BCD official email address?

We turn dreams into reality!
DosmaK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

BCD official email address?

Post by DosmaK »

I've been talking to Jeff via email, I think, but the email addy I correspond to is not BCD, it's HotMail. Then I got PayPal invoices before the order was completely hashed out. Anyone else have this and a following good order experience?

ts10208

Re: BCD official email address?

Post by ts10208 »

I recently completed a transaction with Jeff. I did not receive an invoice until I filled out an option form. He sent a conformation which I gave my blessing to.
I recommend you give him a call instead of emailing alone.

DosmaK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DosmaK »

ts10208 wrote:I recently completed a transaction with Jeff. I did not receive an invoice until I filled out an option form. He sent a conformation which I gave my blessing to.
I recommend you give him a call instead of emailing alone.
What telephone number do you have?
If you don't mind sharing?

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

I have 850 217-6613.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

DosmaK wrote:I've been talking to Jeff via email, I think, but the email addy I correspond to is not BCD, it's HotMail. Then I got PayPal invoices before the order was completely hashed out. Anyone else have this and a following good order experience?
I wouldn't be worried about anything related to the paypal or email.The hotmail address is the one he uses for the orders/paypal etc..I just made an order about a month ago. We talked on the phone and agreed to the doll I wanted and the features. I then received the invoice and paid for the doll via paypal. I dont think he actually submits any orders to the vendors until you pay. The experience so far was good. We talked a lot on the phone about what I wanted and he spent as much time as I needed and I received great CS so far. Am waiting for the doll at this time and cannot comment further on the CS experience but I have no concerns. I ordered in early march and I assume they are getting close to building the doll I ordered. Initially I was quoted it takes YL about 10 days to make the doll but I think they are getting back up to speed over this Chinese New Years thing. I would rather wait longer than have the doll arrive FUBAR due to it being rushed. Some people have reported receiving subpar rushed dolls from a manufacturer a short while ago.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

mrcardmagic@hotmail.com I'm pretty sure. (as of last year) Jeff's a really great guy and he knows dolls... you'll be glad you went with him, I am

ravensrayne

Post by ravensrayne »

You cannot go wrong with Jeff at BCD. Extremely good guy. He took the time to work with my wife and I through our purchase. They hotmail address is what we used. His BCD logo was on the PayPal invoice.
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

DosmaK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DosmaK »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:mrcardmagic@hotmail.com I'm pretty sure. (as of last year) Jeff's a really great guy and he knows dolls... you'll be glad you went with him, I am
Thank you everyone! I feel good again :-)

editit

Post by editit »

As everyone else says. Jeff is solid, helpful and knows his stuff.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

To so everyone knows, my email of yourdollusa@gmail.com forwards to mrcardmagic@hotmail.com
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS