www.the-doll-house.com

Second doll with TDH 100% recommend

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Second doll with TDH 100% recommend

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I recently bought my second doll though Phil at TDH, he had got me a YL 165cm previously (my 1st doll) but sadly she was too heavy for me at 40kg, so I ordered a second Irontech doll, a 150cm 30kg doll and she has been a dream to handle compared to the other.

My doll was ordered and received in about 3-4 weeks i believe, it was fast anyway, Phil was always there to answer any questions and to help in any way that he could, honestly he goes above and beyond, :D id give him 11/10 across the board.

Thanks again Phil you are a legend!
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Second doll with TDH 100% recommend

Post by danDub »

Celtic_Babog wrote:I recently bought my second doll though Phil at TDH, he had got me a YL 165cm previously (my 1st doll) but sadly she was too heavy for me at 40kg, so I ordered a second Irontech doll, a 150cm 30kg doll and she has been a dream to handle compared to the other.

My doll was ordered and received in about 3-4 weeks i believe, it was fast anyway, Phil was always there to answer any questions and to help in any way that he could, honestly he goes above and beyond, :D id give him 11/10 across the board.

Thanks again Phil you are a legend!
Yeah that yl 165 weight ain’t no joke and to think I wanted the yl 163 h cup which is 50kg!! 35kg is my maximum, congrats on the irontech doll they make some amazing looking dolls, agreed Phil always provides an excellent service :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS