WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There are many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do.

This thread will contain some of the really cool and nice things BCD family members have said about us
Wow Jeff, you and the BCD girls are awesome! We can not say enough about your generosity, kindness and service. You are an excellent businessman. You chose us for the June Doll giveaway and we will forever be grateful. She is beautiful. You were in contact with us from the beginning to the end! You made it so easy to do business with you. We picked out our specifications and you delivered in every way. From the time you put our order in and through all the tracking, which I must say was so fast. You sent me the tracking number and it took only 8 days from that point. The whole thing was less than 30 days from the time we won til London arrived! You answer questions like the pro that you are. We are so pleased to be able to have you as our Vendor and would recommend anyone to you. And we definitely will do business with you again. I see the passion in your site, and in your words, and your interaction with not only us, but all members. And you genuinely care for these beautiful girls. That is what makes you stand out. You are one fantastic Vendor and one hell of a great guy! Keep moving forward like you are. All is well in the BCD Family.... Cheers, Full review of London to come! Here is a pic of her! She wanted to be tweety. lol Thanks Jeff.. IG, tongue, Lexi and now our precious London

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=86578

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: OUR FAVORITE QUOTES

I know many of you who come to this forum are toying with the idea of buying your first doll. That's where I was in my journey some many months ago. Drawn by curiosity and entranced by the beauty of these works of art, I found myself being slowly convinced of the real possibility that I could one day officially join this community. But I was always held back by a final respite of doubt. Was this really for me? Could I really navigate the confusing ordering process? And .. What if something went wrong?

This is where Jeff from Booty Call Dolls entered my story. Jeff is not a salesman. He is a friend at a time when you need a friend. From the moment I introduced myself to Jeff online, he has always been patient, attentive, responsive and true. He was there to help me understand what I could not easily find in posts. He cared about what I needed as a person and made thoughtful suggestions. He waited as I took time to figure out more about myself, than about dolls. He was never, never pushy. Simply put, Jeff was always 100% genuine.

If you are new here at TDF, welcome. If you are considering a doll, then you need to first consider Booty Call Dolls. Face it - So often many of us guys are downright self-reliant. Its a good thing. Bravo. But there are times in your life (maybe only a few), where you really want someone on your side. You're willing to be humble and to accept a little help, because you know you want it done right. For me .. that someone was Jeff from BCD.

Jeff - Thank you most sincerely,
MannyCan, Nadia and Reetzia
You're the BEST!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=86711

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff and BCD:
My first year was spent in the shadows of TDF, lurking. Then I made an account, and spent time logged in and lurking. Eventually I made my first post after over a year of non-stop reading, studying and researching, and testing TPE.
I spent time messaging vendors on TDF, to get an idea of their response times and overall attitudes. The one exception to this was Jeff at BCD. He messaged me first from my first TDF post. He liked the information and hard work I had done on my studying for TPE.
I did research on Jeff on TDF, reading the reviews people gave him.

I went to his website, and after laughing for a few minutes, it reminded me of back in the early 90s when images on websites were a new thing, I found the testimonials page and read all of those reviews of Jeff and BCD.

I began chatting with Jeff, and found him to be a very nice guy who was a doll enthusiast. He was not pushy or greedy, he answered my questions, and quickly won me over as decided he would be my vendor of choice.
Even with the delay in placing my order, Jeff was responsive every time I messaged him. He was a cool and nice guy, responding to me even though he had made no money from me yet, and had the possibility of me never ordering a doll.

BCD’s website may look awful, but Jeff is a solid guy that gives a crap. He gets to know his customers. Calls them the BCD family, and you definitely feel like you are family. Jeff cares about his BCD family, and will do double back-flips if that is what it takes to get the exact doll his family member wants or to fix any problem his family member may experience.
Words will never do Jeff justice, so the only thing I can do is add to the long list of people that vouch for Jeff and BCD as the best vendor around. Great prices, great manufacturer selections, and amazing top level customer service.
I have always planned on owning two dolls, and both of those dolls are going to be ordered through Jeff.
Jeff and BCD:
I do not have vast experience with other vendors, as I made my first and only, so far, purchase through Jeff. I have spoken with several other people however, and even read some transcripts of email correspondence between a few vendors and their customers. So, I believe I can reach a fairly reliable conclusion.
BCD and Jeff, is possibly the most awesome vendor on TDF.
My purchase is complete and over, but Jeff still emails me. He followed up, on his own, inquiring after my purchase of Saya. Asking how things were going, if I was pleased with her, if anything needed fixing or looking after or if I needed any help.

Now, maybe this is all part of his great evil genius plan to rule the doll world, but that was an absolute perfect touch to the already awesome experience I had with the pre-purchase, purchase, and waiting periods of the whole process. A vendor that cares enough to follow up, even though I was not running around raging or bad mouthing anything about my experience.
He took the time to let me get to know Saya, and then check in and make sure nothing at all was amiss.

I said previously, Jeff calls BCD customers his family, and you really do feel like you are part of the family with the way Jeff tries to move mountains to get you from wanting to owning exactly what you are after. Even following up with me, even after I dropped that story-long first impressions that gave him fantastic marks and praise.
It shows he truly gives a crap, and if absolutely everything had gone wrong and I was not happy with Saya in the least, I have the distinct impression the man would have drop shipped me a dozen more dolls if that was what it took to get me the doll I wanted.

I am following my plan for getting my second, and final, doll now. There was not even a question in my mind with whom I would be doing business with.
Jeff and BCD are my sole vendor for anything doll related.

If anyone reading this is on the fence of a vendor to pick, I strongly suggest you check in with Jeff. He will do everything that is humanly possible, and possibly a bit of inhumanly possible, to get you exactly what you are after.
-
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=89259

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
My initial contact with Jeff was on 3/14 and I reached my final decision and placed my order on 3/26 after over 30 emails back and forth. He sent me a very useful order form document to complete and return via email and invoiced me once all the choices were made. At this point, after paying I had a nagging worry about skin tone - my 153 is ‘fair skinned’ and that rather pasty look is a constant bother to me so when placing this order I took the next to darkest skin tone. After ordering however I was a little worried that particular decision might be an overreaction... but I wasn’t quite worried enough to say anything. As if reading my mind Jeff emailed me one night asking if I was sure about the skin tone because- in his words, ‘those dolls are really, really tan.’ That was all the encouragement I needed - I thanked him for asking and told him to drop it down one skin tone. Once he sent the order off to the factory he told me that there was about a two week delay currently in production, which I was expecting because I had already seen that info posted on the forums, still it is nice to see consistent and largely verifiable information when making a purchase of this magnitude. To my great surprise on 3/31, a mere five days after ordering, Jeff sent me her ‘passport photos’ - a nice touch that consisted of a group of photos from the factory of the finished doll showing the various options I had chosen, nail color, head wig, skin tone etc. This was followed a few days later by her ‘flight number’ - the fedex tracking # for her package. When I followed the link I saw that it was labeled with a ‘shipping exception’ which after seeing the problems with customs in other countries I immediately asked Jeff about and he once again responded quickly and told me it was routine, and nothing to worry about. He was absolutely correct as by the next day she was in route and actually arrived on 4/10 - a day before FEDEX’s original expected delivery date.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=83946

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!
I won't lie, I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=86353

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I recently purchased three dolls from three different vendors. I was blow away when I discovered these dolls existed and ended up purchasing more on impulse at first than doing the necessary research. I am sure many others have done so as well.

That said, all of the vendors I purchased from delivered as promised. For anyone new, if you choose a TDF approved vendor you can be confident you are in good hands. The admins at TDF do a good job of protecting us from ourselves sometimes.

When considering my experience with all three vendors, however, I personally recommend purchasing from Jeff through BCD. Several things made my experience purchasing from Jeff and BCD stand out from the rest.

1) Personal touch: From the very first email it felt like I was talking to an old friend with the same interests. Not only having someone knowledgeable to bounce ideas off of, but having someone who understand these dolls at a very high level provide advice is outstanding. I presented Jeff with several ideas, and he gave me insight from personal experience and what he's observed to set me up with EXACTLY what I wanted. His advice was honest and I didn't feel like he was just trying to get a sale. He told me what could work, what couldn't, and I was left feeling empowered that I had made the most auspicious choice.

2) Bottom Line: Somehow, Someway Jeff was able to get what I wanted, with the two heads I wanted, with the upgrades I wanted, at a price I am confident I would not have gotten elsewhere. He even went to extra mile to check if I could get a skin tone close to a popular singer I like. Amazing.

3) Communication: Jeff was swift with updates, pictures, and shipping info. Even AFTER the sale, Jeff checked up on us and he is still open to answer all of my questions and provide whatever help I need. He just went out of his way to assist me with a major problem I caused with one of my dolls. It is truly like you have an old friend in the business when you purchase from BCD.

Anyone looking to purchase your first or tenth doll, I highly recommend Jeff and BCD. I will be making all of my subsequent purchases from him in the future.

Thank you,
Endless War.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=94674

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Booty Call Dolls: 10/10

First off, let me take a few minutes to tell you about my experience with Jeff.
I first reached out to him a few months ago when i decided to get serious about getting a Drow doll made. Since then, and over the course of about four months we exchanged no less than 100 emails working on the project. You could say i have had extensive communication with him even before this wm 157 project came to be. Believe me when i say that Jeff is without doubt the most genuine, honest, knowledgeable, kind and generous vendor i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He's not only a vendor, but also a passionate member of this community who shares the love of dolls and understands everything you're going through when ordering a doll. He is truly invested in making his customers happy and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with everything before committing to buy. If you're on the fence about buying your first gal, i could think of no one better than Jeff to guide you through the maze that is the different doll models and manufacturers to choose one that will be the right one for you. I'm very proud to be a new BCD family member and Jeff has earned himself a lifetime customer in me!

Let's go through the pros and cons of choosing BCD as your vendor of choice:

Pros:

- Lightning fast response time
- Jeff is incredibly knowledgeable about dolls (if it exists somewhere, he will find it for you)
- He is honest and will give you straightforward feedback
- Very competitive prices
- He is a doll owner himself and understands what you are going through
- Well designed, fast loading and easy to browse website complete with an extensive library of heads, bodies and manufacturers.

Cons:

- His website might not be the most flashy out there... (sorry Jeff... I had to put at least something! :lol: )
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=94771

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi

I'm new here. I have recently purchased a lovely doll thru bcd and I'm so happy I did. Jeff has done a great deal in looking after my needs and answering a ton of questions for me. So I thought I would do a review of his great services.

First of all, I would like to thank him for his honesty. We all know there are a lot of scammers out there and I'm glad Jeff is not one of them. This is my first doll so, I was totally worried about the purchase.

Secondly I would like to apologize to him for changing my order last minute not once but twice. This guy is a very patience and understanding.

After I had payed for her, I honestly thought I would have at least a month of waiting for her to arrive. So I shopped around for clothes and other stuff. Knowing most items take round a month to be delivered to where I am. (Which is pretty much the middle of know where). She turns up at my place in just 8 days.

There was a small amount of damage to the box, very min but no damage to my baby.

But all in all I am very happy with my Ariana. She is 163 wm 36 face. Love her very much.
Thank you Jeff your service is 11/10
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74970

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I placed my order through BCD (Booty Call Dolls), and Jeff has been amazing!!! I am so happy that I worked with him and appreciate others on the forum pointing me to him. I am certain that I asked Jeff a hundred (or more) questions and 50+ emails before, during, and after placing my order. All emails or PM's were responded to quickly and with great information! With such an expensive purchase, I felt so safe/comfortable throughout the entire process.

I placed the order on 10/10, Jeff sent me her passport photo on 10/17 and she was at her new home by 10/21! Very fast!

I was worried from her passport photo that she looked whiter than I expected, since I ordered tan and the pictures of my dream doll were more along the lines of the darker tan dolls that I have seen in other's pictures or videos. No need to worry, it appears it was due to the lighting in the factory, because when I unpacked her, her skin tone was perfect and pictures with flash and real light is what I was hoping for!

I feel like I got a great deal, but more importantly, it was the great support that Jeff provided that made the difference! I will definitely place future orders with BCD and highly recommend working with him!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=77574

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Vendor Selection Process

This process was fairly straightforward. I looked at the prices and packages offered by the vendors for the model I was interested in, and then read the reviews. Jeff and BCD had recent stellar reviews, and I noticed that there were very happy first time buyers who had gone through a lot of questions.

Ordering Process

The ordering process turned out to be more complicated than I'd initially expected. It turned out I wasn't quite as sure about what I wanted as I thought I was -- I had a model picked out, but I was a little hazy on some of the details like skin color. Jeff was able to make a couple of suggestions, and then I found a picture or two as examples, and we were able to work out what it really was that I was aiming for. If I had just put in an order through a web form, I would definitely have made at least one wrong choice that would have seriously impacted the appearance of the doll.

Overall, I'd say the Ordering process was excellent. As a first time buyer, I made a good choice buying from Jeff and BCD.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=92982

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Why choose us?

I am going to try to walk a fine line here.

On the one hand I want to rave about BCD and the experience I’m having with them.

On the other hand I don’t want to make any assumptions about what sort of deals or lengths they will go to for everyone, I suspect every case is different.

So, how do I tell you what awesomeness I’m experiencing?

First, this is a guided experience. Jeff is not merely a vendor, nor even (as he puts it) “just” someone who helps people adopt and connect with these dolls.

Jeff is like some mystic doll-adoption Sherpa blazing a trail through the dangerous, high-altitude pathways, guiding you expertly to the pinnacle of your doll experience. He knows the end result is your actual goal, but also that your journey can be stressful and fraught with dangers (most of which are your own doing).

Sherpa Jeff is intent on you getting the RIGHT doll, which means he’s going to ask questions and work with you. Sometimes it can seem that things aren’t moving fast enough, but trust me. You want to make sure it’s done right. I bought my first doll and made a mistake that is going to cost me about $1200. Would that I had been more patient at the time and understood better the whole process. I was going spare wanting my doll, but a couple more days or a few better questions would have meant a serious amount of cash saved.

The other part of the fine line is to say I am very impressed with several vendors on TDF. I don’t want to dissuade anyone from their favorites, and I have had very good experiences with other vendors – all of them polite, all of them informative, all of them helpful. Most of them really do seem to get along!

But wow. I’m impressed with Jeff and BCD.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=90393

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Why choose us?

Irena has arrived.
First of all, thank you very much to Jeff for helping perfectly in every way. Making a choice was very difficult, and he answered every question with knowledge and patience. The site he put together is the ultimate for comparative reference of all the options.
Jeff's high regard here on the site steered me this way, and I never regretted the choice. He guided with questions and info I didn't even know that I needed to ask. Most surprisingly, his prices are actually better than buying direct from vendor sites. I got no payment for a commercial; I did still pay him. ;)
So, the doll I chose: WM 163, head #56. Despite all that great guidance and countless day-after-day hours of search and comparison, I had my many doubts how the product would be upon arrival. I could not be more pleasantly surprised with how incredibly beautiful both face and body really are. The body is even more ideally shaped, and face 56 is absolutely perfect!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=86788

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Well boys,
My WM 170h cup arrived at the fedex location a couple days early! I'm actually really pumped because today happens to be my day off, so I rushed right down to pick the lady up. She is gorgeous! Opened her up the minute I got home. The box wasn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be from reading about it. Just picked it up and carried it right upstairs. Opening the box was such a rush! Everything seemed to be in pretty good shape. A couple compression marks here and there and her butt seemed a little flat but nothing that cant be fixed hopefully. She feels really good, it looks like they had powdered her already at the factory.

I got her through Jeff here at booty call dolls and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was giving me updates all along the way and dealt with my questions honestly and thoughtfully. I would absolutely come to him again in the future.

I will post some pictures of her as soon as I can make myself stop grabbing her.

It's a good day indeed!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=86284

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

When I finally decided to take the next step, it was other buyers experiences with Jeff that convinced me to drop him an email. I must say, I feel I was lucky not to have experienced some of the stories I have read about on these forums. Jeff made the whole process easy, suffered through my incessant inquiries and handled my indecision well. When everything was finally agreed upon, He made my life simple and the billing process was easy.

Doll details.
HEIGHT-138 OR
SKIN NATURAL
FACE Karina
WIG #5
EYES brown
NIPPLES BROWN like in the 138 video
FINGER NAIL nude French
VAGINA Insert
TOE NAILS #12
UPGRADE$
STANDING FEET

I can't say enough good things about Jeff, especially after the pain of dealing with a first time buyer. Again, thanks to everyone who takes the time to post their experience and knowledge on these forums. Now for the fun part. The wait.

IG
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=73453

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

So after lurking on the forum the past 6 months, hours of research, and changing my mind several times... I finally decided on a 140cm D-cup. This is my first purchase so I'm naturally quite nervous about the whole thing. I would like to say that Jeff was a great guy to work with! He took the time to answer all my newbie questions and walk me through the ordering process. If you're going to buy, he is definitely a guy to talk to!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=82591

INFORMATIONS