www.the-doll-house.com

UK DHL

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Elochito

Re: UK DHL

Post by Elochito »

Does anyone know the name or make and model of the doll that was in the video. Im interested in that model?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

It was a WM 163cm H-Cup model :)
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The item was due to be returned to the sender? Really?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by static01 »

Hi, This video has started to do the rounds on facebook now.

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

The-Doll-House wrote:I received this communication from DHL:

"Good afternoon Phil,

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday, it was really good chatting with you and I'm really sorry this incident has happened in the first place.

After liaising with our senior management team at our London facility, they have confirmed the following -
We are aware of the matter and have already taken action. The shipment was due to be returned to the sender. When this is the case shipment service providers are required to generate a new invoice for return and therefore must open shipments to assess the contents - this is a standard practice and in line with valid mail policies. Our employees are trained to always respect the integrity of shipments entrusted to us by our customers and we do not condone any exception. We are disappointed by the inappropriate handling of the shipment in this instance and have spoken to our teams accordingly.

The manager has confirmed this has been fully reviewed with all relevant staff members and any appropriate action taken to prevent a recurrence.

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to deal with this internally.

I will now close my file however, if there is anything else I can help you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Customer Care Team"

So I don't think any action will be taken.
I don't know if the guy is a DHL worker as he claims to bee but he seems to know what he is talking about in the thread regarding DHL procedures, so just in case:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWFunny/comm ... r_arrived/

INFORMATIONS