing so take care :) and 0 answers or replys to my email from his end.

Now the Review

So this doll its so AMAZING
First the box she arrived in was carbon board but its still intact so yes i might need find a diferend storage place but soon
The looks are the same as in the photos you see uploaded on the website when you look closer WAY BETTER :D
Maybe this is a new doll model or i dont know because its my first one but all 3 holed come with Model inside and they all give a high impression off sucction wich is so **** Great , really for people who are using diferent small toy this doll will change you way off thinking :D Long live the producer :D

Overall this Doll is great , and if you want one, oder soon this things are HOT !!!
i put some photos so you guys can decide :D

More photos Soon....Cheers everyone :glou:
Attachments
9.jpg
9.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (3.86 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (5.55 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (4.02 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 3423 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 3423 times

PT9045

Re: She arrived :D 155WM review !

Post by PT9045 »

Wow Smokin' HOT!!! Congrats!!! Please post more photos when you take a breather from her!

Flimflam216
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Flimflam216 »

PT9045 wrote:Wow Smokin' HOT!!! Congrats!!! Please post more photos when you take a breather from her!
Good Lord....that might be awhile....

dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollhugger »

i will try to upload some more photos Soon :)

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

She looks great and you chose fantastic outfits, enjoy your honeymoon!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

She's a nice doll. :thumbs_up:
It was haremlover's pics, too which made me buy the WM155.
Be careful with black clothes and staining and with the finger wires.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You've got yourself a really sex beauty. Please more photos when you come up for air.

dollcoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollcoll »

Very hot! Congratulations and enjoy your new doll :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! She's great!

What you show of her competes really well with the current sexbomb models of 168/170 size and has the most significant advantage of low weight. In bed this doll is truly the most athletic of all and for that reason she's so much more alive than dolls who can't move so easily. This for me is part of the illusion and why I've always been enthusiastic about the 155.

People have sometimes asked me why I enthuse about dolls - your pictures speak for themselves and my observations on weight are important. Unfortunately some people discover too late. When I enthuse about a doll it's for good reason.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS