www.the-doll-house.com

Where's the wm 140?

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Where's the wm 140?

Post by bigchilli »

Hi
Have you stopped selling wm's 140cm doll?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Where's the wm 140?

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi bigchiili,

Apologies for the late reply.
We were at the European Doll Meet 2018 for the weekend, so have been playing catch-up.

In early July we had a visit by The National Crime Agency, who were/are acting under the dictate that any doll at 140cm or under, is now by definition a child sex doll.
So they confiscated 3 dolls that we had under that height, and left us with the rest of them.
They requested that I voluntarily attend an interview with them, at Bromley South police station, which I did.

They mentioned that a 140cm doll had been seized at the border, so hence the enquiries - which was interesting, as it had already cleared EU Customs in Hungary, before heading to the UK. So as to why UK Customs were involved, I do not know.
We had enquired about this doll with the shipper who had said it was missing, and sent another - which went through UK customs without issue.

They asked all sorts of leading questions, but changed their attitude somewhat, when I mentioned that I had requested clarification from both the Home Office and the Ministry of Justice, and had no reply (even after I complained.)
This was in reference to 100-120cm dolls that had been seized by BorderForce, so since then we have not sold them.

We have since then received a reply from both the Home Office and Ministry of Justice (here) which are completely unhelpful.

So we did ask the NCA while here, if it would be worth us not selling any dolls 140cm and under, and they said that they could not advise us of anything officially, but it would look better if those dolls were not on the site, the following day, so we complied with this, as we had little option.

So this is a bit of a long winded reply, but this is why there are no 140cm or under dolls on the site these days.
Do let me know if you've any questions, and I'll clarify for you.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Chumples
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chumples »

As a 140cm owner I read this post with some trepidation. I wrote to Phil at the Doll house with my concerns and this is the rapid and comprehensive reply I received. This is re-posted with Phil's permission:-

"Please do not worry.
The existing UK law is regarding the importation of obscene objects (which of course is up for debate).
So as we were the importers of your doll, then that is where any illegality could occur.

Oddly even if your doll was particularly childlike (which it is most definitely not!) then there are no UK laws against owning one, it is merely the importation that creates an issue.
So you have nothing to worry about.

The NCA came to my residence, and went through everything, and there was a WM 140cm large breast with head #85 there, and they had no problems with it, so you will be more than OK with your doll.
Please feel free to post this to the various forums, if you think anyone will benefit from it.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you in any way that we can."

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

That's a real pity as I was looking to get my second doll and always wanted a 140.

Kind of wished I'd gone with the 140 years ago as my first doll while importing them was still okay. Instead I went with a 165 D cup.

Starting to think the only way I'll get one now is to get lucky with jumping on a UK based for sale post.

INFORMATIONS