WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Just ordered the 162cm 6ye Amor doll from Jeff over at Booty Call Dolls. Oh man let me tell ya. In this cloud of confusion looking for a doll, Jeff KNOWS his stuff and was able to articulate everything I wanted to know and more. The ordering process with Jeff was quick and painless. He was very patient with me. I feel like i know exactly what I ordered. Simply put, my mind is at ease knowing I ordered with Jeff. Bravo to you sir! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
-Random Dude
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Words cannot describe how gorgeous this girl is.
Im not sleeping alone tonight. She may not be alive... but its comforting somehow.

OMG Thank you thank you THANK YOU
Attachments
download.png
download.png (361.59 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Awesome! Thank you for working me a discount for Hellen, great price on her! I see why they say you make dreams come true!
-RH in California
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

JEFF! You are the best buddy!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!! Yes she’s here and safe in perfect condition! AMAZING! OMG! SHES SO SOFT! I’ve been getting her clean and oiled all her parts are exactly like I wanted, she moves nicely and quiet, I can’t say enough I’m blown away! Thank you thank you thank you!
-Dees Luver
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just ordered My very first TPE doll! and she's a 155 IRONTECH! with a Akisha face. I have been on the fence for so long lurking in the forums here on TDF.. I have even talked to several vendors from here all being great! But reading several reviews and members referring me to Jeff with BCD I decided to get in touch with him. Our conversation on the phone was awesome! Talking to him was like talking to a friend that I knew for years and not at all like a salesman. He was more concerned about what I wanted and made sure I didn't have health issues that would hinder me from lifting a doll. He answered all my questions and concerns and put my mind at ease. I honestly never heard of IT dolls before and I can say I'm very impressed with their dolls. Just can't wait to get my hands on one!! I can't thank Jeff from BCD enough! He continues to keep me updated on the progress of my doll. Thank you Friend.
-LovesMeaDoll
viewtopic.php?f=388&t=108294
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks to Jeff I was just united with the most beautiful pre-owned Realdoll body 5. Jeff was terrific. I will absolutely do business with him again. This was my first doll and the body type I have been wanting since I first discovered the TDF and Realdoll. I was understandably nervous and I found him to be some you can talk easily too. Again thank you Jeff.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108457
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

After telling him what I was looking for, he quoted me some very good prices on the ones I was looking at, but also suggested some alternatives that fit the same bill but were much cheaper. While I was mulling that decision, he had ended up posting a couple used dolls in the forum for somone else in the BCD family. A few more rounds of questions and answers ensued, where he made sure I was aware of the weight of the dolls, and made sure i was ok with the very dark skin tones(a pair of ebony dolls), checked if I cared about proper oriface placement, and several other details I would not have even envisioned. There was no need for him to double and triple check the details, there were photos of the dolls, etc. Jeff always seemed to have my buying experience first and foremost in his short and straightforward answers. I decided to go ahead with the used doll purchase while mulling over the new doll. The next day Jeff was contacting me with fedex tracking numbers and they were off heading out to me in no time flat.

I am extremely decision impaired and have changed my mind in what I really want several times, and throughout the process Jeff has been super helpful in changing directions on a dime each time finding me a good deal, exploring a couple options to make sure it's exactly what I wanted. Hes had no problem waiting while I go from "I want ot buy right now," to "Gimme a week to think this over so I get the one I want" and each time he's always there to help guide the process when I'm ready.

The previously owned set of ebony sisters arrived today thanks to all that, and I had quite the time getting them out of thier boxes and getting my first hands on look at them and putting them in an outfit or two. Even here Jeff had an influence as during the process he had let me know a few pointers about posing, and proper handling of the dolls.

I'm now mulling over the decision for a new doll while Jeff patiently waits, but hes already offered several ways to make it happen and I'll be pulling that trigger again very soon!

If you are thinking about a doll purchase and want to make sure it goes exactly your way, think about reaching out to Booty Call Dolls. You'll not only have a vendor, but a kind friend who will treat you like family and help you get exactly what you want.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108951

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I started researching love dolls back in August. During the first few weeks, I was mainly emailing several other vendors. Soon after, I joined TDF to try and get further information, as well as find other manufacturers & vendors. Not too far from then, I saw a couple of threads recommending Jeff at BCD. As soon as I began talking with him, I realized this guy is the real deal. He knows his dolls, he knows customer service, and he is eager to help.

I went from email to email with Jeff for over about two months full of questions, thoughts, ideas, concerns, etc. He was always helpful. Even when he didn't know the answer, he found it from someone else. The most amazing thing here, is that no matter how often, what time of day or night the emails came to him, he never showed any sign of being annoyed or tired of answering me.

In total, between the send & receive, my email account shows over 700 emails with Jeff; if that tells you anything. I am very nit picky, so to see a guy who doesn't know me, is trying to sell something, and yet continues to help me for this long of a period, is astonishing.

In the end I chose a DS doll 163 with Samantha & JiaYi heads. I could not be happier. The order went in, and she was made in about three weeks. I had several concerns when I saw the photos of them, but I was assured by Jeff & his emails with DS that I had no need to be. I chose to use UPS, which is a lot slower, but did not deal with customs fees. DS actually ended up choosing Fedex, but they assured us there would be no customs fees. I have not seen or head of any fee since I got the doll.

The doll came in quicker than I would of ever expected, coming from China especially. She arrived about two weeks after being sent. Not only that, but she arrived 3 days before her scheduled delivery.

Jeff is an amazing guy. I have never seen such fantastic customer service. I have also never met anyone who would answer such a ridiculous amount of questions & concerns before. He knows what he is doing, and he cares.. ALOT!

If you are looking to find your dream girl/doll, take my advice, and go with Jeff & BCD!!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108929

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you to Jeff for helping suppress my anxious emotions and anxiety ! Jeff, if they had an international award for the type of work you do...you deserve it!

Everything I asked for in this doll was achieved with no problem! (Thank you Irontech for adjust a few smaller details late in the order)

Weight: DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO? She’s not that heavy... I lift and bike ride for cardio...I suggest you do the same.

Comparison: I’ve owned a Boy Toy, WM , a JY, and a few Torsos.... this Irontech 158 takes the 1st place trophy home.... the rest don’t even get a second place trophy.

The vagina is fuckin beautiful....beautiful I tell ya! No flaws in shipping, and the shake on her is just as advertised.

Standing her her up took a little practice but she stands firm.

Thank you Irontech and Jeff for making my new year and 40th birthday one to remember over and over again!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=109805

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Initially I decided to go with Jeff/BCD to make this purchase because he offered the best deal. Over time he proved to be more than a good deal; Jeff was insightful, patient and affable throughout our email exchanges.

The packaging was solid, although I agree with other doll owners who have said that another chunk of foam between the neck bolt and the thin sheet of plywood would help a lot.

I ordered Lauren during the Black Friday free head promotion, so I got #273 and #124. It's very difficult to decide who is the designated head as they are both very pretty. Other freebies include 3 additional wigs and 3 inserts. Wow! Thanks WM/Jeff, whichever one of you is responsible for the freebies!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=110769
Attachments
DEkwxll.jpg
DEkwxll.jpg (593.06 KiB) Viewed 3071 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi all,

Some of you may know me as the guy who got scammed by a dude on Amazon... ordered a doll that had WM 140cm D-cup pictures on the page, and received a Racyme knockoff. It's a common story. I got my money back though, and I'm happy to announce that I ordered a real WM 140D from BCD yesterday!

Jeff estimates 3 weeks for delivery, which is fine! I'm totally willing to wait for something good. I want to review my experience with BCD first, then perhaps review the doll later, once I receive her and spend some time with her.

My experience is this: Jeff's website may not have the polish and fancy Javascript that the other popular sites have, but he makes up for it 10000% by being honest, reliable, and available.
He answered all my questions, most of the time within an hour or two of sending them, and (at least once) even as late as 2 AM (EST)!
He was willing to suggest alternatives that would save money... even though I eventually went with the WM which cost a little more.
He understood my concerns and provided resources for me to make an educated decision without relying on sales tactics. This is so rare, and I was blown away.
His prices were very reasonable and definitely less than the other vendors.

There are more points that could be added to this list, but in the interest of brevity I will say this: BCD is an amazing vendor, and if I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely go with Jeff over any other vendor out there! Especially Amazon...

I hope this helps someone out there to make the right decision. At the very least, talk to Jeff before anyone else. Especially if this is your first time! I'll bet you'll be happy that you did.
NOSUCHUSERNAME
viewtopic.php?f=305&t=102760

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thought id post a quick review of the service recieved from BCD and of the doll ordered in case it helps anyone else.

I can only repeat what i have already read about BCD, you recieve a first class experience :D I started off looking with not alot of knowledge and through chatting with Jeff and alot of research ended up choosing the right doll for me. All of my queries were answered and the buying experience was brilliant, i will not hesitate to use BCD again, seriously a fantastic service...cheers Jeff :thumbs_up:
UKDOLLGUY
viewtopic.php?f=305&t=108326

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

So after a lot of anticipation, dealing and working with Jeff of BCD (who has been absolutely awesome and very patient with me over these months and even years!); ....I finally received my TPE 160 cm Hitdoll (similar to the silicone Z-onedoll only TPE); As there is a substantial decrease in pricing going with the TPE as opposed to silicone.
I chose this particular doll because I really wanted the upper-back hook feature which I also had with my previous 2 silicone dolls (& surprisingly to me, no other TPE doll companies seem to offer this feature. (?!) - As this feature works great for hanging & posing a doll in stiletto shoes (with the head still attached); & amazing for the cowgirl position!
My choices for heads we’re kind’ve limited though & unfortunately I wasn’t impressed with how the original head / face looked that came with the beautiful body.. (See pic)
However again Jeff with BCD has been amazing, very communicative & has really helped me in more ways than one! ...Including helping me to get my very 1st choice of the head / face that I’ve always been the most attracted too, which is: WM # 82 head.
Therefore I figure that she is a bit of a hybrid; (Hitdoll body with a WM head.)
-ChaseroftheSun
Attachments
IMG_8426_1142x1712.jpg
IMG_8426_1142x1712.jpg (69.28 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi everyone,Just want to say thanks to Jeff. I’m so happy with everything- especially for my new purchase.
Camilla is amazing. Just got her 3 weeks ago. She is keeping me warm this winter. Anyway- I’ll send more pics of her when I can after our long honeymoon.
Camilla's intro thread by Anthony191 can be found here

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I am new to the forum but I just ordered and received my Irontech, 158cm Amanda/Nuru doll as I got 2 heads. I had gone over some thoughts on how I would like to see her look. Jeff knew exactly what I was talking about and made it so easy to make my order. I opened up the case upon delivery and wow she is amazing! Again I can't stress it enough but working with Jeff is just a pleasure. Great communicator and really understands his product. Jeff is very down to earth and easy to speak with. He went over all of the details of the doll and made sure that my order was put through correctly. I had some areas that he was able to assist with in the order that I had never had on a doll before.

I just wish that I had found Jeff earlier when making my other purchases. So in closing anyone looking to purchase a doll Jeff is definitely the vendor your going to want to check in with before you make your doll order.

Thank you Jeff!
JJJXXX4
Booty Call Dolls And Jeff A Great Experiance

INFORMATIONS