IS A YL170 THE RIGHT GIRL FOR YOU?

We turn dreams into reality!
Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: IS A YL170 THE RIGHT GIRL FOR YOU?

Post by Pron »

If you're not sure about the weight and handling:
Just carry some bag(s) of concrete, dogfood or rice with the same weight around in your house before you buy the dolls. Put it carefully on a chair or in a bed or on your closet like the guy from the other topic. :wink:
have to hide the doll, in its own box, in the closet of my room, on the shelf above. I was afraid of not being able to raise it

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

That vagina.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you!
Weight is an issue and if I am contacted, my people are informed.
If other vendors do not, I can not help that.
I am in my early 50's, weigh in less than 160 lbs and I did COWGIRL and reverse CG with my gorgeous 170H cup.
Why?
I had a young man, early 30's, 220 lbs who wanted a 170H cup and I knew he wanted to do those positions.
Before I would sell him that doll, I needed to know he could so if I can, he can plus he has no medical issues.
Bottom line, for those who want a taller voluptuous doll, you need to be realistic about what sort of shape you are in and weigh the pros vs cons.
BCD
Attachments
100_6168.jpg
100_6168.jpg (65.22 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

As the owner of this YL170 the weight of this fine young lady with the giggling booty buttocks and natural style boobies is right around same as my 2016 WM163cm C cup doll.
I believe most men who know they are not of good health or are experiencing back pains and old age weaknesses will not be foolish in their decision in buying a doll but I understand all the warnings being discussed her in the thread.
I am 220lbs and still somewhat healthy at 52 years old but hey I ain't no spring chicken anymore and I have had back injures in the past so have to be careful when lifting anything.
The key is just be careful no matter what your health is.

I have to say though this doll is not too heavy really
It is a larger and heavier doll but for it's size and proportions it is actually light in weight for what you get.

My I.T.168cm small breasts doll is heavier and has a more slender looking body.
It's not terribly heavier but it is noticeable for sure.
After handling the other doll my YL170 seems lightweight :lol:
When your used to the doll all kinds of crazy sex can be performed by the way , I'll have to post a few pics in Olinka's thread to display what can be done , I will be dressed in clothing don't worry :haha4:
But I can't promise Olinka will be dressed :mrgreen:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Good info DL2.
I have always liked the YL170 but passed due to weight. Now that I am working with the IT 168 I can seriously consider this doll.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ts10208 wrote:Good info DL2.
I have always liked the YL170 but passed due to weight. Now that I am working with the IT 168 I can seriously consider this doll.
:mrgreen:
Yeah ts it's like going to a feather weight after handling the 168cm :lol:
The 168 I.T. ain't the worst out there but I seriously wouldn't want anything heavier and i got a muscular build at 6foot2inches tall and tight abdomine , at 52 not as tight as it was when i was 25 years :lol: , If I were older and not as experienced in lifting heavy things I wouldn't get the tall heavy dolls probably.
I sure would want to but push comes to shove I would go for a 60 pounder gal , maybe 70 lbs.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Tan lines how?????
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Mona is my first
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mona is my first »

I ordered mine because I saw these pictures. I can't wait to get her. I plan to show quite a lot of photos of her too

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Can you make this doll, with smaller tits like -A Cups, and at 120cm, and weigh 40lbs or less?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

As a new owner of a yl170 I can tell you she is a little heavy but not bad don’t try to dead lift her off of the floor she is very soft and life like and her assets are so soft and nice feels like a real butt. But you must order her with the standing feet model to aid in moving her around. Nice to have a full figured gal. Every doll has its faults!! It’s hard to figure out what size doll to order yl148 is a great starter doll. Ordered a yl135 for my first doll. Them got a yl148 she was amazing now I got the yl170 big step up from a yl135. Bigger is better...special thanks to Jeff at BCD.

INFORMATIONS