www.the-doll-house.com

My 1st doll experience with The Doll House UK.

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

My 1st doll experience with The Doll House UK.

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I ordered a WM 165cm with head #55with The Doll House UK. Phil was very good at helping me with all my questions and guiding me through the order process.

I had gotten factory photos of the doll but the aerolas were too big and were not what I had ordered so Phil got the guys at WM to sort them out so that was fine.

The original doll was shipped on the 27/28th of March through DHL, everything was good, went from China to Germany to the UK and passed all customs checks. Then something totally unexpected happened as I was following the movements through the DHL tracking, I looked at the screen and it said "shipment returned", you can imagine my shock when I read this.

For no reason DHL UK decided to send the shipment back to the original sender, the WM JinSan factory in China. I communicated this to Phil as soon as I saw it and neither he, I or Jinsan asked for its return, whats going on here? Well it took 5 days after the fact for me to get the answer, DHL UK in their mighty wisdom told Phil that they no longer deliver "Mannequins" which is what Jinsan use to label/identify their shipments of dolls and that it was a new rule that just so happened to come into effect while they were in possession of and transporting my doll.

This all seemed very odd to me, it went from DHL China-Germany-UK, when it arrived at DHL UK, boom rule change, you would think that the other countries wouldnt have even taken the doll in the first place since they dont do it anymore or since they already accepted the doll for delivery that they would deliver it and refuse dolls from there on out.

So my doll was sitting in Hong Kong somewhere and Phil told me its not moving from there until either Jinsan or DHL pay the import tax. Who knows when that will be, also to further my annoyance Jinsan really wanted to send the doll through DHL again, even do they were just told by my vendor about DHL UK saying they wont accept it. Phil had to convince them to use someone else and I was told they agreed to use UPS for the 2nd attempt of delivery, but the doll is sitting still in limbo as of right now.

I was prepared for waiting for the doll to be manufactured and delivered, I was prepared for those wait times, but what I wasnt prepared for was it being sent back and forth like a hot potato and now have it sitting in some warehouse until one company bends to paying the import tax/ransom on an unknown time frame. Jinsan has offered to give me a head of my choice free of charge as compensation but honestly the fact that they wanted to resend it via DHL and are not stepping up to pay the import tax is pretty bad business imo.

-Since all that happened TDF sent a notice to vedors on here that DHL would not be delivering dolls anymore, I just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time-

So after all that fiasco Phil got them to remake my doll, which they did and they gave me a free head of my choice for my troubles. The doll was delivered by UPS to me 4 days ago. Everything was perfect, I had asked Phil about clothing sizes etc and he was good enough to get me some clothes and had them shipped in the box with the doll, also he braided a wig for me which was very nice of him.

Everything Phil did was superb and is exactly what any first time buyer needs or existing, if buying a doll. The amount of time and patience he had with me was unreal, as I must of asked him 1000 questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding. I dont live alone and was worried about having some things delivered to me in the future for the doll (clothes, wigs etc) and Phil said he could get them all for me and put them in a non discript box with what ever company name for privacy.

It took 2 weeks from factory pictures to get to me.

Honestly dont even hesitate going with this man, he is 5 stars in my book and I wouldnt give that likely, thanks a million for the experience Phil your a legend.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 1st doll experience with The Doll House UK.

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Hey Celtic_Babog! :D

Very awesome review of the entire situation. :thumbs_up:

Congratulations on her arrival :) Can't wait to see pictures and talk about her in chat!

For Phil at the Doll House UK .......... hey this drink is for you! :glou:

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

So happy for you that all ended well...and that you had gone through a vendor,imagine sorting that lot out...
A big hoorah to Phil at the doll house :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

8)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Glad she is finally with you, I know from talking to you it was a difficult time.

Also big thumbs up to Phil, top guy who goes the extra mile.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

What a complete nightmare! Glad it's resolved now though.

How long did it take for UPS to ship the doll from China to the UK?

My first earlier in the year was DHL, and that was 2 days. Jan 7 to Jan 8, with delivery on Jan 9.

My second, was with FedEx, and that took 5 days. Mar 25 to Mar 29. Followed by being stuck in UK customs until Apr 10th! Delivered on the 11th, only for me to discover it was the wrong colour, and needed to be remade.

The remade doll shipped yesterday, though as yet I dont know by who.

And fully agree about Phil, top bloke! Has been very helpful all along with both my purchases.

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Great post Babog...and thanks for the heads-up about DHL. Good info to have for the rest of us Brits.

Looking forward to the pics when your doll finally gets here. Nice shout out to Phil too. Heard nothing but good things about him so far and am thinking of getting my next doll from Doll House.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

INFORMATIONS