www.the-doll-house.com

Piper Doll 150cm - Eirian head

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
The-Doll-House NL
Inactive Vendor
Inactive Vendor

Re: Piper Doll 150cm - Eirian head

Post by The-Doll-House NL »

Is it me or is that excellent pussy placement on this magnificent doll?
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

The Doll House NL
https://nl.the-doll-house.com/

Email: nl@the-doll-house.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDollHouseNL1

The-Doll-House Locations Worldwide:
UK - United Kingdom: https://www.the-doll-house.com/
DC - District of Columbia, U.S.A.: https://dc.the-doll-house.com/
NL - The Netherlands, E.U.: https://nl.the-doll-house.com/

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

gdy67 wrote:This was her first shoot and she was a bit shy at first, but...........well you'll see! Enjoy :whistle:

Somehow, I find these pics extremely intriguing :razz:

That's beyond classy!

Looks like she can really pose as well. Doesn't help with my Piper Doll fever :whistle:

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@ gdy67: I was hoping that you would show us her naughty bits! :D I would love to see more of them since I am considering buying this doll. In fact, I have many questions about your Eirian if you wouldn't mind answering them:
1. Does her genitalia have any detailing (e.g. darker coloring; extended labia; clitoral hood, etc.)?I
2. I have only owned silicone dolls, never TPE, so she would be my first. How does TPE feel compared with silicone?
3. How bad is the TPE smell? Does it go away or does it seep into fabric like bed sheets and rugs?
4. I read TDF posts about TPE doll owners saying they coat entire TPE dolls with Vaseline and/or baby oil (to keep it from drying out and cracking, I guess). Do you have to do that with Eirian?
5. Can you French Kiss those pouty lips or are they too small?
6. When you take off her sunglasses, how closely does she resemble the prototype shown on the manufacturer's website -- photo provided below -- or has her face been Photoshopped? She seems so human on Doll Forever's website, especially her wistful eyes, yet those same eyes seem vacant and expressionless when I look at photos by owners.

THANK YOU!!!
Attachments
pict_150cm_doll_Eirian.jpg
pict_150cm_doll_Eirian.jpg (84.61 KiB) Viewed 3378 times

maydoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by maydoll »

HSP_960 wrote:6. When you take off her sunglasses, how closely does she resemble the prototype shown on the manufacturer's website -- photo provided below -- or has her face been Photoshopped? She seems so human on Doll Forever's website, especially her wistful eyes, yet those same eyes seem vacant and expressionless when I look at photos by owners.
I'm also confused about this.

Some owner pics look very good (image below).
Other look so so.
Other look quite bad, quite bad.
Factory pics are usually scary too. :) (example1, example2)

I know that the quality of the picture is important, but factory pictures for some other dolls don't look so bad. Examples of DH 161 Kaede here and here.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

HSP_960 wrote:@ gdy67: I was hoping that you would show us her naughty bits! :D I would love to see more of them since I am considering buying this doll. In fact, I have many questions about your Eirian if you wouldn't mind answering them:
1. Does her genitalia have any detailing (e.g. darker coloring; extended labia; clitoral hood, etc.)?I
2. I have only owned silicone dolls, never TPE, so she would be my first. How does TPE feel compared with silicone?
3. How bad is the TPE smell? Does it go away or does it seep into fabric like bed sheets and rugs?
4. I read TDF posts about TPE doll owners saying they coat entire TPE dolls with Vaseline and/or baby oil (to keep it from drying out and cracking, I guess). Do you have to do that with Eirian?
5. Can you French Kiss those pouty lips or are they too small?
6. When you take off her sunglasses, how closely does she resemble the prototype shown on the manufacturer's website -- photo provided below -- or has her face been Photoshopped? She seems so human on Doll Forever's website, especially her wistful eyes, yet those same eyes seem vacant and expressionless when I look at photos by owners.

THANK YOU!!!
Hi HSP_960,

I'll jump in for those questions:
1. Yes the genitalia has detail much like a silicone doll, but the matte finish of a TPE girl can make it difficult to make these out unless they are coloured differently to the main skin colour - which they are.
2&3. The TPE smell seems much less on the Piper dolls than on JinSan varieties, but then I am a big Piper TPE fan.
The biggest selling point for the Piper Doll (IMHO) is the TPE - specifically for the breasts!
Piper have the best feeling breasts of any doll I have felt - of course this is my opinion only.
Compared to silicone, the TPE has much more grip to it, hence how they can be described as sticky. But it is much more elasticated than silicone, although silicone (IMO) has a more organic feel to it.
4. Yes, TPE should be oiled about once a month to keep it supple, this is just to replenish the oils that it will lose over than time. Vaseline helps trap in the oils, but they will absorb into the porous TPE and leave no residue behind.
5. Yes you can, although of the real girl variety, I've had relationships with girls in SE Asia, so I'm used to them being diminutive.
6. The trick is to get the eyes absolutely perfect, before positioning the rest of the doll. You should be able to stand where the camera will be, and both eyes need to be looking perfectly at you. Once this is in place, the positioning of the doll will look good, if the eyes are correct first. The sunglasses help the photography, as there is no perfection required from the eyes in this case.

I hope that this helps.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@The-Doll-House: Thank you, Phil!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hey gdy67,
Haven't seen your awesome photography in awhile.
Have I missed any of your more recent postings?
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

Amazing doll,amazing photographs

INFORMATIONS