WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I've been deliberating the final decisions in what to get, and I had JUST made up my mind to get the OR 156D because it claimed to be 2 lb. lighter than the WM DD, and hypothetically would be easier to find and fit clothing for. Now you've saved me from that mistake! My back and herniated disc thank you!
This doll represents a major purchase at my income level, so it's a big deal to me to get it right the first time. I just don't have the disposable income to experiment with different dolls.
Thank you! :glou:
Harry

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Early December phone consutlation with Jeff BCD is so fun; his enthusiasm and expertise cannot be topped!
-Mid Dec tons of reading, esp obsessing about skin-tone choice (sound familiar? lol).
-12/24 place an order for Medium w heads 273 and 124 at a killer sale price.
-While waiting 9 weeks, saw later orders ship before mine :cry: My theory is they were cranking the molds so hard with the tsunami of Tan orders that they had to tap the brakes to squeeze in my Medium. Jeff was continuously monitoring the situation and keeping me updated.
-Last week Jeff got WM to make it up to me for the delays by kicking up my FedEx service level - Doll went from factory photos to in my house in 4 days!!!!

You can read and see more of Stephanie in the WM section of TDF

MGTOWMU
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MGTOWMU »

been looking at their site, just hard to choose where to order as a newbie.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Kindly email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or call us at 850 217 6613
Best,
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If haven't had a chance to order a doll or accessory from BCD, give Jeff a try on your next order! His prices are excellent and his customer service before, during and after the sale are second to none! I recently ordered a new head from Jeff because his prices were simply the best, and it arrived promptly and in excellent condition from 6Ye. Unfortunately it came with the wrong wig and Jeff promptly sent me a beautiful replacement wig from his stock. A few picts of the awesome n24 head and wig below. Thanks Jeff!
Out_Of_Sync

To see more of her, continue reading >>

Omod32724778
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Omod32724778 »

I have recently dipped my toe into the doll world. My first experience, going on Amazon (I know big mistake. NW doll, nice trick there. I should have done more research than I did, but I didn't. I should have come here to discuss this with all you wierdos; and I proudly call myself a weirdo, fuck my nickname at work is Kinky Mike; so no judgment here) Left a bad taste in my mouth (insert jokes here :) ) The doll from amazon is ok, but definately not the doll I ordered. It was advertised as a WM 155 DD doll. Yea, no, it ain't.

Because of bad relationships, cheating, the fleshlight (nice product, but it's just an extension of your hand IMO) and an overall reluctance to get into a relationship by hearing my friends bitch and moan about their wives and gf's, I said 'fuck it'. Lets do it!

After posting a few messages on the TDF. Jeff from BCD has been amazing. He mentioned how I could take legal action against the vendor on Amazon, keep the doll and possibly get a free one. I'm not going that route. I'm taking this misadventure as a learning experience, plus, the thought of propping this sub-par doll on my super christian/conservative friend's porch in the middle of the night, and having his wife find it, fills me with joy!!!

But I digress. Jeff has been AMAZING!!! His help has been amazing.

High Country

Post by High Country »

I might have been slow to post some feedback here about my experience with Jeff and his BCD girls staff, because sometimes it seems like everyone must already know he's a most excellent vendor.

But it's time to share a specific example of why he is so great to work with.

In December, I started my WM166C questions with a phone call to one of the other major TDF vendors. My call was returned promptly, and the Vendor was very pleasant and polite. She would answer my question, and wait to see if I had another. The exchange was professional, and my questions were each answered. What more could a customer want, right? But in hindsight, the conversation felt like I was on a clock, with the unspoken "vibe" being: "Yes I am being helpful, but I'm a busy person with other things to do, are you done asking questions yet?"

A few days later, I had some more questions, and because of his reputation, I decided to call Jeff and see what BCD was about. The difference was astonishing! Even though he hadn't gotten to sleep the night before, he was super-enthusiastic about discussing my questions, and wanting to learn what I was interested in so he could give me the best advice. He filled me in on doll detailed information, that I didn't even know to ask about. It felt more like talking to an enthusiast and expert friend about a shared interest, than it did like talking to a sales-person. I think our first phone call was about 90 minutes long, and after building that foundation, we exchanged a lot of emails after that to get my order finalized. The emails were always turned around right away, and he was always very fun, funny, and helpful!

While I waited for my order to ship, our frequency of communication became much less, but he continued to be just as responsive and helpful through the day Stephanie was delivered.

So that's my official, thumbs-up BCD review!

Here's a link to meet my resulting BCD-sourced doll:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112994&hilit=stephanie

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Due to anxiety and paranoia about getting something so expensive from overseas I had asked one vendor who deals in a lot of Piper dolls if they could possibly ship to themselves/their warehouse located in the US and I would be more than willing to pay the extra shipping to me. After receiving a no I went to someone who I had kept hearing about on almost every post I saw. Jeff was immediately willing to do it with his only condition being that I buy from him. He made sure it was the exact doll I wanted, offering info I didn't know about and even willing to offer some alternatives but as I knew which 1 of the two dolls I wanted, told him it was unnecessary.

After receiving the doll he shipped her to me extremely fast and even called me to let me know he wasn't able to ship it the first day and why but would as soon as he could the very next morning. True to his word, she came a day earlier than expected! She arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier! All the talk of Jeff being the best person to go to on TDF, I can absolutely see why and want to thank him again for everything he's done for me.
SunButtWaifu
from this thread

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

"If haven't had a chance to order a doll or accessory from BCD, give Jeff a try on your next order! His prices are excellent and his customer service before, during and after the sale are second to none!"

Very well said!

Jeff has been there for me from day 1 of my first doll. His customer service is second too none IMO. He's a real lover
of dolls and owns some himself. Jeff really cares about his clients and works very hard at what he does.

Thank You Jeff for the step by step instructions via email on how to stand Zoey! The first eye to eye contact with her was amazing.

Thanks Again for everything you do for me and my BCD Girls.

100% Awesome!
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff helped me find a customized doll head skin tone that matched my doll which wasn't a standard manufacturer.

He spent tons of back and forth emails with me to find a skin tone.

You can't expect a matching skin tone to ever be 100%, but Jeff found a skin tone that was a 100%!

There isn't another TDF vendor that would have done that.

I've been on the forum for about 4 years and I saw BCD start and grow.

Because of Jeff, I am able to enjoy my hobby, dolls.

Thank you Jeff! Thank you BCD! You are truly one of a kind AMAZING!

Dollguy 13 from here

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

So i started talking to jeff just to get an idea of what a nice doll was going to set me back. Just to see his process on how he goes about selling vs just useing a website.

The guy is smart. I wouldnt have though of seeing a blank canvas of the doll. Without makeup or cloths. He was very quick to show other models that was close to what i was going for and some of the potential issues that could arise from said models. He was customer service forst and a salesman second. Rare in my line work so i appriciate that. Any question i had he would answer. We emailed back and forth for about a week and about half way through tjat i was already set on a path that this wasnt just a price check anymore.

To anyone wondering who to use as a vendor. Use someone that will take time and talk about the models. A flashy website can bring buyers remorse. Jeff was upfront about the weight of my girl and the potential anatomical correctness. He was spot on with the weight. Shes a girthy girl and i love it. Not sure about the other yet. Havnt really possed her for some good photos. But shes about on par with my zelda and shes actully good in her nono arears for placement.
Kitejr
viewtopic.php?f=305&t=116296
Attachments
thumbnail_20190519_122607.jpg
thumbnail_20190519_122607.jpg (242.87 KiB) Viewed 3261 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

AF 163cm Kcup CAST WITH MIRRORS. Thankyou Jeff from BCD for all your help and advice,as far as i can make out this man dose not sleep,he just sits by his computor ready to help the confused.
SILICON
You can see more of this doll here on TDF

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The whole endeavor was a little bit of a risk, so I called in the pro. Jeff is located in the USA and I wanted an American vendor on my side just in case anything went wrong. I had never ordered anything directly from China or dealt with customs, so those were some other reasons I chose Jeff.

Jeff was great with follow-up and communication. I started the order by calling him on the phone (which was very nice). Jeff is a wealth of knowledge on all the different types of sex dolls available and their pros and cons. After that, we handled the rest of the transaction through email and paypal.

NewFrontier

You can find more pictures of NewFrontier's gorgeous DS 145 plus doll, here

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

When I first got ahold of Jeff a little over a month ago I was so lost with choices. I had a doll for a few years that I bought in 03 or 04...real nice and pretty damn expensive at the time. For the life of me I can't remember what it was though. LOL All I remember is there were very few choices if you wanted realistic and no matter which they were a long wait and $$$.

He helped line me out on choices as I wasn't all too worried on cost, yet didn't want to go big time with a super high end doll. I just want quality that I won't be afraid of posing or using. After what probably seemed like 1,000 emails from me, I ended up with the JM!

If it wasn't for his knowledge on the current ups and downs of different models he has seen and sold, I most likely would have got the wrong doll for ME. His patience, honesty and his industry connections were vital in my decision as I came real close to pulling the trigger on a couple that would not have been what I actually wanted!

Thank you Booty Call Dolls and thank you to Mr. John at JM for the fine doll he crafted for me. Sera thanks you too!
The laststraw

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I saw everyone praising Jeff from BCD and decided to hit him up since I had the 4th of July off. He actually RESPONDED on the 4th! I was shocked! He helped guide me through the ins and outs of TPE dolls and steered me towards a YL170. Anatomical correctness was a HUGE factor for me. After looking at some of the dolls he suggested, I found myself sold on the YL170 (I'm 6'6" myself) and I went with the Stephanie (Jinsan #254) head.

The order was on July 4th and she arrived today, July 17th. That's pretty frick'n amazing!

I couldn't recommend Jeff any higher for anyone interested in Love Dolls. His knowledge and helpful web articles was great, but his willingness to walk you through every step personally is OUTSTANDING!
VirginaNewbie
Attachments
lana5.jpg
lana5.jpg (214.36 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

INFORMATIONS