My Miyuki

We turn dreams into reality!
gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Miyuki

Post by gottabeme »

Sydney77 wrote:Great pictures! I have to ask the obvious question...how is sex with this doll? If it's not your first one, how does it compare to your previous one? :)
Haha I haven't had a chance to do much research in that area I'm afraid. She showed up in the middle of a long run of overtime and I work 12 hour shifts so she's just been hanging out on the couch so far. I do think the taller doll would be better than a shorter one for positioning but I don't have a lot of experience with her just yet.

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

gottabeme wrote:A few more pics.
She does looks amazing, the only bad thing about this doll is that apparently there's no head selection, which is understandable but it would be nice if there were different head options while still not having the neck seam.

gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gottabeme »

Yeah they do make a lot of cute faces. Maybe this is just the start and some day there will be more fixed head options. Its such a great feature especially to see in real life (my pics don't do her justice imo) I don't know why its not more widespread.

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

gottabeme wrote:Yeah they do make a lot of cute faces. Maybe this is just the start and some day there will be more fixed head options. Its such a great feature especially to see in real life (my pics don't do her justice imo) I don't know why its not more widespread.
Yeah, maybe in the future it will be more common but I'm guessing it isn't because they'd have to have a mould for each body/face combination, right? So it wouldn't be easy.

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

If you did it again would you order solid breasts or switch to hollow?

Does Piper Doll also have "no TPE ball" like Doll4Ever?

gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gottabeme »

harbinge wrote:If you did it again would you order solid breasts or switch to hollow?

Does Piper Doll also have "no TPE ball" like Doll4Ever?
No, I really like her just the way she is, I wouldn't change a thing :D . Although I am curious about the hollow breasts, I do like the solids.

I think Piper does have the TPE ball issue resolved. You could ask Jeff to verify but I think Doll4ever and Piper are the only two who have it taken care of.

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

gottabeme - Have you measured the length of your Piper Miyuki? I'm wondering if your doll is actually 160cm. I purchased the Vegas expo Miyuki (Doll4Ever NOT BCD) and was surprised to find that she measures exactly 5ft (152.4 cm), not the advertised 160 cm :? . Otherwise, the measurements are spot on. Mine is also fixed vagina (not the insert as was described in the for sale post :x ) and I believe has solid breasts (again, not as described). The solid breasts are nice, but I think I would have preferred the hollow version.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am too interested...
I guess we might need to start a how tall is she really thread
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

I'm new here so I'm not sure what the standard is for measuring these dolls (tippy-toe?), but 7cm is a significant discrepancy, especially from a growth chart perspective for someone like myself who is only interested in lifelike stature dolls. The other thing I've found with the Piper Miyuki doll I have is that she really can't stand. It takes a miraculous act of balancing to get her to pose upright unsupported due to the lack of skeletal support. That noted, she is a beautiful doll.

gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gottabeme »

Wow I never thought to measure her, but yes that would be a huge discrepancy. I haven't had any trouble getting her to stand as long as she's supported, but yeah you do have to make sure her joints are all lined up. I guess thats the trade off for not making her joints ultra-stiff?

Sydney77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sydney77 »

Any updates on the height? Can someone measure her in order to figure out her actual height?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

7cm is less than 3 inches...
I bet you they measured her with her toes pointedm ankles bent downwards.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

I just measured her again on tile floor, spine/neck/legs straight and flat with feet orthogonal to legs. From the bottom of her heel to top of head (without wig) she's 154 cm. Given that I paid half off retail and it is a lovely doll, I can't really complain but it's something others should be aware of.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I will pass this on to Doll4ever.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I am too interested...
I guess we might need to start a how tall is she really thread
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
this would be a huge help, FYI Piper 130cm isn't completely representative of standing height either, closer to 126cm from what I measured. I'd guess that other doll manufacturers measure similar with partial foot length included. Somewhere on here someone mentioned the same with a DS Doll's standing height being lower than expected and DS Dolls said "they (DS) measure differently" but I couldn't find any specifics on how.

It would be great if doll manufacturers listed the height measured the same way that a doctors office or ID would measure, body straight and level from heels to top of head, since it gives buyers a much clearer idea of clothing fit and scale. I think 1 to 2cm variance is acceptable however.

INFORMATIONS