BCD Review: Not just a vendor but a community member

We turn dreams into reality!
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

BCD Review: Not just a vendor but a community member

Post by Aeron »

Bought a WM from Jeff after a lot of back-and-forth and I thought I should post a review of BCD. Highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking to buy. Going to keep this short and just bullet out my thoughts.

Pros:
* Not just a vendor, but a knowledgeable advisor that can guide you through the process, offer suggestions, and answer questions you may have.
* Not pushy about selling and doesn't want people to experience buyer's regret. He's advised people in threads before to not buy if they were unsure or had doubts.
* Very responsive and patient, even though I asked a million questions :)
* Competitive pricing
* Great after-sale services, since you're joining the BCD Family. But Jeff also goes out of his way to make sure things are right.

Caveats:
* The website seems difficult to navigate at first, but it actually has a trove of useful information and links, especially if you're looking for a Jinsan (which has so many bodies and faces). The site has multiple links to faces so you can get a better feel for how they look with different wigs and lighting conditions. This is especially important since just looking at one set of studio photos can be misleading.

INFORMATIONS