SEE the 164 CM 6Ye D cup ON VIDEO HERE

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SEE the 164 CM 6Ye D cup ON VIDEO HERE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is our number #1 doll being adopted!
Now, she is about 100lbs.
If you want you own a 164D cup, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gn0xu ... vWt5_6YyuJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fY-E_ ... v9yf2MLgb3

Attachments
2253%2520(164D%2520%252B%252024)%2520B.jpg
2253%2520(164D%2520%252B%252024)%2520B.jpg (81.66 KiB) Viewed 2875 times

viktorsx

Re: SEE the 164 CM 6Ye D cup ON VIDEO HERE

Post by viktorsx »

Why repetition of same subject from a profit maker ?
/* Simplicity is very Complex ... */

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Because 6ye chose two, and only two vendors to help promote on TDF.
Jeff and the BCD Girls

“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Looks like the TPE is like really soft which I really like but have heard that 6YE is harder/Firmer than most. Also heard that the insert Hole will not line with Vagina opening on certain models. 1. From what i seen on the video I really like! 2. Can you show an insert in that same model with her legs wide open and will be a new customer if it lines up with Vagina opening.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Also I really like her skin color. Is it Natural or maybe tan?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

She is sun tan and your best bet is to use a JINSAN insert with these dolls IMHO.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Excellent body
It's so great to see 6Ye is using the new shrugging shoulders skeleton too :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

That is one hell of a body. I know guys that would give the deed to their house for a girl like that.
Took a look at the videos as well, she definitely has the moves.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

fotogra
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fotogra »

It is really an excellent specimen, it was very interesting to see it in action =)

INFORMATIONS