PIPER DOLL UNUSED $900 shipped in the USA

We turn dreams into reality!
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: PIPER DOLL UNUSED $900 shipped in the USA

Post by samara78 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Topic is fine in this location IAW for sales vendor exemptions and vendor/ management agreement.

As Jeff has said, he will upload images on receipt, and vendors can sell and resell in their own subforum topics. That is what they are for.

Regarding powdering vs oiling.

Both have uses in moderation and as required.

If the tpe is tacky and sticky, powder the area lightly, if the tpe is dry then wash of all residue, dry dolly and oil lightly.

Simples.

I can tell you from experience that forgetting to oil a dolly in a hot dry summer because you are away results in hours of heat gun repairs.

I discussed this in another topic, and anyone telling you that powder seals the tpe doll so you do not have to oil is either on crack, or has not owned a TPE doll with climate extremes for any long period of time.

I explained this all elsewhere, so not going there again. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1257102

Anung
Can i post a sale here as well?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: PIPER DOLL UNUSED $900 shipped in the USA

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS