www.the-doll-house.com

The Doll House (TDH) AMAZING BUYING & SERVICE EXPERIENCE!!!!

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Faraday

The Doll House (TDH) AMAZING BUYING & SERVICE EXPERIENCE!!!!

Post by Faraday »

Wanted to drop some feedback on the forum to thank Phil for both the service and advice experienced from TDH in Feb! :D

Completely new to this, I searched across numerous dealers in the UK, both for the choice of products but also to whom one should turn for advice. Apart from the fact that Phil has in UK stock, numerous dolls and accessories, choices of heads etc. he was totally open to viewing the dolls pre-purchase, checking out weight and discussing requirements and practicalities. I bought two dolls including the WM 166, C Head 227 – Francesca with loads of accessories.

Phil takes a down to earth approach and advises on detail right down to eye colour, detailing and maintenance. It’s a confident and highly professional service experience.

As chance would have it, I managed to damage Francesca (almost immediately!!:(), and Phil was first class in effecting a repair, taking a great deal of his time, and offering a replacement as he was unhappy with the finish.

The organisation works all hours and is very accessible covering any concerns or requirements that a customer may have. It’s rare these days to have one’s expectations massively exceeded, but that is exactly the experience with TDH!

I highly recommend reaching out to TDH if you are considering the purchase of a doll or if you are thinking about it and have questions as regards options available!!

INFORMATIONS