JY is no longer in our manufacturing gallery

We turn dreams into reality!
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: JY is no longer in our manufacturing gallery

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Irrespective though.....there is a reason JY Dolls has not yet satisfied buyer assurence standards to gain TDF accreditation....and whether it is JY-Doll or JYDoll, they both are the same models from the same Shenzhen Aeirsha owned factories.

The issue now is...does JY want to charge premium wholesale for premium export quality dolls, or merely cater to the local asia market with lower standard blends using recycled tpe and less expensive chassis components, so they can sell quantity not quality with faster made dolls.

The issue they have in choosing both is deliniating the export quality standard dolls from the local standard dolls. They can not do this without regulating their quality control system, and regulating the agents that wholesale on their behalf to vendors and savy buyers.

Even if they get it sorted at the factories, then the loading docks, the wholesaler agent still needs to be able to determine the difference, and ensure they do not send a lower quality doll out to an international buyer as an export premium doll, which is what has been occuring frequently with the unregulated wholesaler agents that are affiliated or rebroker from the company brand.

Do not get me wrong here folks, I have 4 Aiersha made dolls, and love them all very much as they are fine dolls, but again, did the company ensure I got the premium dolls only because they knew who they were going to. I can not answer that question, as I do not know. I may have just been lucky :wink:

So if JY wants to still export premium, they need to rework a decent and usable western version of their website, and continue the database and verifcation function they used to have from the dolls serial number, that was to stamped into ALL JY premium dolls post oct 17. This was the garantee of premium quality assurence, post Oct 2017.

I would also be interested to see it posted pubically whether or not that the defective dolls actually had serial numbers on the neck component. 8O

If there where no serial numbers on these post oct 2017, and if you have read this post, you can all figure out what the cause of the defective substandard dolls was. :lol:

For ALH, have fun with AVN in Vegas, wish I could make it up there, but, feel free to bring up the premium quality regulation serial number and database inquiry function check on the website with the agents.

A buyer who invest wants assurence, and this provides it, it was a winning idea, but new management has discontinued it...dumb move.

I would love to see JY and AS Dolls get the nod here, but they keep dropping the ball on the gaol line 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I can not disagree with you.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I got one of these JY dolls, a JY153. She's got the shrugging shoulders and hinged neck. I did have to cut into the doll early on because her neck became loose, but you can hardly tell it, and aside from that she has less defects than my 4 Jinsans. She's a well-made doll with a good blend of TPE and should last a good long time. If her neck gets loose again (looks like it might), I can easily tighten it back up. I still like it better than the old goose neck. Although her asshole is better defined than my Jinsans, it is where her vagina should be. I can deal with it, but the Jinsans feel more natural in bed. Aside from that, she's near perfect, and came with the best eyes, asshole, and painted fingernails I've seen on a TPE doll. I'm not unhappy with my purchase.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

They are working the neck issues and sadly, the other person's doll did not do as well as your beautiful lady.
Issues happen and JY dropped the ball and have yet to even try to pick it up.
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Ouch. I just purchased a JY type from MSLD. They said the sister company AIFEI is making mine. I am very concerned now, really hope mine doesn't have any issues. And hopefully, if it does MSLD will take care of it.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

It's a shame JY seems to keep shifting their business process. I said I'd never buy another TPE doll and stick to silicon but some of JY's models really are lovely and I could have been tempted to try one. This one in particular was on my 'definitely-maybe' shortlist...
JY Brandy
JY Brandy
Brandy04.jpg (498.68 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
Ah well, maybe they'll get their act together when it comes to guaranteeing the quality of their international sales in the next year or two.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

DelosDroid wrote:It's a shame JY seems to keep shifting their business process. I said I'd never buy another TPE doll and stick to silicon but some of JY's models really are lovely and I could have been tempted to try one. This one in particular was on my 'definitely-maybe' shortlist...
Brandy04.jpg
Ah well, maybe they'll get their act together when it comes to guaranteeing the quality of their international sales in the next year or two.
That looks like my 153 with a different head. If anyone has a JY with a neck that needs tightening, feel free to PM me before you cut your doll all up. It's really easy and scarring minimal if done right.
:glou:

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Begog wrote:[…] scarring minimal […]
…and if you ever need to do surgery on a JY, or you have encountered material loss for whatever reason, Indigo's TPE repair kit is available for JY Doll - among many other things, Indigo's kit allows smoothing of cuts and bruises… https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1256172

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Begog and Sandro,
Thank you.
Eveyone please feel free to check out the cool tip about pre-treating with oil.
I did it and it did work
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89001
Best,
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

french-nico
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by french-nico »

hello, so i was nearly to buy this one ( https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... u85u42g3l4 ) and i guess after read all comment in this topic, i should avoid it, true?

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Any updates regarding JY dolls and their quality?

I'm fixated on getting this 153cm beauty

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... cts_id=107

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

HighHeelLoverM wrote:Any updates regarding JY dolls and their quality?

I'm fixated on getting this 153cm beauty

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... cts_id=107

just got this yesterday

Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Nice!

Hope the quality is up to the standards.

I went for 6YE

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Such a shame. They have amazing looking dolls.
One leg on my JY150 broke they other day. 1yr after purchase

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

bobhenry wrote:Such a shame. They have amazing looking dolls.
One leg on my JY150 broke they other day. 1yr after purchase
Unfortunately this sort of thing happens when the vendor uses unauthorized reps or you go through an unauthorized rep. You need to investigate who you're buying from.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS