www.the-doll-house.com

My experience with the doll house

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My experience with the doll house

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi
Just a little review of my buying experience with Phil and the doll house.

When I started looking at the doll house to be my vendor during the purchase of my Sanhui doll I notice the doll house website didn't have some of the options I wanted so I PM'd Phil and asked if I could only order the options available on his site and he said no just tell me what you want.

So if the doll house website doesn't have an option you want don't be put off, just ask like I did.

I had questions about my purchase and ever after my order was placed Phil always E-mailed me back same day, even at weekends.

The doll house made everything easy, thank you Phil and the doll house. :thumbs_up:

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My experience with the doll house

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Pabzilla,

Many thanks.
We are in the process of upgrading the website, so there will be many new additions seen in the new website, and this is the reason that you don't see such a variety at the moment.
So watch this space and more selection will become available soon.

Thanks for the praise for the service - but this should be the baseline standard for all vendors IMHO.
Have a great one.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Your welcome Phil
Credit where its due you looked after me brilliantly and I'm extremely happy with my new doll :thumbs_up:

Richey604
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Richey604 »

Seconded. I bought an SE Doll via TDH (UK) in the summer and the customer support was superb. There were some issues with the parcel getting lost while awaiting customs clearance at UPS, but Phil (@ TDH) was very helpful in chasing these up and the communications from TDH/Phil were excellent, so I'd definitely have no problems at all in ordering from them again

INFORMATIONS