My Heart Felt Thanks

We turn dreams into reality!
Pirothea
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Heart Felt Thanks

Post by Pirothea »

Well let me state I'm a noob, first time buyer. Also like so many others have stated I done my fair share of researching like looking at posts from others, how to's, care and so on. Then it can time to take the plunge and start talking to some vendors. Jeff and BCD take top notch when i come to customer service. I shot off my first round emails and load and behold Jeff was there in 3 hours after i sent those emails. Iv'e been talking with Jeff for nearly 3 weeks on and off asking a bunch of questions on things like clarifications, or understanding some terminology or just flat out understanding something. Then we got to talking on what i'm looking for the first thing said to me was "pick a face you like to wake up next to then we will build off that" very sound advice and one i agree with. other topics came up, Is MTV important to you?, health issues? (like back pain), and so on. While all the time we been talking, slowly the face became a :angel: whole woman (A 6YE Lady (165cmF)). Then last night i finalized everything with Jeff and BCD and she starting to make her journey, to her new life here in the Great Northwest.

Overall my review of Jeff and BCD top notch with all the kudos in the world :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: . He help me through it all start to finish. Patience, answering all my question no matter how noob'ish. Insightful, knowledgeable knows his stuff. Prompt, he was quick on his reply's (<12 hrs) which is nearly unheard of in this day and age (usually 24 to 72 hours b4 you here something back). And judging how he handled himself during this phase of the process he will be following me up after she shows up to make sure shes alright. and that's quality service. So 10/10 for Jeff and BCD :D. I will be going through Jeff and BCD in the future cause its been that great of an experience.
Dolls:

2018: 6YE 165F

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks

Post by MannyCan »

I hope Jeff lives forever. Everyone should have a chance to have a purchase experience with Jeff!

Pirothea
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pirothea »

MannyCan wrote:I hope Jeff lives forever. Everyone should have a chance to have a purchase experience with Jeff!
Here Here :glou: CHEERS!
Dolls:

2018: 6YE 165F

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I just want to say thank you to you both for your kind words.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS