www.the-doll-house.com

4 month review - YL 155cm D cup Lori head

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
redobsess

4 month review - YL 155cm D cup Lori head

Post by redobsess »

It's been 4 months since I received the doll from Phil at the Doll House. YL Doll, Lori head D-cup. It was a little bit of a long road as the first doll broke after just a few days and a couple of...umm... poses. It was also stuck in customs for quite a butt clenchingly long time as it was just after one of those tabloid scare scandals around child sex dolls. I would be lying if I said I was entirely calm during that period despite this doll clearly not being childlike in at all.
Anyway, the hip joint must have snapped and the leg would just flop around. Phil was very quick to respond and get the process going for a replacement and although that did take a while all was well in the end, even arranging the busted doll to be picked up when the new one arrived. In fact perhaps this was for the best as this is the upgraded 155cm D-cup, with notably better movement in the joints and this time no strong plastic odour!
Certainly due to all of the above I am very happy I bought via The Doll House, I don't think I would have been able to deal with any of that on my own!

Oddly this is less of a review for the doll, a lot has already been said, but more a review for the experience of owning a doll, as it has changed over the months for me.

I'm in the unenviable, or possibly enviable, situation where my partner lives abroad and we meet up once or twice a year. I honestly don't think I could stray anyway, but that's not why I wanted a doll, it's just that the fleshlight just wasn't cutting it. So really this is the main reason I got this doll, it's a fleshlight with the rest attached - yet somehow I'm sure most people would find a full size sex doll more creepy than a disembodied vagina. It's all perspective I suppose.

I'm not going to tell you that's all changed and I'm now besotted with the doll, nope, it's still a big expensive sex toy and I have no emotional attachment to her whatsoever. However, you'll notice she's clothed, with a wig from Amazon and new eyes from ebay. That's a recent thing, for a good while I just had her nude, sometimes just left in bed with covers over or even in the box, but I didn't bother dressing her, it was afterall just a fancy fleshlight. I would also go days and sometimes a week or two between uses. Honestly sometimes it was difficult to be worked up enough to finish the job as it did feel too artificial and sometimes just plain silly!
That's changed a fair bit in just the last week or so and why I thought I'd post this review/experience. It has really helped dressing her up, the new wig and professional high-quality eyes that look much more real. I don't know if it comes down to brain-training myself to get used to it and turned on by it, or possibly the clothing is just alluring, or maybe just simply those new eyes (the eyes they come with all seem quite cartoony and oversized imho) - but I'm having a much better experience with her now. I'm not going to say it's meaningful in any way at all, but it's a lot closer to real sex than it was before and if you're having trouble getting over the fakey feel (it can definitely feel very silly humping a big lump of rubber) maybe try put some effort in - at least that's what I would tell the 'me' a few months ago.

A few words about the doll. This was the most real doll I could get for the price I was willing to pay. Even so it could definitely be more realistic, the waist is too narrow and the boobs too big, the neck too tiny - makes finding clothes difficult, the butt is a size 10 but the waist is what.. 6 or 4? The sculpting in general I wouldn't describe as real either. However, seems to be popular and the only company doing more real proportions is RealDoll as far as I can tell, and that's silly money. The face, at least for Lori here is very good though, very pleased with that if perhaps the head is a little small overall.

INFORMATIONS