The 10 Best photos of LuAnne

We turn dreams into reality!
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: The 10 Best photos of LuAnne

Post by RGC_0767 »

I wont bore any of you with a load of Pics of LuAnne.

Have been having some personal issues, started around April. Have gotten it sorted out.

Things that questioned if a doll was really for me. Anyway doll is still with me. Has had some problems needing fixing, and have been in a great mood to do it all.
And thats what LuLu and I been doing the past few weeks.
Still a cutey to me :)
Seductive.jpg
Her left eye always give me trouble :)

We have returned with a new better attitude!!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

LuLu is very pretty there RGC. I think you have a knack for bringing out her best my friend.

Nothing wrong with making some nice pictures. I tend to enjoy making photos of Eva more and more. :)
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:LuLu is very pretty there RGC. I think you have a knack for bringing out her best my friend.

Nothing wrong with making some nice pictures. I tend to enjoy making photos of Eva more and more. :)
Have learned how terrible I am at nail replacement LOL Did one hand. Looks awful. It seems everything is going all at once. Little things. Replaced eyelashes too. They need tweaking.
She's a handful RK!! a handful.
I guess I am making up for leaving her in closet for a couple months, and not paying attention.

So you bought a doll to fix from Samara? There was a doll I saw that was tugging at me that was in need of repair as well. Doll looked so sad. I felt price was too much for a 3 year old doll. I dont have room anyway.

It will be interesting to see what you come up with creative repairs with your doll

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Yeah RGC She looks to have been "De-boned"

I mean I if one is not a doll person, I still see NO need to destroy one just to see what it looks like. I mean there are pictures on the internet of skeletons.
I think this one is going to perfect my heat skills, or will help. Right now she looks like the worlds largest rubber chicken without her skeleton I would imagine.
Once I fix her, and if the repairs look good enough, I's going up for sale possibly. unless I totally botch her and then I'll use her for a part donor, or TPE sampler. eeew I feel like Dr Frankenstein!!

heh Nails are the easiest think I found to replace on Eva... just need a claw hammer to remove the old ones... I mean some nail glue remover.
MDBG

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

I'm never bored with your pictures of LuAnne, she's fabulous!

Glad to hear your doing better.

Cheers

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

oneatatime wrote:I'm never bored with your pictures of LuAnne, she's fabulous!

Glad to hear your doing better.

Cheers

Exactly what Oneatatime said.

I think its her brown eyes that is pretty memorizing!
MDBG

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:Yeah RGC She looks to have been "De-boned"

I mean I if one is not a doll person, I still see NO need to destroy one just to see what it looks like. I mean there are pictures on the internet of skeletons.
I think this one is going to perfect my heat skills, or will help. Right now she looks like the worlds largest rubber chicken without her skeleton I would imagine.
Once I fix her, and if the repairs look good enough, I's going up for sale possibly. unless I totally botch her and then I'll use her for a part donor, or TPE sampler. eeew I feel like Dr Frankenstein!!

heh Nails are the easiest think I found to replace on Eva... just need a claw hammer to remove the old ones... I mean some nail glue remover.
as I glued on one replacement nail, I had it up too far, and super glue as it is decided that is where it should be :) Actually I found mineral oil decent to remove super glue from the inside of nail. Messed up the fingertip. But a little heat smoothed it out.

Just the TPE? no skeleton in your doll to come? That could be some research right there. How to make your own skeleton and insert into skin.
I'm inquiring at Rifrano about spare TPE. They did email me back very quick. Getting tone right may be the challenge. But even as a deep filler it may come in handy. I can only snip so much from neck :)

Heat repairs are not extremely difficult. time consuming? you bet! and a bit of sweat from the heat, and nerves LOL

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Thanks guys!!
Eyes. speaking of them, I swear she sometimes moves them. LOL looks at me. I don't do drugs either. :)
Ever have that?
Like a picture of a woman on the wall in a haunted house? LOL

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Gold-LuLu.jpg

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Sincerely cute.jpg
Sincerely cute. Looks so innocent :)
Replaced upper eyelashes on her, they need some tweaking, not pleased with 'em shorten them a bit I think.
Need o tend to lower ones now. make 'em slightly fuller.
Makeup I used for lips and eyebrows is turning out to last on the TPE. Eyebrows I did a few months ago. faded some but still not too bad.
No name brand makeup pallete I bought at a discount store for 2 bucks. 8 colors.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-On-Amazon.png
My Amazon review for a terrible toy I bought off Amazon. After getting this oily crappy thing, that's when I decided to buy a doll. And there she is on Amazon. I think she has matured some since that pic. :) The oily thing is a virgin too, doll is not LOL
Only thing oily thing is good for is for repair testing. To which it will be it's only use. :arrow: :idea:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

palm-vag1.jpg
palm-vag2.jpg

Always making new fun with old toys

:lol: :roll:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

sole2soul.jpg
She got herself a soft sole now. :) May help ease the pain of leaning against the wall and not hurt heels so much.
Ever since been standing her and not sitting her, marks are clearing up some.

I was almost able to peel her skin right down to knee, but not quite :)

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

She's looking fabulous as ever! Great expression and killer body.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

oneatatime wrote:She's looking fabulous as ever! Great expression and killer body.
Awww. LuLu thanks you. She's just a humble doll. with a psycho surgeon for an owner.

I've mangled her foot.
Cut her foot open to see how it was attached to leg, and how foot was made. Was on the verge of doing a standing foot mod. when it all started to go wrong LOL

Innocent enough looking slice? right :)
X-foot1.jpg
Just for kicks I'd pulled the leg skin down as far as I could toward knee to see if I could reach knee joint. I did not quite make it. Oh well I tried.
So I installed inserts for furniture gliders for foot pegs. That went good.
Time to close up wound some. With hot blade on solder iron.
Little did I realize there was tension on the foot. I'd not pulled the leg skin up towards foot enough. Thus there was tension. So seam was not as tight as it should have been.
So any heat on the TPE would just split it more. :) Does not take much to throw our ladies off balance during repairs :)
There was a BIG hole in heel.
I'd removed everything related to standing foot. and sew it back up. LOL
Looks like hell right now, but I'll get it looking better
Paste-filler-foot.jpg
They say curiosity killed the cat. But this kitty ain't dead yet :)

Always learning new surgical techniques. :)

Update: 08-28-2018
This is turning into a repair thread again for LuLu :) Hey, It was my hand that had those scissors and made that cut to satisfy a curiosity.
Slowly it is getting better. I'd used a filler paste on the heel. I'll need to skim off the top of the heel with hot air and a sculpt hook (paste fill too high) Then I can add her own TPE blend on it for finishing.
Finishing is a ways off, but at least not going backwards like before.
slicky-gooey.jpg

INFORMATIONS